Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
907,661 - 907,680 of 1,096,508 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's weak e-mutt__real weak.
You really need to stop sticking up for pretenders__they'll drag your already limited IQ down to where FOX overnight is interesting.
its funny how you think I was "sticking up" for anyone. Maybe a little less pisswater and you'll be able to see an insult when its thrown your way.

I don't watch fox, I leave that up to your washed up "azz".
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the streets are paved with gold.
Anyone'd think that after a century, the rest of the world (including the ILLegal immigrant types, and the herd packs of igno-libuhrulTics) would've figured That Lie of untruthful misrepresentation out huh?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Only a Communist or an idiot would want our hapless government controlling every decision we make regarding our health and lifestyle choices.
lol! And yet, it's the reich wing nuts who support putin and Russia!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the al queda members with pocket propelled grenades. Look, your dream guy lied to you. The quicker you come to grips with that the better off you will be.
There was no lie.

Only a bunch of right whiners trying to make political hay from the deaths of 4 Americans.

Susan Rice has been vindicated & you made to be an azzhole by the talking points as discussed by Petraeus. The White House did not produce nor change the talking pints coming out of the CIA.

You & your buddy Rush Limbaugh use the "but they had military weapons" as some kind of proof totally ignoring the recent civil war & the weapons that were common place in areas like Benghazi.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the key word here is "illegals". No one should be rewarded for breaking the law.
yeah, yeah, yeah.....

Jeff Skilling, Former Enron CEO, May Get Out Of Prison Early

Reuters | Posted: 04/04/2013 9:49 am EDT

WASHINGTON, April 4 (Reuters)- Former Enron Chief Executive Jeffrey Skilling, who is serving a 24-year sentence over the company's spectacular collapse, may get a chance to leave prison early.

The U.S. Department of Justice posted a notice indicating that prosecutors are considering entering an agreement with Skilling that could result in his being resentenced....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How goes the trollin, injun Joe? Any bites today?:-)
Mmmmmm..... soft spined wolf for a snack!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing is...rich black folks like the fact that i hire blacks.
see how that works?
so you hire because of color, not character or skill set?

interesting...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave makes assumptions not supported by logic.
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Priceless!

I love this comedy channel!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's weak e-mutt__real weak.
You really need to stop sticking up for pretenders__they'll drag your already limited IQ down to where FOX overnight is interesting.
when are you enrolling into your states obamacare exchange?
O no he didnt

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Sonicfilth. Exposed. As. A. White. Liberal. Democrat. Hustler leeching. Of. The. Black. Community. Because. He. Was. Used. And. Rejected. By. His. Own. So. He. Uses. Blacks. For. Revenge by. Trying. To. Self. Identify. As. A. Black. Man. Hahahaha. So. He. Gets. White. Liberal. Welfare. Which. Is. To. Take. From. Poor. People.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no lie.
Only a bunch of right whiners trying to make political hay from the deaths of 4 Americans.
Susan Rice has been vindicated & you made to be an azzhole by the talking points as discussed by Petraeus. The White House did not produce nor change the talking pints coming out of the CIA.
You & your buddy Rush Limbaugh use the "but they had military weapons" as some kind of proof totally ignoring the recent civil war & the weapons that were common place in areas like Benghazi.
They should continue to support issa in that endeavour.

I wish they would shout louder. They're awfully quiet now.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, yeah, yeah.....
Jeff Skilling, Former Enron CEO, May Get Out Of Prison Early
Reuters | Posted: 04/04/2013 9:49 am EDT
WASHINGTON, April 4 (Reuters)- Former Enron Chief Executive Jeffrey Skilling, who is serving a 24-year sentence over the company's spectacular collapse, may get a chance to leave prison early.
The U.S. Department of Justice posted a notice indicating that prosecutors are considering entering an agreement with Skilling that could result in his being resentenced....
His brother is a big shot in the liberal media in Chicago--some say he cut a deal with the liberal establishment.
O no he didnt

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
while i'm working.
pull that one off Annie not so Oakley.
nice. Slave. Master. The. Rich. Blacks. Pay you. To. Hire. Black. Workers. Haha. Liberal. Democrat. White. Hustler. Lolol. Obama
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
so you hire because of color, not character or skill set?
interesting...
i hire musicians. the starving type.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Do you ever read the article or just the headline? Claiming that the cost of Obamacare (estimated at $621 billion in your article) averages out to an increase in spending by $7,450 for a family of four is absolutely assine. How misguided can you get?
How your article says he arrived at the $7,450 figure:
"Most readers will find it easier to think about how this number translates to a typical American family—the very family candidate Obama promised would see $2,500 in annual savings as far as the eye could see. So I have taken the latest year-by-year projections,(estimated cost of Obamacare) divided by the projected U.S. population to determine the added amount per person and multiplied the result by 4." LMAO
Hey this slut talks just like you: More and more leftists are becoming unhinged and revealing their brutal inner totalitarian. The latest is a fundraiser at the University of California, San Francisco, one of the nation’s top medical schools. An official at that medical school took to Twitter to propose that the those who are “nonbelievers” in Obamacare be denied medical care. The use of the term “nonbeliever” reveals that progressivism has become a religion. Disagreement on political policies is now a matter of faith, not political debate, at least on the left side of the spectrum. Here is a copy of her tweet (the original has been deleted and her account suspended):
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/assets/St...

Of course, the ultimate boss of Ms. Handler would be the new president of the University of California, Janet Napolitano. She, and the Board of Regents, should be queried as to whether Ms. Handler’s public expression of hate is something that the University will tolerate.

Progressives are showing signs of coming apart as the fantasies about Obama and the progressive agenda are running into reality.

*You know THE REAL WORLD you speak of. hahahaha.

I say deny us. What a wonderful country that would be!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

O no he didnt wrote:
<quoted text>nice. Slave. Master. The. Rich. Blacks. Pay you. To. Hire. Black. Workers. Haha. Liberal. Democrat. White. Hustler. Lolol. Obama
liberal no. democrat no. white not so much. hustler...that's what you do when you're self employed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

O no he didnt wrote:
Sonicfilth. Exposed. As. A. White. Liberal. Democrat. Hustler leeching. Of. The. Black. Community. Because. He. Was. Used. And. Rejected. By. His. Own. So. He. Uses. Blacks. For. Revenge by. Trying. To. Self. Identify. As. A. Black. Man. Hahahaha. So. He. Gets. White. Liberal. Welfare. Which. Is. To. Take. From. Poor. People.
you either have a period problem or Aspergers.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing is...rich black folks like the fact that i hire blacks.
see how that works?
Me too. They get a little miffed when they find out I keep them in cages, though......:-)
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Hey this slut talks just like you: More and more leftists are becoming unhinged and revealing their brutal inner totalitarian. The latest is a fundraiser at the University of California, San Francisco, one of the nation’s top medical schools. An official at that medical school took to Twitter to propose that the those who are “nonbelievers” in Obamacare be denied medical care. The use of the term “nonbeliever” reveals that progressivism has become a religion. Disagreement on political policies is now a matter of faith, not political debate, at least on the left side of the spectrum. Here is a copy of her tweet (the original has been deleted and her account suspended):
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/assets/St...
Of course, the ultimate boss of Ms. Handler would be the new president of the University of California, Janet Napolitano. She, and the Board of Regents, should be queried as to whether Ms. Handler’s public expression of hate is something that the University will tolerate.
Progressives are showing signs of coming apart as the fantasies about Obama and the progressive agenda are running into reality.
*You know THE REAL WORLD you speak of. hahahaha.

I say deny us. What a wonderful country that would be!
You're an idiot, but. You're a dittohead so no surprise there

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama specifically gave 3 million dollars to illegals that do not work as tax refunds.
While harassing Conservatives.
That should be illegal....rewarding criminals for breaking the law.

I suppose it's more satisfying to a subversive than giving money to law abiding citizens for being legal. THAT would cause chaos in the streets!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••