Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
908,321 - 908,340 of 1,098,842 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
3 men? Lmao! Cut back on the pisswater.
...lite beer, Realtime's drink of choice, is for sissies
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
3 men? Lmao! Cut back on the pisswater.
Stevens-Smith-Woods=3 men right?

Or doesn't Woods count because he was a very highly paid mercenary soldier?

His dad was sure running his mouth about the "kid" as though he a E-1 no more than a week out of basic training.

Hmmmph__E-mutt needs to bone up on the way things are.

Really!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More democRATic Jews Anyone?
-
1)(D)Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.
2)(D)Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.
3)(D)Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.
4)(D)Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.
5)(D)Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.
Those Jewish liberals are responsible for the financial crisis and crash of the economy...
The democRatic Party is infested with sellout Jews...
It's the culture...
Debbie Washwoman Schultz, Fake Jew Diane Feinstein are also sell outs. They are liberals first, being Jewish doesn't matter to them. Especially DiFi since she isn't one. Guess she stayed at a Holiday Inn.
ask ACA hotline

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep ignoring Mary Tilllman, namE..."You can't handle the truth."
Sec 9806
ACA
Nasty, vulgar, and louse infested koochies will be fumigated.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
she was lied to. Come to grips with the facts your man crush is a liar. Stupid fckn troll.
i believe Cindy Sheehan didn't agree with the war and blamed bush. She is entitled to her opinion that it was bushs war of terror on the world. Big difference between that and being told your son died because of a video when you know that's not the case.
Being a told a video might be the cause

Being told it was a war on terror.

Ummm.

At the time, it could have bee a video the spurred that attack, Why not, it started riots in several other cites & we know Libyans had lots of military weaponry.

We know this about Iraq. It was NOT a war on terror. No way. No how. It wasn't when it started & it wasn't as time wore on.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching it on and off myself. The biggest moment was when Cruz said both parties have to stop thinking about what they want and start thinking about what the people want.
Democrats think they know what's best though. Reid said so.
Are you still supporting cutting Americans off medical care?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep ignoring Mary Tilllman, namE..."You can't handle the truth."
you don't know the meaning of the word ignore.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I posted the original at least twice. The original is the one you reposted. Dumbass dave's strategy; if you can't beat them, frustrate them with stupidity.
I'm done with your stupid ass. They lied. Period. End of discussion.
So, when you changed it & deleted part of it, did you do it because copying & pasting the longer quote was way harder than copying & pasting the shorter one?
yeah_blows

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!.... said the believer in CRA financial meltdown!
Yo momma lost rhe clothes hanger...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
,,,find a living ex-slave and the government should compensate him...dude...
they would need to look in african and musilm nations where slavery is still happening to find one.
balls_4_Obama

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Teat suckler or do you wash scrotums for a living?

Since: Aug 13

waianae'hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Bomb's away

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those who side with the Democrats will be replaced....
I have no doubt. That is why I refer to conservatives and "ReTHUGS".

It's always "Their way or the highway". Disgusting twerps.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

yeah_blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo momma lost rhe clothes hanger...
Your used it unsuccessfully... at least for it's original intent!
balls_4_Obama

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you changed it & deleted part of it, did you do it because copying & pasting the longer quote was way harder than copying & pasting the shorter one?
Boy

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

The libs say only a small % of muslims kill people, the same argument can be used for guns as only a small % are used to kill. The one big diference is the muslims make the choice to kill and guns are not capable of makeing a choice. That being true , wouldn't it be a better idea to ban muslims instead of guns??

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know the meaning of the word ignore.
Of course, I do...I also know the meaning of "when it suits my purposes." When you get over you quota of Luke lies, I just have to intervene. You're ignorant, but that's forgivable; when you're ignorant, too lazy to be otherwise, and proud of it (isn't that a TeaParty motto? should be.) that's stupidity, and I just can't help myself. Tell us a little more about Mary Tillman; the whole Tillman family, and finish with a few words for Doherty served as a Navy SEAL, responded to the bombing of the USS Cole, had tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, and left the Navy in 2005 as a petty officer, first class.[102] After leaving the Navy, he worked for a private security company in Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Kenya and Libya.[100] In the month prior to the attack, Doherty as a contractor with the State Department told ABC News in an interview that he personally went into the field in Libya to track down MANPADS, shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles, and destroy them.[103]

Doherty was a member of the advisory board of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, an organization that opposes proselytizing by religious groups in the United States military.[104] Doherty was co-author of the book The 21st Century Sniper.[104][105]
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
The libs say only a small % of muslims kill people, the same argument can be used for guns as only a small % are used to kill. The one big diference is the muslims make the choice to kill and guns are not capable of makeing a choice. That being true , wouldn't it be a better idea to ban muslims instead of guns??
A gun is a useless tool until a person chooses to use it. A pencil is not relevant until a person chooses to write with it...

A gun is not relevant until a crime is committed.. After all, pencils don't misspell words, people do...

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged idiot liberal.

It's the culture...

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone ever seen a weapon jump up and shoot someone? I have not personally. I have been shot at and I took it personal and I can guarantee it that they meant to shoot at me well maybe not that one time. Friendly fire is not very friendly.
20 People were shot in Illinois in one night 15 at one location. With a 3 year old being shot in the head. I would wager not one of those weapons where bought legally. You notice I did not mention their color?
Now with the development of smart bullets, in a few years they just might jump up and shoot someone. But that would be the bullet not the weapon humů..

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
if they have medical care why are you supporting O'bamacare. The democrats have been admitting ALL week that it is the first step to Single Payer. Commie health care. Americans that supported O'bamacare are now stepping back and looking. They were born in a Free country-they don't want to die in a communist country called the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE