Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,380)

Showing posts 907,581 - 907,600 of1,033,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US government is selling surplus military equipment to police departments.
The Ohio State campus cops with their armored personnel carrier are just one example.
Under Homeland Security, one of Dumbya's crony payoffs? Maybe UMass at Dartmouth could have used more state of the art equipment?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me take a guess__you learned that from your grand daddy, right?
My grand daddy, as you say, was born in 1887 and died before I was born. Wrong again!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Carol is on the planet closer that the one you live on. How is life on Mars, DUH-Pont? Is Sweden doing "just fine"?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
<quoted text>
PDupont has a difficult time discerning bold-faced lies on the part of Obama and his fellow Democrats and simple misstatements.

But he's a liberal.
REV AL AXXHOLE

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Rodeo Clown Mocks President Obama (Broomstick Up The Butt)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Barack Obama Mocks Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
HAY OBAMA DIE HARDS WERE IS THE OUTCRY!
OBAMA CAN DO NO WRONG!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Because he has no financial knowledge at all. I bet he has never balanced a checkbook.
He's had so many people opening doors for him, pampering him and preparing him for "greatness", he thinks he actually deserves it because he can read real good.

Valerie Jarrett probably balances his checkbook.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

When Obama’s administration said ‘Never Let a Good Crisis go to Waste’ true to form, Obama campaign raises money off Navy Yard shooting!! TASTELESS !!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Go right ahead. Nothing wrong with it.
I told topix that all the spelling, punctuation and even word usage was correct__it couldn't possibly be Flack's work.

Top Mod 8 agreed adding that she's been laughing her azz off at your stupid stories and butchering of the English language for years.

BTW Flacko__health insurance dates to the late 1800's and as a coal miner's baby boy you should know that it was ushered in by mining companies, railroads etc who furnished employees with clinics and even hospitals.

During the WWII era it was one of many offerings used to attract scarce workers but nowhere near the only reason for health insurance was dirt cheap. Housing, time off, food, utilities and more were used by employers in lieu of pay raises/bonuses.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

FACT: The Affordable Care Act is the law of the land. It's not going away no matter how much the Pee Party whines and cries.
Slavery was once the "law of the land" for you people.

Guess us evil white folks should have respected the "law of the land."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
PDupont has a difficult time discerning bold-faced lies on the part of Obama and his fellow Democrats and simple misstatements.
But he's a liberal.
He and sonic are the only reason topix hasn't ditched this thread.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, we better start accepting that gratuitous violence is now another part of our declining morality and we can't be surprised when young people stop being stimulated by graphic videos and want to try it out in the real world.
Well, that was bushie boy... gratuitous violence!
New Slave

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Sonicliar wrote:
You have to see this!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"We" didn't give "Obama" shït... the "JEWS" gave him his "POWER". Look at most "so called" "successful" "African Americans"... I guarantee there's a "jew" near. Bill Cosby, Martin Luther King Jr., Richard Pryor, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Jay-Z, and on and on. Let "us" not forget the "JEWS" were the "Masters" of the "African" slave trade. Sure.. "white man" is known for "owning slaves", but it was the "jew" "who" "sold" him the "slave", just as they do "today".

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is turning into Carol and Carol is turning into a bowl of pudding.
Better than turning into a bowel of pudding.

Hey, Homer, do you like the classic songs like Fitzgerald and Bennett? They're playing in the background on Pandora as we speak. So relaxing and enjoyable.

Also, can you come help me pack if I end up moving? You didn't hear it from me, but I've been told by a reliable source our offer will likely be accepted.

So I'd like to get a heads up on your availability just in case.
Roosters

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Do you think BHO watches "Homeland" ? Please don't make me explain the series to you. If you don't know what it is, look it up, please. I said please.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I told topix that all the spelling, punctuation and even word usage was correct__it couldn't possibly be Flack's work.
Top Mod 8 agreed adding that she's been laughing her azz off at your stupid stories and butchering of the English language for years.
BTW Flacko__health insurance dates to the late 1800's and as a coal miner's baby boy you should know that it was ushered in by mining companies, railroads etc who furnished employees with clinics and even hospitals.
During the WWII era it was one of many offerings used to attract scarce workers but nowhere near the only reason for health insurance was dirt cheap. Housing, time off, food, utilities and more were used by employers in lieu of pay raises/bonuses.
You're not only a fool, but a damn fool. I care not! Go drink another Coors!
Roosters

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.sho.com/sho/homeland/home

Returns Sept 29, 2013. It's slow to grow on you, but you will get mesmerized by it. Hint: Brody is a closet muslim.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I told topix that all the spelling, punctuation and even word usage was correct__it couldn't possibly be Flack's work.
Used car dealers are notorious liars. You can come up with something better than that.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Russia has be aligned with Iran & Syria since way before Obama became President.
But our non-confrontational community organizer who you elected again as our leader trusts him. Do you trust Putin?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He and sonic are the only reason topix hasn't ditched this thread.
How much did you have to widen the doorways in your house?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was once the "law of the land" for you people.
Guess us evil white folks should have respected the "law of the land."
Is that before or after wiping out the indigenous people?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Arguing with Liberals over Obamacare is like engaging a Welfare recipient about getting a Job!! Let’s use the Warren Buffett Rule: Scrap Obamacare and Start Over!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 907,581 - 907,600 of1,033,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE