Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263831 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988476 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd suggest you watch "Frack Nation" and get back to me. As I have stated Josh Fox is a liar and a coward, afraid to answer questions from anyone other than one of his gullible, ignorant, blind supporters. The main people in Gasland[the couple} are dishonest cowards and liars as well. I sent you the link showing methane is a common component of many wells, you choose to ignore the facts.
If I had acres in the country I'd be signing up for the cash in no time flat.
You may find "Frack Nation" on youtube.
Dipshit "Buy American" seems to think that gas wells can be drilled in the backyard in suburban neighborhoods.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988478 Sep 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I've heard people arguing that Obama will never be able to confiscate our guns, saying that the local cops will never willingly participate in it (which is true of many of them), but I counter that all he has to do is ban ammo sales and the guns become useless. Life will suck for U.S. citizens under U.N. domination.
gun control is a losing issue for DemoKKKrats...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#988480 Sep 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
President Barack Obama will turn to his unofficial "secretary of explaining stuff," former President Bill Clinton, on Tuesday to help with a final push to extol the benefits of U.S. healthcare reform before new insurance exchanges go live on October 1.
What a ticket. Two of the world's most successful liars - BS artists extraordinaire - will take to the airwaves to "explain" why you should trust the government with your health care.
The fox inside of the hen house explaining why the chickens need the wolf.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988481 Sep 23, 2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#988484 Sep 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Leos the one with a period problem.
Not only does she have a period problem but she also has a question mark and exclamation point issue.

Doesn't know if she's coming or going and is damned proud of it.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#988487 Sep 23, 2013
blurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yes, I suppose you would run low on them rather quickly as I can actually imagine you "practicing" with them (both orally and manginally) in between manic typing bouts, gun oiling (yes, I can imagine you shoving those up ther too) and compulsive behavior too awful to imagine.
Your repetitive idiocy, although it might SEEM hilarious to you as you tap it out, is at such a sophomoric level that even I am stunned at the continued deterioration. I don't think you'll ever be made "whole" until some big brute hurts you the way you like it.
Oh, and the continued homosexual references and thinly veiled hatred of women (especially black women) are dead giveaways, as is your repeated failure with women which, comically, causes you to bleat like a sheep into the ozone every time one of them escapes your clutches. Of course, I mean the imaginary ones. Have you "flown high up into the sky to heal" lately?
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha haha. You impoverished, pathetic, impotent old rough trade closet case.
Oh how cute; its "the little injun that couldn't".

Dont hate the playa livin the dream, spunkwater. Man-up, jizz-down, and you might be able to catch a tiny bit of it yourself. Now your a perky little putz, but I LIKE that!! You remind me of those little urban mallrats driving souped-up Honda civics with the ridiculous loud mufflers. You rev your little engine with your hip hop thump-thumping out of your cheap subwoofer, trying so hard to impress. In the end, you're even less than the sum of those cheap little parts; ie just a gay dooosh.

Keep on hatin, and I'll keep on livin large bizitch....:-)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988488 Sep 23, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
4000 dead
How many dead by Saddam's own hands before we got rid of him? How many dead in Afghanistan? Pakistan? How many dead by drones? How many are dead and dying in Egypt and Syria as we speak? How many more in Africa? In Iran? How many will die before we scourge this infestation of evil and hatred once and for all?

The old adage "evil prevails when good men do nothing" is coming to fruition before our very eyes. Every civilized country in the world should be taking up arms to rid the world of this most perverse and unthinkable evil.

Good men have been prepared to give up their lives for the good of others and to free them from living in fear in all wars. This is a war of good against evil. Which do you want to win? And at what price?

The 4000 lost in Iraq should be honored for their noble sacrifice. Not counted as political casualties.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#988489 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the history of this country or the history of the IRS would possibly Make you feel their involvement would be beneficial?
Certain things we need have to be done by the government, healthcare is not one of them. The government will F it up. Post Office ring a bell?
Healthcare is a lie and a joke.
So are the Emmy's.
They really think that they won something.
Lets pretend.

Orlando, FL

#988490 Sep 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Carol. Obama is our enemy. He hates America and what is stands for. He is sick. I know you are referring to the cowards interaction with the Russians. They just laugh at him. Obama is a joke.
We should not have to be the only peacekeepers in the world. With the exception of a few other countries, that responsibility has fallen mostly on our shoulders.

But we have become so weakened in the eyes of the world that other ideologies with motives not so noble are taking our place. The world is less safe because of it and things could get even worse.

Orlando, FL

#988492 Sep 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And who are those 30 million?
1- Those who cannot find affordable coverage (defined as insurance that costs less than 9.5 percent of an individual's income) for whom the health care law allows for an exemption from the individual mandate.
2- Foreign born non-citizens
3- Citizens who would rather pay the penalty than insure themselves.(No accounting for stupidity).
FACT: The number of people without insurance would be MUCH higher without the Affordable Care Act.
But at what price? And at whose expense?

Unless and until we address lowering the cost of health care, we're going in circles.

Bringing down the middle class by placing an even greater tax burden on them while providing less than adequate health care for all people is not the solution.

Even if the 30 million still uninsured fall into the categories you listed, who pays for them when they go to the ER or have a catastrophic illness?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988495 Sep 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
His "preference" for war with Syria? Where have you been? Obama played a game of chicken and he won which resulted in avoiding a conflict. More than ever, he is deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize.
In other words, Putin got schooled!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988496 Sep 23, 2013
hahaobama wrote:
will my healthcare deduction be reduced by obamacare or is it obamanomicd like his hero reaganomics hahahahahalolololo
lol! Don't worry son.

It only affects Americans!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988497 Sep 23, 2013
yeah_blows wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you enrolling in your states obamacare exchange?
I don't know son.

Apparently I don't have to according to the law!

You must have missed that!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988498 Sep 23, 2013
yeah_blows wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll keep the military and you can keep on suckling the teat!
Schlurp!
lol! I know son.

You're particular about how you define the Constitution!

SNAFU!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988499 Sep 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless sacrifice in a hopeless cause is idiotic. The command structure of the FDNY lost control of the situation.
Oh... right....

So somehow, you can explain invading iraq when bushie boy can't.

Interesting how you people claim to know so much without knowing much!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988500 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamacare is not funded, simply a big, fat lie.
lol! Yep! you don't qualify as lucid son.

well, not in a real world sense anyway!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988501 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the history of this country or the history of the IRS would possibly Make you feel their involvement would be beneficial?
Certain things we need have to be done by the government, healthcare is not one of them. The government will F it up. Post Office ring a bell?
lol! Hate to break it to you son but the USPS is in the Constitution.

If you were American, you'd know that!

Orlando, FL

#988502 Sep 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Since these azzholes have failed in all of their direct attacks on the 2nd Amendment, they have spent countless decades trying to "effectively" negate its application through all sorts of crazy, crank BS. Remember when they tried taxing ammunition at 10,000%? Then they tried holding weapons manufacturers responsible for the actions of criminals who used illegal guns and ammunition?
Now, they're going to try outlawing Lead bullets and don't be surprised if the Magic Negro gets the EPA to ban gunpowder for its detrimental effects on Air Quality.
Of course, cops, soldiers and Magic Negro Skeet-shooters will still be given a pass on this(wink, wink).
Soon, the Boy Messiah will see to it that each citizen must receive training, pass a test and then apply to the EPA for the right to take a sh it affecting the local air quality.
By not addressing the politically correct poison of red flagging mental illness and those who fit certain profiles of becoming violent and by not focusing on curbing the harmful effects of gratuitous violence in video games and movies, it's much easier for liberals to pursue their own agenda even if they will never stop gangs and criminals from getting their hands on the same guns they want to outlaw.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988503 Sep 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Dipshit "Buy American" seems to think that gas wells can be drilled in the backyard in suburban neighborhoods.
It will be permissible 2 seconds after the next GOP POTUS is elected.

Orlando, FL

#988504 Sep 23, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
If Saddam had the weapons, why wouldn't he not use them during the invasion? What did he have to lose? He was going to die anyway. And again, what do we have to lose by simply taking to Iran? Worst case scenario, nothing changes.
They were already in Syria by the time of the liberation.

Iran has no interest in western civilization or meaningful talks with this president or anyone else who doesn't share their hatred of Jews and Christians. It's a ruse and the perception of an American president sitting down with this Iranian leader is only to prove to the rest of the world we elected someone who is more gullible than even they believed.

Strength is the only thing radical dictators and radical Muslims respect. Not sitting down to chit chat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min red and right 194,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 3 hr Julie 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 54,356
abby7-31-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Mark 52,069
Amy 7-30-15 10 hr Mister Tonka 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages