Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420251 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988775 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the employer will approach the employee and give them 2 options. Pay more or change plans.
Most likely the employer will just change the plan to avoid the tax.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988776 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
news reported this morning that a 12 year old was struck and killed on the way to school by a car. When will Obama demand we do something about stray cars?
Interesting how cons think this is funny while complaining about Benghazi....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988777 Sep 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The more things heat up with radical Islam, the more silent moderate Muslim clerics and prominent peaceful Muslims become.
I know they fear for their safety, but so do I. If nothing else Bob Beckel says is true, his strong belief that Muslim students should no longer be allowed to come to this country and Muslim mosques cannot be built until we hear a collective outcry from the rest of the Muslim world has a clear ring of truth.
Which actually surprises me considering the source.
Kenya should send an assassination squad to Minnesota to clean out the Somali Muslim terrorists given shelter by Obama. Drones would be better if Kenya had them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988778 Sep 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I never lie-you think I don't have the link? ROTFLMAO--showing you for what you are-a hater.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/torrance-ca/T...
lol! I can tell you're mentally subordinate son!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#988779 Sep 24, 2013
Twenty five more dead in Iraq today as the nation slips further into a sectarian war. Can anyone predict to which nation Iraqi Shiite refugees will flee?

Earthquake in Pakistan kills at least 45 and also creates a new island off the nations Southern coast.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988780 Sep 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My logic came from your ass? That's both disgusting and odd.
lol! I know.

But I guess that's how you get your 'intel.'
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988781 Sep 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
lol! Rolling up to 5 consecutive now son!

Damn! You're emotionally pissed aren't you son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988784 Sep 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>oops so why are you defending yourself Usa1680? er eh um yeah? ROTFLMAO.
lol! What's the matter son?

Reality sank back in after making an a$$ of yourself?

awww,, don't worry.

It's not like it's different from any other day!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988787 Sep 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="USAsince1680" <quoted text>
If my block starts to burn I know for a fact that I can't rely on the firefighters to put it out. They will sit back and let it burn while watering down all the houses in the "safe zone". I have never understood why anyone would praise firefighters for putting up a good fight for letting a city burn to the ground. Personally, if my house burns down I will put up a sign that reads, "Thanks firefighters...for nothing".
We have one home in a mountain community that the firefighters have already said they will not protect should the forest around us catch on fire. They will let the entire community burn to the ground because there is "no place to take a stand". Now, does that sound heroic to you?
ROTFLMAO!

You insist on looking like an idiot!

But hey, that's you! All you!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#988788 Sep 24, 2013
hey rightwing dummies, normals, how's everybody today?

I just a have a minute or so so make your hellos and attacks lightening quick today.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988790 Sep 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, more Batty, old bitty, a Fauxbot supreme,
Her outlook's quite shitty, and her hovel's unclean...
Could you come up with one a little more moss-covered than "guns don't kill people..."? Let it suffice to say, that I want any people who kill people armed with rocks and wits and kindness.(BTW, I really love you diagnosis of those who snap because of political correctness--you get that study from Owlbreath or are you just misplacing your modifiers along with your Jeep keys again?)
this is "you" brain on drugs.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988791 Sep 24, 2013
lol!

Cons still concentrating on Obamacare instead of funding the government.

Talk about having absolutely no perspective of what's important... that's reich wing nuts for you!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988792 Sep 24, 2013
blurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper, temper idiot. Every time you lash out blindly like that, you make your mythological jeebus weep ...
(hee hee)
Jesus loves a-holes too. But he's in the business of forgiving. So no worries.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#988793 Sep 24, 2013
O'bama is going to shake the dick of Iran? Before erasing our own heritage to accommodate Moslems' demands, we might want to consider whether the treatment of religious minorities in Iran merits this sort of respect. Will O'bama be going on tour in Iran to discuss the benefits of being homosexual?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#988794 Sep 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who are they? And when did they lie?
Her son was a very highly paid State Department Data type who had volunteered for the dangerous duty for the extra money and for the extra downtime which allowed him to pursue his side job as one of the planet's top on line gamblers.
DSS agent Scott Strickland was right there with Stevens and Smith matter of fact he secured the two before he ran to one of the other buildings to summon help and gather heavier weapons.
Why hasn't agent Strickland testified before Issa's committee?
Why did Petraeus testify behind closed doors?
Why didn't Petraeus's testimony not settle the matter?
Why did Petraeus's bj girl tell a group that the US was conducting a secret war in Libya and that the CIA annex was often used to hold prisoners?
another fckn troll. Its a quote, google it.

Orlando, FL

#988795 Sep 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP want Big Government in the bed room.
Still like your idea to expand Obamcare to include the uninsured
Actually, the GOP want big government OUT of the bedroom. Were you out of the country during the Sandra Fluke free contraception at the taxpayer's expense fiasco?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#988796 Sep 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how cons think this is funny while complaining about Benghazi....
interesting how you manage to fit your square brain in a round hole and call it a match.

your post makes no sense at all.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#988797 Sep 24, 2013
blurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, yes, yes it is. But then, you're about as disgusting as it gets ... with the added benefit of having no idea how f-ing stupid and banally evil you really are!
We can see this sock has some serious issues.

Orlando, FL

#988798 Sep 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know.
But I guess that's how you get your 'intel.'
Your turds are Intel?

Where exactly are you going with this?

Orlando, FL

#988799 Sep 24, 2013
blurt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only afternoon where you eat and sh!t and type inanities, fkwit. Here, it's about 10AM (jesus, what a hopeless old christarded jerk you are!)
Oh yeah, blurt from Florence. Mind if I just call you "Flo"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Actual Science 61,082
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Raydot 1,948
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 222,775
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr PEllen 6,698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr PEllen 9,394
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 3,048
abby8-29-16 3 hr Doctor Phil da Fraud 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages