Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988961 Sep 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of you disturbed and hate-filled demokRATS, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and CHILDREN in schools or Parks, has never been identified as a conservative, Tea Party, independent or a NRA member??

University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, registered demokRAT, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.

Oklahoma City Bombing ~~~ Timothy McVeigh Atheist-demokRAT-Father Bill McVeigh family of demokRATS, United Auto Workers, Union man, mass killer claimed 168 lives and injured more than 680 people

Ft. Hood ~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered demokRAT ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered demokRATS and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered demokRAT

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered demokRAT; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered demokRAT; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered demokRAT extremist; Deranged liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting demokRAT...

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ registered DemokRAT, Negroe deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer

Aaron Alexis ~~~ DC Navy Yard mass murderer, Negroe, Registered demokRAT, deranged Obama Supporter, created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem, E.L.F. weapon.......

Common thread - all above 11 idiots are sociopath demokRATS

Obama: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun!

If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged, and dangerous..

It's the culture...
This is a stupid argument and most of your assertions are total b.s. but I'll play.

Ted Bundy volunteered at the Seattle office of Nelson Rockefeller's 1968 presidential campaign and in August, attended the 1968 Republican National Convention in Miami as a Rockefeller delegate.

Dennis Rader, Wichita's BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer was elected dog catcher on the Republican ticket and was active in the party.

Kevin Coe, Spokane's South Hill rapist was the son of a conservative newspaper publisher. He and his parents were active Republicans

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#988963 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
employers who self fund employee benefits are insurance companies in dumbass dave's mind. He will spin anything to protect his man crush.
They do act as their own insurance companies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988964 Sep 24, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you have no sympathy for the victims of 9-11 but support immigrants who steal billions from US taxpayers. You're obvious not an American
We have not yet paid our debt to the victims of 9/11/12 by punishing the criminals in our government who abandoned these men to die.
Hitreddle

Pittsburgh, PA

#988965 Sep 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
What a waste
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988966 Sep 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How will Russia do that Galt?
...just where do you think the chemical weapons will be taken?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988967 Sep 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals are offended that Cruz dares to represent the voices of the People and his constituents!! REFRESHING!!
Yeah, attempting to defeat the provisions in the bill cracking down on Medicare fraud so Cuban Americans such as himself can continue to steal billions

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988968 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you also believe Cindy Sheehan when she said this: " I was told my son was killed in the war on terror. He was killed by George Bush's war of terror on the world."
Both grieving mothers so certainly you believe both, right?
she was lied to. Come to grips with the facts your man crush is a liar. Stupid fckn troll.

i believe Cindy Sheehan didn't agree with the war and blamed bush. She is entitled to her opinion that it was bushs war of terror on the world. Big difference between that and being told your son died because of a video when you know that's not the case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988969 Sep 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
It looks as though the, cough, Kenyan military has taken many of the, so called Somali terrorists alive so perhaps we'll learn how the tragedy played itself out.
It wouldn't pizz me off if a couple of those fks were connected to the Somali's who besieged Minneapolis beginning during the Reagan-Bush I years.
That fkn herd needs to be thinned.
Dramatically.
Quickly too!
What is Obama waiting for?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#988970 Sep 24, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a stupid argument and most of your assertions are total b.s. but I'll play.
Ted Bundy volunteered at the Seattle office of Nelson Rockefeller's 1968 presidential campaign and in August, attended the 1968 Republican National Convention in Miami as a Rockefeller delegate.
Dennis Rader, Wichita's BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer was elected dog catcher on the Republican ticket and was active in the party.
Kevin Coe, Spokane's South Hill rapist was the son of a conservative newspaper publisher. He and his parents were active Republicans
If it's ghetto, illiterate or idiot, it's dangerous and liberal.. Drop Dead American making up a lie to justify another lie, blaming others because he's the idiot...

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged idiot liberal.

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988971 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here was your earlier one:
Eman wrote:
""I asked them,‘What happened? Please tell me,’” Smith said.“And every one of them says it was the video, and we all know it wasn’t the video. They all lied to me. But what they said was,‘I will check up on it and get back to you for sure.’ You know how many times I heard from them? None. I don’t count … I want to know what happened to my son!”"
So you did leave out a part. You just said you didn't.
What's the scoop there Eman?? Hiding something?
I said I posted the original at least twice. The original is the one you reposted. Dumbass dave's strategy; if you can't beat them, frustrate them with stupidity.

I'm done with your stupid ass. They lied. Period. End of discussion.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#988972 Sep 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it will be defunded but that won't stop them from spending the money anyway. That's the point you keep missing. No politician is going to give the impression they are cutting medicare. The lobbyist will get members on both sides to stop the taxes. You really don't understand this?
Actually I'd get rid of most of them also. We need to get back to the constitution and almost all on both sides need to go. It will happen sooner or later. It may take the collapse of the dollar but it will happen.
These lobbyists have been operating for quite some time. All those getting excise taxes have advantages in the bill especially getting 30 million more paying customers. So really, how about you not having a fit, run screaming how the ACA adds 6 trillion to the debt until something is actually defunded???
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#988973 Sep 24, 2013
Poo Stained Napkins wrote:
<quoted text>Israel, Israel, Israel...
More democRATic Jews Anyone?
-
1)(D)Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.
2)(D)Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.
3)(D)Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.
4)(D)Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.
5)(D)Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

Those Jewish liberals are responsible for the financial crisis and crash of the economy...

The democRatic Party is infested with sellout Jews...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988974 Sep 24, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, attempting to defeat the provisions in the bill cracking down on Medicare fraud so Cuban Americans such as himself can continue to steal billions
Medicare fraud was a crime before ObamaKKKare...so what fraud you talkin bout, Willis?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988975 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They do act as their own insurance companies.
look up the word act, dumbfck. They are not insurance companies, period. End of discussion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988977 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
she was lied to. Come to grips with the facts your man crush is a liar. Stupid fckn troll.
i believe Cindy Sheehan didn't agree with the war and blamed bush. She is entitled to her opinion that it was bushs war of terror on the world. Big difference between that and being told your son died because of a video when you know that's not the case.
Obama is still killing the children of other mothers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#988978 Sep 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We have not yet paid our debt to the victims of 9/11/12 by punishing the criminals in our government who abandoned these men to die.
Posted by a fkn idiot who can't name the three men or even explain why they were at that at that location.

We also mourned our astronauts who died while doing something that they knew well in advance was dangerous.

Galt, you're like a bad fkn joke.

Give it up!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#988980 Sep 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no!!! Not the tax fairy again! Tell there Dave where does the money come from to pay those taxes? It's a simple question.
Where does the money come from for the average person to pay their taxes?

Are you going to tell me that guy doesn't pay any taxes? That his employer does? And it is is employer also buys his food, makes his mortgage payment & buys his beer at the local bar?

Or, is that money his when he get paid & then that money becomes his to spend.

In the same light, when I pay a company for goods or services, that money becomes theirs. They might combine that money with income from investments, etc.

They then decide where to spend that money.

Just as the average guy decides where to pay his pay check.

This idea that corporations don't pay taxes is stupid. You've been duped into thinking that way by those who would benefit by not taxes corporations. I have news, those people aren't you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#988981 Sep 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Posted by a fkn idiot who can't name the three men or even explain why they were at that at that location.
We also mourned our astronauts who died while doing something that they knew well in advance was dangerous.
Galt, you're like a bad fkn joke.
Give it up!
You may as well had posted you are 68 years old and forever a fkn idiot loser Realtime.....

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#988982 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
she was lied to. Come to grips with the facts your man crush is a liar. Stupid fckn troll.
i believe Cindy Sheehan didn't agree with the war and blamed bush. She is entitled to her opinion that it was bushs war of terror on the world. Big difference between that and being told your son died because of a video when you know that's not the case.
Since we did not invade Iraq because of terrorism, Bush lied when she was told he died in a war against terror.

That is an actual lie & yet you just blew her off.

That woman was told the video was a possible cause. You know it else you would not have changed that quote.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988983 Sep 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, illiterate or idiot, it's dangerous and liberal.. Drop Dead American making up a lie to justify another lie, blaming others because he's the idiot...

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged idiot liberal.

It's the culture...
I've read enough of your posts to know you're an expert re illiteracy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Atticus Tiberius ... 183,706
abby 1-26 26 min Sublime1 27
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min mdbuilder 50,257
'Charlie Hebdo' staff defends Mohammed cover 2 hr Don Imus 11
Mushrooms Tomas from the Old Barn (Apr '11) 2 hr old barn fan 3
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 4 hr FirmcuntGood 166
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 4 hr ShouldBPres 7
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 22 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots