Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988627 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yesterday, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that it would be reversing some of the cuts to Medicare Advantage scheduled to be implemented in 2014 — specifically, instead of cutting per-person reimbursement rates by 2 percent next year as they’d proposed in February, CMS will increase them by about 3 percent. This doesn’t, however, have any effect on the health-care reform law’s long-term plans for the private program, which will slowly cut Medicare Advantage’s funding to the levels of traditional Medicare, pushing customers into the latter program. "
Note the part where this has no effect of the ACA panned savings.
The cuts to Medicare Advantage were the prime funding mechanism for ObamaKKKare.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988628 Sep 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The death of bin Laden (if indeed he is dead) has made no difference in Al Qaeda activity and effectiveness, as evidenced by Libya and Syria.
Galt why did they put his family the whole bin laden clan on a private jet they should have held them hostage 3,000 + Americans died I never understood that it seems our government are playing us for fools with this republican verses democrat but they all seem to party well with each other
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988629 Sep 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Checkmate !
hahahahahahahahlolololololo Kenya, Benghazi,Syria,the constant deaths in Afghan, and Iraq yeah Bin laden is dead terror is over we now export American terrorists yeah obama lolololo clowns check is way different than checkmate but you all are grandmaster of the Liberal Afenda
TSM

El Paso, TX

#988630 Sep 24, 2013
We’ve had Unions, IRS employees, Congressional Staffers and now staunch Liberal saying what the American People/Republicans have been saying…Obamacare Not the plan president sold America, today’ Horror stories emerge: Family's health care premiums triple where’s that Saving? Defund Obamacare!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988631 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you are saying Bush was wrong to invade Afghanistan.
Bin Laden's death hurt their leadership & fund raising efforts.
Cleaning out the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan was the correct thing to do. The war should have ended with that.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988632 Sep 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave thinks it was a good idea to send over 300 firefighters to their deaths in a suicide mission.
Cowards fight another day common sense is not being a coward heros go home to their families hugging a flag is not the same has hugging your Son

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#988633 Sep 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ok, son. Let's play your game. Let's play by the rules you've created....
So where are the wmd's that bushie boy said were there?
And it would appear your OPINION is trumped by the facts... as usual!
"... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."
SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.
Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.
SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?
Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
You're such an easy shill son!
The WMD's were found, some in Iraq and some in Syria, just as Saddam's general said.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#988634 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yesterday, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that it would be reversing some of the cuts to Medicare Advantage scheduled to be implemented in 2014 — specifically, instead of cutting per-person reimbursement rates by 2 percent next year as they’d proposed in February, CMS will increase them by about 3 percent. This doesn’t, however, have any effect on the health-care reform law’s long-term plans for the private program, which will slowly cut Medicare Advantage’s funding to the levels of traditional Medicare, pushing customers into the latter program. "
Note the part where this has no effect of the ACA panned savings.
Why did O'bama delay his 'care' for businesses but not the individual?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#988635 Sep 24, 2013
flack wrote:
That man is hell bent on getting us all killed. We need a real president. Not a clown.
no kidding...why is he going on and on about Syria and attacking them? this O'bama is a scourge on the office. Notice he said the Christians were fighting in Syria--again a lie, there are barely any left in Syria--O'bama's armed terrorist moslems have slaughtered them. What about those Christian children children children?
cindy

Sharjah, UAE

#988636 Sep 24, 2013
,m.,./,/.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988637 Sep 24, 2013
The petina on the Burnt President Reagan statue only improved its look you cant defeat Greatness no matter what hahahahahalolololololo they made it more valuable no respect for American History and they wonder why obama get little respect because his supporters have no class at least obama has home training it makes sense look who raised him I bet any money toots said at some point you are not like THOSE people so dont get caught up with them and he will be gone with most of them never ever going to be able to touch or see him live hahahahahahahabama lollipops

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988638 Sep 24, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You turn the other cheek.
Believe that's only when one is personally offended by another. Don't think it applies when the offender is beheading your family.

Many battles were fought in biblical days for the sake of good overcoming evil. There is no freedom or hope but despair, oppression and fear when evil prevails. Fighting battles for the sake of mankind is the right thing to do.

However, these days, evil has taken such a stronghold, it's going to take the entire civilized world to come together to snuff it out. The military might of the U.S. and the UK are the backbone but the willingness of countries like France and the rest of the civilized world who want to eradicate this present-day scourge seems to be our only hope.

Russia doesn't even want al Qaeda to win this battle. We again have a mutual enemy which is much more threatening than Hitler. They have their own motives for wiping out radical Islam but, in this case, the end again justifies the means.

(Forgive the bloviating - just feel strongly about this.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#988639 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to Flack's cut & paste post with no source so why should I post a source in response.
As for your pack of BS, UPS only cut spouses who were eligible for health benefits at their place of employment.
The Washington Examiner. Written by Phillip Klein on April 3, 2013.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#988640 Sep 24, 2013
flack wrote:
The president is on TV lying his butt of. How can he stand up there and spout that bullshit with a straight face?
Is that darn Obama making the case for WMDs in Iraq again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988641 Sep 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The fire departments in this area will not enter a house unless there is a claim of someone being inside. Even then the degree of the fire will still cause them to not enter. They just pull up outside, blow out the windows with 1000 gallon a minute hoses, and then go in afterwards to put out the embers. All wood truss commercial buildings have a big 'T' on the door. They lost a couple of guys some years ago down the street. If that 'T' is on the door they aren't going inside.
We need to question the deaths of those fighting forest fires, such as in Arizona. Many people believe that the effort should be made to save structures, but otherwise forest fires should be allowed to burn themselves out. In fact, that is exactly the practice on the National Park Service.

In the case of the World Trade Center, those on the upper floors could not be saved and the lives of the firefighters were lost needlessly. The culture of dashing into burning buildings without regard to personal safety is brave, but foolish.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988642 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What ACA taxes affect the middle class?
wow. Look, take the time to learn about the aca or stfu.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988643 Sep 24, 2013
Some old news lol Obamacare Would Still Leave U.S. Last in Developed World

Forty-eight million Americans are still without health insurance, and 48,000 of them die every year due to inadequate care, said Dr. David Himmelstein, of Physicians for a National Health Plan.“Billions and billions are drained out of the health care system by greedy insurance companies whose interest is in denying people care,” said Himmelstein, whose organization favors a Medicaid-for-All system.“Even if Obamacare works as planned, we’re still going to have 31 million people who won’t have coverage,” which means the U.S. health care system will remain “the worst in the developed world.”

The Incredibly Shrinking Welfare State

The remnants of the federal welfare program, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families,“needs to be made more accessible,” said Timothy Casey, senior attorney for Legal Momentum.“Right now, two out of three families and children who are eligible don’t get any benefits.” Moreover,“benefits in every state are far below the official poverty level – typically less than half,” said Casey. Legal Momentum was formerly known as the NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund.

U.S. Protects Purveyors of Genocide in Congo

Washington refuses to bring real pressures on Rwanda to halt its 17-year war and occupation of the eastern Congo, the “deadliest conflict in the world since World War Two, in which millions of Congolese have lost their lives,” said Maurice Carney, executive director of Friends of Congo.“When you compare it to the way the U.S. has acted against Zimbabwe, or the way it’s been beating the war drums against Syria, the U.S. hasn’t brought substantial weight, whatsoever,” against its ally, Rwanda, said Carney.

Kenyans Say No to International Criminal Court

Both houses of Kenya’s parliament voted to sever ties with the International Criminal Court, which had previously indicted Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto, the current president and deputy president of the country.“They had and election, and one of the major aspects of the campaign was, We can handle our problems ourselves and we don’t need the ICC,” said John Philpot, a Canadian attorney and expert on international criminal law who has defended clients before the ICC. Parliament’s action “was a good step,” said Philpot,“because the ICC is the right hand of military/political intervention” and only prosecutes Africans.

This come from a Black Radical Website lololololo

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#988644 Sep 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The cuts to Medicare Advantage were the prime funding mechanism for ObamaKKKare.
The man is so brainwashed that if Obama said money was pink he would start calling them pinkbacks.
yeah_blows

United States

#988645 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you pick your judges, amazing things can happen.
Obama appointed how many Justices to SCOTUS....
Just in time for Obammie care...
dumazz dave....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988646 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
The CBO says the ACA is not only funded but lowers the deficit.
you say this every day but have to ask what aca taxes effect the middle class. Stupid fck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 5 min dango64 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,922
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 38 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,253
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM