Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988944 Sep 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Drop Dead American always coming back for more and blames others for his addiction to idiot...

If it's ghetto, illiterate or idiot, it's dangerous and liberal..

It's the culture...
So in response to my previous inquiry, that would be a definitive yes

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#988945 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
or its the truth. I'm not brainwashed so I have no reason to doubt her.

So you also believe Cindy Sheehan when she said this: " I was told my son was killed in the war on terror. He was killed by George Bush's war of terror on the world."

Both grieving mothers so certainly you believe both, right?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

When's dawn?

#988946 Sep 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Visit Manzanar, as Galt has, and see for yourself instead of reading propaganda.
A death rate of 4 people per 1000 per year is probably less than the normal death rate anywhere. Certainly less than the death rate for Chicago gangstas.
The internment was wrong, but the treatment was humane.
Humane? Fred Galt, you're just as incapable of understanding as you are of reading the book from which you took this particular troll name. The fact that the Japanese were not systematically gassed in their concentration camps didn't make their treatment humane...you still hawking those FEMA camps? lol, you're hopeless and my patience is not infinite...

Location hidden

#988947 Sep 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba is an exception because it is 60 miles from the US and the Communist government executes political opponents.
Wow, you have no sympathy for the victims of 9-11 but support immigrants who steal billions from US taxpayers. You're obvious not an American
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988948 Sep 24, 2013
The sucker in chief gets the soul clapped by Iran no respect everyone thought the so called BLACK president would be different we now see world leaders from south america and the rest of the world looks at barrington as a POS, first black president yall whoooo oooohhh mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm lolololhahahahaha

Location hidden

#988949 Sep 24, 2013
WOW wrote:
The sucker in chief gets the soul clapped by Iran no respect everyone thought the so called BLACK president would be different we now see world leaders from south america and the rest of the world looks at barrington as a POS, first black president yall whoooo oooohhh mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm lolololhahahahaha
Is every supporter of the old money, blue blooded, Wall Street, Andover educated GOP elite on these blogs a functional illiterate ?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#988950 Sep 24, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
So in response to my previous inquiry, that would be a definitive yes
Why is it that none of you disturbed and hate-filled demokRATS, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and CHILDREN in schools or Parks, has never been identified as a conservative, Tea Party, independent or a NRA member??

University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, registered demokRAT, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.

Oklahoma City Bombing ~~~ Timothy McVeigh Atheist-demokRAT-Father Bill McVeigh family of demokRATS, United Auto Workers, Union man, mass killer claimed 168 lives and injured more than 680 people

Ft. Hood ~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered demokRAT ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered demokRATS and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered demokRAT

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered demokRAT; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered demokRAT; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered demokRAT extremist; Deranged liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting demokRAT...

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ registered DemokRAT, Negroe deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer

Aaron Alexis ~~~ DC Navy Yard mass murderer, Negroe, Registered demokRAT, deranged Obama Supporter, created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem, E.L.F. weapon.......

Common thread - all above 11 idiots are sociopath demokRATS

Obama: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun!

If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged, and dangerous..

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988951 Sep 24, 2013
If Obama had a son he could look like anyone of these Pictured: The 3-year-old shot in the face is seen for the first time since the Chicago attack that left 13 wounded the shooters they look just like the President were they Legal firearms owners lololololo how is it they are worried about guys like myself who are Legal to have weapons why should I be Unprotected from these ANIMALS FROM THE COMMUNITY this is what BLACK PEOPLE Identify with now STREET GANGS this is African American Culture so Blacks are like Shia vs sunni in America so power is already set aside for gangs and they will run the different communities and say they are protecting you lolololhahahahahahaobama
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#988952 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, you have no sympathy for the victims of 9-11 but support immigrants who steal billions from US taxpayers. You're obvious not an American
Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for selling out to the illegals and not fixing the economy!

If it's liberal, it's loser, ignorant, and dangerous...

It's the culture...

Gettysburg, PA

#988953 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
""I asked them,‘What happened? Please tell me,’” Smith said.“And every one of them says it was the video, and we all know it wasn’t the video. They all lied to me""
I know you can't comprehend what you read so have someone else explain it to you.
Here was your earlier one:

Eman wrote:
""I asked them,‘What happened? Please tell me,’” Smith said.“And every one of them says it was the video, and we all know it wasn’t the video. They all lied to me. But what they said was,‘I will check up on it and get back to you for sure.’ You know how many times I heard from them? None. I don’t count … I want to know what happened to my son!”"

So you did leave out a part. You just said you didn't.

What's the scoop there Eman?? Hiding something?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988954 Sep 24, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you continue to make a fool of yourself by supporting the loser in the WH - a "president" who thinks this country's enemies are conservative republicans, not radical Islamists or Communist Russians.
lol! Funny how cons support the Russians against America son!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988955 Sep 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it's too bad your president isn't as smart or articulate as Cruz--he doesn't have a speech or a teleprompter, the lines in DC for the support of Cruz shut the phones lines down. LOL. It is wild in DC right now!
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/
Watching it on and off myself. The biggest moment was when Cruz said both parties have to stop thinking about what they want and start thinking about what the people want.

Democrats think they know what's best though. Reid said so.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#988956 Sep 24, 2013
It looks as though the, cough, Kenyan military has taken many of the, so called Somali terrorists alive so perhaps we'll learn how the tragedy played itself out.

It wouldn't pizz me off if a couple of those fks were connected to the Somali's who besieged Minneapolis beginning during the Reagan-Bush I years.

That fkn herd needs to be thinned.

Dramatically.

Quickly too!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988957 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
or its the truth. I'm not brainwashed so I have no reason to doubt her.
ROTFLMAO!!!

You sound like Rand Paul... self certifying!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988958 Sep 24, 2013
blurt wrote:
<quoted text>
But...but I thought you wanted to reach out to the mentally ill to "help" them. Why the quick reversal, fkwit? Is your dumb, unfocused rage getting the best of you again. "Red flagged," huh -- if it were "up to you." The trouble is, dopey, NOTHING is up to you except what you flog down your gullet next, and I think that might be beginning to sink in judging by your steady stream of paranoid, laughably ignorant of pure diabetic haggish bullsh!t.
And yes, a chainsaw would be perfectly fine on somebody like you. The "hubster" (oh jesus, there can't really BE one) would just need to hire a forensic cleaning service to clean up the gooey mess of blood, fat and feces...
Well, see, the idea is you get red flagged so you can get the kind of treatment you need within a safe and controlled environment.

Sounds very humane to me. Sometimes electric shock is part of the treatment though. Just bite down hard on the rubber hose and think happy thoughts. And know my thoughts are with you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#988959 Sep 24, 2013
Liberals are offended that Cruz dares to represent the voices of the People and his constituents!! REFRESHING!!

Location hidden

#988961 Sep 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of you disturbed and hate-filled demokRATS, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and CHILDREN in schools or Parks, has never been identified as a conservative, Tea Party, independent or a NRA member??

University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, registered demokRAT, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.

Oklahoma City Bombing ~~~ Timothy McVeigh Atheist-demokRAT-Father Bill McVeigh family of demokRATS, United Auto Workers, Union man, mass killer claimed 168 lives and injured more than 680 people

Ft. Hood ~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered demokRAT ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered demokRATS and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered demokRAT

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered demokRAT; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered demokRAT; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered demokRAT extremist; Deranged liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting demokRAT...

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ registered DemokRAT, Negroe deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer

Aaron Alexis ~~~ DC Navy Yard mass murderer, Negroe, Registered demokRAT, deranged Obama Supporter, created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem, E.L.F. weapon.......

Common thread - all above 11 idiots are sociopath demokRATS

Obama: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun!

If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged, and dangerous..

It's the culture...
This is a stupid argument and most of your assertions are total b.s. but I'll play.

Ted Bundy volunteered at the Seattle office of Nelson Rockefeller's 1968 presidential campaign and in August, attended the 1968 Republican National Convention in Miami as a Rockefeller delegate.

Dennis Rader, Wichita's BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer was elected dog catcher on the Republican ticket and was active in the party.

Kevin Coe, Spokane's South Hill rapist was the son of a conservative newspaper publisher. He and his parents were active Republicans

Gettysburg, PA

#988963 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
employers who self fund employee benefits are insurance companies in dumbass dave's mind. He will spin anything to protect his man crush.
They do act as their own insurance companies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988964 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
We have not yet paid our debt to the victims of 9/11/12 by punishing the criminals in our government who abandoned these men to die.
Hitreddle

Pittsburgh, PA

#988965 Sep 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
What a waste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 52,999
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 187,763
Are Jews Robbing America (May '10) 4 hr joey 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 69,782
abby may 3-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 10 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Doug77 5,946
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]