Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#988000 Sep 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
The only two accomplishments Obama can point to happen because of Bush {Bin Laden) Putin (Syria) and the outcome of Syria is still questionable!!
http://youtu.be/-xGPwB_dvMg http://youtu.be/-xGPwB_dvMg

Since: Nov 11

United States

#988001 Sep 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Sep 23, 8:06 AM EDT

EGYPT BANS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD GROUP

CAIRO (AP)-- An Egyptian court has banned the Muslim Brotherhood group and ordered its assets confiscated in a dramatic escalation of a crackdown by the military-backed government against supporters of the ousted Islamist president Mohammed Morsi.

Egypt state TV said the court issued its ruling on Monday.

The Brotherhood was outlawed for most of its 85 years in existence. But after the 2011 ouster of autocrat Hosni Mubarak, it was allowed to work openly, formed a political party and rose to power in a string of post-Mubarak elections. In March, it registered as a recognized non-governmental organization.

*The United States should follow Egypt's example, O'bama would have to go.
That happens when you are nice to Muslims.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988002 Sep 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how many people don't have healthcare right at this moment? more than 30 million?
All Americans have access to medical care, whether they can afford to pay or not.

So the answer is ZERO.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988003 Sep 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so floriduh is lying.
lol! It's a 'fish out of water' thing.

And the right wing nuts are all out of water!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988004 Sep 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At least not inside the building.
incorrect...lying drunk basturd...

Since: Nov 11

United States

#988005 Sep 23, 2013
Obama to give proper burial to Muslim terrorists who blown themselves while killing others.

Will also reward their Familiy with money awards for life, just like Saddam Hussein did.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#988006 Sep 23, 2013
Chris Christie Says Yes To Obamacare Medicaid Expansion

After taking his time to do the research rather than simply reacting in a politically expedient way that put party before the people of his state, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has concluded that accepting the expanded Medicaid portion of the Affordable Care Act for New Jersey is, in the Governor’s words,“the smart thing to do for our fiscal and public health.”

Christie becomes the latest Republican governor, following on the heels of Florida GOP Governor Rick Scott, to set aside the Republican anti-Obamacare agenda, no matter who gets hurt, and do what is in the best interest of his state.

In making his announcement, Christie added—

“Accepting these federal resources will provide health insurance to tens of thousand of low-income New Jerseyans, help keep our hospitals financially healthy and actually save money for New Jersey taxpayers.”

In other words, Chris Christie gets it.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/02...

I guess that will cost him the Republican nomination.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988007 Sep 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for the fact that he manages to read and post on this thread, I would swear he's blind. The only thing he manages to do is parrot reich wingnut talking heads. If he has EVER done any of his own investigations to really find the truth, it's not apparent in his posts.
The funniest part is they go out of their way to find something incongruous and generally opinion based to support their point.

I guess their brain washing includes simply posting a link as proof!

I just love how they chastise the so called msm, then use it as proof while at the same time claiming they're all in lock-step!

It's hilarious!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#988008 Sep 23, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself...if that's possible
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/04/half-...
So, you are saying that illegals who pay income taxes should not receive the same tax breaks as other taxpayers? Typical Reslug.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#988009 Sep 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Back on March 1, I noted that according to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report released February 26, ObamaCare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion.
$6.2 trillion.
Considering the growing instability of the U.S. financial house of cards, one might wonder if the costs associated with universal health coverage won’t be the straw that eventually breaks the camel’s back.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
ROFLMAO

Flacko, veteran topix stooge sites Christopher E Hill veteran safety blogger.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988010 Sep 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt now denies that there was no rioting due to that video.
Galt denies that the attack on the Benghazi consulate was related to the video.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#988011 Sep 23, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you racist you do not know or do you speak for all Black People its the Libs Like you who destroyed the REAL BLACK MOVEMENT dont fool yourself into believing you are welcomed in all circles you might catch a BAD one thats All you dont know or speak for all Black Americans so check your bigotted self,you dont know the level of all Black Peoples education and their belief systems and their morals you and your kind do not use Bs politics to think you know or controll our thoughts some of us view Racists Suburban Liberal Democrat husslers as we see the poverty pimps revrends in our communities as a cancer to be destroyed
"a bad one"? oh no, not racist it all.

so why is it i know more 'bad' whites then i do blacks? why is the only people who have ever screwed me over in business have been white people?

here's what i know that you don't. black folks have on overblown sense of honor. it at times leads to bad things such as black on black murder in the name of honor, but it also carries over to business. all the whites care about is getting over and making a buck in the process. capitalism at it's worst.

i'm racist, but not when it comes to black people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988012 Sep 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The union leaders believed Obama when he told them that they wouldn't lose their coverage...and now they know that he lied.
The Cadillac tax will force reduction in their benefits.
lol! Soooooooo! Now you're a union supporter??????

I love this comedy channel!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#988013 Sep 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, Flack. Get a f*cking grip.
The GAO answered the question of what would happen if the cost saving measures were no longer valid.
You people are just plain dumber than sh*t.
What wouldn't add to the debt if you continues spending but cut the funding.
"OMG OMF OMG Obamacare adds to the debt wen we eliminate the funding OMG OMG OMG.
$6.2 trillion will be chump change compared to the real costs of this lemon. How many families of 4, Dave, do you think live in this country? Pick a number. There is no right or wrong number.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#988014 Sep 23, 2013
"Indeed, Christie’s fellow Republicans should be begging for the opportunity to study at the feet of the New Jersey governor so that they too might learn something about serving the people who elect them rather than pursuing their own personal, petty agendas."

Amen
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#988015 Sep 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All Americans have access to medical care, whether they can afford to pay or not.
So the answer is ZERO.
you mean what Reagan did for all the poor folks? walk into a ER and they have to treat you? and who pays for that?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988016 Sep 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again Carol, you're making statements that you can't back up with any facts or evidence.
Numerous articles have been posted by credible sources backing up the stonewalling on the part of this administration and the State Department into Benghazi.

Just the other day, I posted an article where Issa is giving the State Department until the 24th - that would be tomorrow - to produce the surviving witnesses which they have refused to do or subpoenas will be issued whether they like it or not.

If information surfaces that proves Obama and Kerry have, in fact, been stonewalling this investigation and, indeed, suppressing the truth, it's not going to look good for either of them - or Hillary.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/terro...

http://www.examiner.com/article/benghazi-anni...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Go ahead and ignore them now.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#988017 Sep 23, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays for your employees insurance?
i do.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#988018 Sep 23, 2013
America is coming apart over a Half White President when the Former Nazi Germany is electing Black Africans to their Government america have only had three Black senators lolololhahahaha the Suburban Liberal Democrats Didnt want their children sitting next to Black children after the civil right vote or desegregation the Suburban Liberal Democrat teachers treated Black Children like Garbage the Social Worker treated the Single mother like Dirt how soon we forget the works of Suburban Liberal Democrats as if they were not living and having fun with their Suburaban Racists Republican neighbors

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#988019 Sep 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How would an illegal get food stamps and welfare unless they paid into the system you idiot??
It's the culture....
Illegals don't receive food stamps or welfare. However, their U.S. born children are citizens and entitled to both under our current birthright laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Dale 179,430
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Hamburg 50,642
very cute unuasual pix 2 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 2 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 10 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance