Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,369)

Showing posts 907,361 - 907,380 of1,073,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how much money did UPS brag about saving?$600 million?
get the idea? or do you just hate capitalism?
Deflection because you were proven wrong.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
Great ethics...
Believe in the little lie...point out the big lie!
When you hoop it up you are black..
when you need a loan at the bank I bet you are white on the application....
Is this accurate?
i don't borrow money. i'm a cash only guy. don't have the cash, don't need it.

so yes, i get paid in large sums.

as for hoops....black all the way.
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh so now you want me to cite something?
get lost 'tell it like it ain't'. no matter that left wing sites cite everything, i'm not doing it.
Was it a white man thay created obamacare or not?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only fools like you care more about media than about real people.
you mean i shouldn't care about the GOP sending FOX a directive to take down a Republican?

but what fun would that be?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Freedom Partners of America Saudi Arabia Threatens to “End Career” of AP Reporter Over Chemical Weapons Story

Journalist who exposed how rebels were behind August
Associated Press reporter Dale Gavlak has been threatened over her involvement in a story which exposed how Syrian rebels were responsible for the August 21st chemical weapons attack after being handed the weapons by Saudi intelligence agents.

Image: Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan
On August 29th, Mint Press News published an article co-authored by Gavlak which detailed how FSA militants in Ghouta admitted to reporter Yahya Ababneh that they were behind the August 21st chemical weapons incident, which the United States blamed on President Bashar Al-Assad, having mishandled chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

Although Gavlak did not collaborate on the story in her capacity as an AP correspondent, according to Mint Press News executive director Mnar Muhawesh, within 48 hours Gavlak received threats to “end her career” if she didn’t disassociate herself from the article.

The threats came from a third party who was most likely acting on behalf of Saudi Intelligence chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan, according to Gavlak. Bandar is named in the article as having ordered the transfer of chemical weapons to Syrian rebels in Ghouta.

Gavlak has now been “indefinitely suspended” by the Associated Press with no public explanation from the news agency. It appears that the Saudi threats to “end her career” worked.

Gavlak also “confirmed with several colleagues and Jordanian government officials that the Saudis have been supplying rebels with chemical weapons,” according to Muhawesh.

Note that Gavlak was not threatened with a defamation lawsuit on the basis that her story was inaccurate, she was told that her career would be finished. The story’s entire credibility rests on Gavlak being an accredited AP journalist who has also worked for NPR and the BBC, which is why the people behind the threats were so insistent that Gavlak distance herself from the report.

Obama is not only the same as Bush he is worst because HE LIES
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO is a computer that is given the assumptions to use in their projections and does not certify that the assumptions used are correct.
so floriduh is lying.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." ~ Ronald Reagan

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Join the club...
"Rand Paul wants Chief Justice Roberts, all federal workers, to enroll in Obamacare"
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/23/exclusive-r...
Rand Paul is raving lunatic & fraud. Who cares what that idiot wants.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Always with your opinions.
You're a funny guy son!
If it wasn't for the fact that he manages to read and post on this thread, I would swear he's blind. The only thing he manages to do is parrot reich wingnut talking heads. If he has EVER done any of his own investigations to really find the truth, it's not apparent in his posts.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only fools like you care more about media than about real people.
Thank You Great Thought they are in Love With The media debate which one is better Fox And CNN serve the same masters

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

I bet if the government shut down no one would really care except the politicians at the trough
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
I wonder if the people of Libya are thanking Obama And African Americans for what they have done to Libya and the Libyan People all for Obama Welcome to the New Libya, a Country ‘Liberated’ by NATO: No Oil Revenues, No Security, No Water, No Electricity…Welcome to the new Libya, a country ‘liberated’ by NATO which now finds itself without the oil revenues which could make it rich, with no security, no stability and assassinations and corruption at unprecendented levels.
Last Friday, the Economist magazine published a report about the implosion of Libya. My attention was caught by the pictures that illustrated the piece – particularly one of some graffitti on the wall of a sea front cafe in the capital Tripoli.‘The only way to Heaven is the way to the airport’ it read.
The joke is indicative of the troubled state of Libya nowadays following ‘liberation’ by NATO warplanes in the sky and the revolution on the ground which toppled the dictatorial regime of Muammar al-Ghadaffi.
Recently I have met many peope who are visiting London from Libya and they tell stories of life there which are hard to believe.
The capital Tripoli had no water or electricity for a whole week.
The armed militia dominate and rule the streets in the absence of a workable government, a national security establishment and basic municipal services.
Onoud Zanoussi, the 18 year-old daughter of Abdullah Zanoussi, the former chief of Ghadaffi’s security establishment, was kidnapped on her release from prison following seven months behind bars accused of entering her country illegally. She was abducted in front of the prison gates and the abductor was one of the guards!
Two years ago, the British and French business community sharpened their teeth and rubbed their hands with glee in anticipation of their share of Libyan reconstruction. Now there isn’t a single foreign businessman in Tripoli, all of them ran for their lives after the assasssination of the American Ambassador and attacks on several foreign Embassies and Consulates.Oil was the main objective and the real reason for the NATO intervention; but oil producation has all but ceased due to a strike by security guards on the oil fields and export terminal. The ostensible reason for this strike is the demand for a pay rise but there is another, equally powerful, motive – they are protesting the demands of various separatist movements who are calling for self-rule for oil-rich Barca (Cyrenaica) with its capital in Benghazi. Most of Libya’s oil reserves are situated here.
Rather than the local or national government, a militia is in control of most of the oil fields and the export terminal; it has started to sell huge amounts of oil on the black market and is trying to expand these activities leading Ali Zidan, the Prime Minister, to threaten to bomb any unauthorized oil tanker going anywhere near these sites.
Obama Robs the Poor and Gives to the Wealthy
all as planned by Obama when he invaded Libya and supplied weapons to Al Qaeda, now using Libya as a base for operations in Syria...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean take off the headphones?
how many of you whiners are making $50 an hour while you insult liberals?
i've been torching the right wing village all morning. not just this one. i'm having a blast on the FOX Nation site with the whole Ted Cruz Fox debacle. the excuses those freaks are using are priceless. though it seems i must now fear for my life. those folks think they're serious business.
The Liberal controlled music industry destroys free thoughts Why does the Music Industry keep “Underground Hip-Hop Music” Underground?Music is everybody’s possession . It’s only publishers who think that people own it. John Lennon

The Corporate Music industry has had a monopoly on what youths from all around the world listen to.

They have been controlling the thoughts and beliefs of our youths and even adults through their control of the music industry. The Music industry is a multi-billion dollar business. There are now “Big Three” record labels since 2012 that include Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group and Universal Music Group that dominate the market. They control the artist and set what percentage of the sales receipts they keep as profits. They also keep the competition between the major record labels at a minimum since they are already a monopoly.

There are many underground hip-hop artists that the political and corporate elite don’t want the public to know about. They control what kind of music is produced and sold to the public. In an interview with Jay Woodson, organizer of National Hip Hop Political Convention (NHHPC) in Philadelphia with online news source The Final Call:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

The only defense Liberals have in defending this Inept President ‘He’s Black’ Nope we’re judging him on his Record ‘Historic Failure!!’
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is obamacare capitalism?
hold up. reasoned question. i need to take a minute.

ok, i've recovered. now.....

Obamacare: Crony capitalism at its finest

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/07/obamacare-cr...

so according to a couple of right wing nutjobs....yes.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the fact that now no one will have to go without healthcare belongs to Obama.
until the GOP sees that it's working like Obama said it would, and then it will belong to Bush.
dude, you guys are brainwashed beyond repair. Force people to buy something then take credit for providing it all while ignoring the 30 million plus that won't get it. Yep, thanks Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how much money did UPS brag about saving?$600 million?
get the idea? or do you just hate capitalism?
When the government passes a ridiculous giveaway program, why be surprised when people take advantage?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We aren't talking about capitalism. We are talking about the cost of Obamacare. It will bankrupt this country. Either that or taxes will be so high on everything it will be impossible to run a business or earn a living. But we knew that. It's what he is counting on.
The CBO said it will reduce the debt. They obviously screwed up & did not consult the expert, El Flackbo, before providing their report.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Was it a white man thay created obamacare or not?
pretty sure there aren't any black folks working for the Heritage Foundation.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama specifically gave 3 million dollars to illegals that do not work as tax refunds.
While harassing Conservatives.
So, you believe that people who have income taxes held from their paychecks when they don't make enough to pay taxes shouldn't receive refunds? Typical Reslug. Always trying to steal everyone else's money and put it in their pocket.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 907,361 - 907,380 of1,073,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,170
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min litesong 45,578
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 30 min HUmy 7,563
Obama turns his back on black Americans 1 hr BarrysBleachingSkinWants2 3
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 1 hr TheDailySheeple 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,756
Mr. O'Reilly on the black / race issue. 1 hr BillyO and the Race Pimps 9
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••