Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,382)

Showing posts 907,621 - 907,640 of1,072,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how many people don't have healthcare right at this moment? more than 30 million?
lets review your post then we can discuss reversing the brainwashing

"the fact that now no one will have to go without healthcare belongs to Obama"

now, how many millions is "no one"? And just how many went without "healthcare" before Obama came along?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Cost of Iraq war: 4-6 trillion dollars. http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-28...
The cost per family of 4 -$48,000.00 -$72,000.
The difference between that & the ACA is the Iraq war was never funded.
Obamacare is funded so it costs that family of 4 likely nothing.
Who do you think pays the taxes that fund ObamaKKKare?

The rest of your post is bullshit.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly they should be keeping it in their own community thats why when Blacks talk about racism I laugh at them they are the same ones who will cry racism when they dont get a new contract FOH MF now you should understand why not all Blacks are Democrats or support Obama we aint suckers for you
who do you think i have working for me? white people? i wouldn't hire any of these welfare sucking rednecks out here. i'm not even sure if i can pay them more then they steal from the government.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you Okies will be the ones enrolling.
After all, you're the 44th worst State with it's citizens living in poverty.
So when you signing up, dipstick??
Funny how the poorest states are the reddest ones. Proves poor rednecks are really stupid.
Poorest US States;
40 Kentucky
41 Tennessee
42 Arizona
43 West Virginia
44 Oklahoma
45 Arkansas
46 Texas
47 Alabama
48 New Mexico
49 Louisiana
50 Mississippi
All the Deep Red States also happen to be the most destitute ones, the ones who get more from the Federal Gov't than they pay in Federal Taxes.
Wanna talk about freeloaders??
Those of us from wealthy states have been subsidizing you idiots for decades.
Dummy,

I am from Chicago!

I don't support Obamacare...I want to stick with what I have...

...but I don't like my chances of that...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not enrolling, I am covered through my employer.
...for the time being...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and weep, cretin.
Although some people steal social security numbers, many follow a legal path to paying taxes.
"According to estimates from the Social Security Administration’s Chief Actuary, three-quarters of “other-than-legal” immigrants have payroll taxes withheld."
"Federal law requires noncitizens who earn income in the U.S. to file tax returns. In order for a person who isn’t eligible for an SSN to do this, the Internal Revenue Service provides an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) to facilitate the filing of tax returns."
http://seniorsleague.org/2012/how-undocumente...
payroll tax does not equal income tax

noncitizen does not equal illegal.

once you know what the terms mean you will have a better understanding of the problem.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you guys think penalizing people for not buying a product is capitalism
i was talking about UPS using Obamacare as an excuse so the shareholders could see a few more pennies per share this year.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

The Suburban Liberal Creepy Democrat thinks All Black Folks want to be their friends or to be understood by them talk about WHITE supremists hahaha some Black Americans have Conservavite Values do not support unprepared pregnanies, do not support murder of the unborn humans we believe in Morals as taught by our elders not some Liberal scholar that told women to throw away their Bras, and not breast feed their children now they have a problem if someone tells a woman to put her titty back in her shirt, before that was normal to see women breast feed before LIBERAL LESBIANS told women what not to do THE THE LIBERAL HOMOSEXUAL MOVEMENT destroys families so Dougie Houser can dress his son as a Princess really and thats family Values hahahahalololololo does the child have a choice Homosexual were mad Heterosexuals could have children and a family and Nature said different about their lifestyle not heterosexuals nature said a male and female are needed to create life and it is still that way you need male and female to make a baby sperm and eggs
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Temecula doesn't have an MLK Boulevard to burn...
Martin Luther King Jr. Remembrance Event Slated in Temecula

http://temecula.patch.com/groups/week-ahead/p...

so when are the renaming Main street?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect...lying drunk basturd...
has real time been hitting the rocky mountain pisswater again?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Chris Christie Says Yes To Obamacare Medicaid Expansion
After taking his time to do the research rather than simply reacting in a politically expedient way that put party before the people of his state, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has concluded that accepting the expanded Medicaid portion of the Affordable Care Act for New Jersey is, in the Governor’s words,“the smart thing to do for our fiscal and public health.”
Christie becomes the latest Republican governor, following on the heels of Florida GOP Governor Rick Scott, to set aside the Republican anti-Obamacare agenda, no matter who gets hurt, and do what is in the best interest of his state.
In making his announcement, Christie added—
“Accepting these federal resources will provide health insurance to tens of thousand of low-income New Jerseyans, help keep our hospitals financially healthy and actually save money for New Jersey taxpayers.”
In other words, Chris Christie gets it.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/02...
I guess that will cost him the Republican nomination.
will he still be governor when the feds stop providing that money.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Only a Communist or an idiot would want our hapless government controlling every decision we make regarding our health and lifestyle choices.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz Leaves Senate GOP With No Easy Way Out

Ted Cruz's plan doesn't make much sense on its face. He says he wants to filibuster the House-passed government spending bill that defunds Obamacare. Why would he want to block a bill that accomplishes his dream?

The apparent contradiction underlines the politically difficult position that Cruz has put his caucus in. How do you explain to your constituents that you voted to block a bill that would have defunded the health care law that they so deeply revile? Explaining the arcane rules of the Senate isn't the easiest political message, though Cruz has earned the backing of big conservative groups to fortify his position.

But the fact that he's in this position at all probably isn't a good sign. "Rule No. 1 in communications is if you are explaining, you are losing," a senior Senate GOP aide told TPM.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ted-cruz-leav...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Cost of Iraq war: 4-6 trillion dollars. http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-28...
The cost per family of 4 -$48,000.00 -$72,000.
The difference between that & the ACA is the Iraq war was never funded.
Obamacare is funded so it costs that family of 4 likely nothing.
The Internal Revenue Service said Monday that Lois G. Lerner, the woman at the center of the tea party targeting scandal, has resigned from the agency — though because of privacy rules it could say nothing more.
Ms. Lerner, who had been on paid administrative leave, was the director of the division that reviewed the applications for tax-exempt status from political groups over the past few years and that, according to an internal audit, gave extra scrutiny to tea party and other conservative groups.
PHOTOS: President Obama's favorite footstool: The famous Resolute desk
She remains subject to congressional investigation.
Her actions put her at the center of the controversy, and several congressional committees had been looking into her behavior and into emails that seemed to suggest she was looking for reasons to deny political groups approval for tax-exempt status.
Last week, acting IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel said he had asked both a review board and the agency’s inspector general to look at the emails.
Republicans said Ms. Lerner’s resignation, while a first step, isn’t the end of the scandal.
“Just because Lois Lerner is retiring from the IRS does not mean the investigation is over. Far from it,” said Sen. Orrin G. Hatch of Utah, the ranking Republican on the Senate Finance Committee.“In fact, there are many serious, unanswered questions that must be addressed so we can get to the truth.”
Ms. Lerner had previously refused to testify to Congress, citing her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. But when she appeared before Congress she also delivered a brief statement claiming innocence, which some members of the House oversight committee said means she waived her right to silence.
She remains subject to being called back to testify before the committee.

*NOW let's go after Dick Durbin. He is the one that used Lois Lerner in his Illinois campaign.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that illegals who pay income taxes should not receive the same tax breaks as other taxpayers? Typical Reslug.
the key word here is "illegals". No one should be rewarded for breaking the law.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO
Flacko, veteran topix stooge sites Christopher E Hill veteran safety blogger.
predictable.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not enrolling, I am covered through my employer.
Do you know the future?

Things could change...

Why not change?

It's supposed to lower your rates? Right?

In NY it's supposed to lower premiums by 50 percent
and 20 percent in D.C...
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/19/us/politics...

Why not change and see if that is true?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Several unions have joined in opposition to a California bill that would stop hunters from using lead bullets, and have asked Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown not to sign the legislation.

The Democratic-led Legislature passed the bill earlier this month, based in part on studies that appear to show animals ingest lead fragments found in the soil and the dead prey they eat, which can contaminate the human food supply.

Critics say the studies have not made that clear link between the bullets and the food, and that retooling guns and switching to bullets made of copper or other metals will be an expensive job-killer for firearms and ammunition makers.

The group Californians for Conservation has released a list of nine union leaders and labor groups that think the measure is a bad idea, according to The Los Angeles Times.

Among them are the International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers District Lodge 190 and the Contra Costa Central Labor Council.

"Approximately 65% of all union households participate in hunting, fishing, or outdoor activities," said Mark Gagliardi, an official with the Office and Professional Employees International Union Local 277 in Fort Worth, Texas, according to The Times.

Whether Brown will sign the bill remains unclear. If he does not act before Oct. 13, the bill becomes law without his signature.

Evan Westrup, a spokesman for the governor, last week said:“The Governor has not yet taken a stance on this bill.”

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> $6.2 trillion will be chump change compared to the real costs of this lemon. How many families of 4, Dave, do you think live in this country? Pick a number. There is no right or wrong number.
But there is no 6.2 trillion shortfall.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who do you think i have working for me? white people? i wouldn't hire any of these welfare sucking rednecks out here. i'm not even sure if i can pay them more then they steal from the government.
Like I said they should be working for themselves with all that Black Money you use to pay them like I said Before Liberals use Black people for charity FU I made my Own the money they should be using to start their own constrtuction companies they give it to YOU will blacks starve and need jobs right like I said Creepy A$$ you think you get me mad because you use sucker Black foo foo shh she Jocks lololo I got paper so dont think this is a Poor Neros rant this is Real Rant For Blacks to really See who their allies are my work I have never had a sweaty back lolololhahahaha you should be working for their construction company with one of them as your foreman not the other way around like I said again Civil rights gave YOUR CREEPY A$$ A GOOD PAYING JOB YT LIBERAL HUSSLERS lololo BLACK POWER hahahahahahahahalololololo send the money out of the community hahahahahahahathats why I roll the Benz F Detroit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 907,621 - 907,640 of1,072,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search