Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
907,021 - 907,040 of 1,100,069 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#987583 Sep 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
there it is.
the hatred you harbor for this man is truly beyond belief.
Maybe this black just doesn't know his place is the way you look at it.
Maybe this radical liberal who is anti-capitalism whose former spiritual mentor preached Black Liberation Theology doesn't know his place. It's not the leader of a nation he clearly does not understand and wants to fundamentally transform into his own image.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987584 Sep 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet..........you devoted countless hours over the past five years spouting nonsense opinions like a idiot savant on a meaningless quest. You've had various names and locations over time, you and Carol are the most consistent and prolific nitwits on this thread.
Yet you admit 'posts on threads like this are meaningless'.
So why do you devote so much time and effort talking about Gsalt in the third person? Why don't you just go back to being Nobraina? It's not like you've fooled anyone, even those who won't call you on it.
Could it be that your life is lacking meaning?
For the same reason he claims bills should be separated and not bootstrapped, but has no problems with the debt ceiling bill being bootstrapped to Obamacare.

Cons can't make up their minds!

Orlando, FL

#987585 Sep 22, 2013
So what does Obama have to say now about terrorism being on the run? The terrorists in Kenya and Syria seem pretty bold to me.

Orlando, FL

#987586 Sep 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you the best in this.
Thank you. Very nice of you to say.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987587 Sep 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted. Can't count the number of times I asked "how are these people affording these overpriced houses" when we were renting to wait out the bubble bursting.
Eventually the kind of loans that allowed them to do that became clear. And why there were so many foreclosures a few years later.
Isn't it amazing how these loan companies thought people could afford them?

Just like the realtors did?

And the developers kept jacking up the prices?

Isn't it amazing, son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987588 Sep 22, 2013
Buy FOS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are anti-American and screwing the future for our kids, idiot.
All of you Obama people are anti-child. You are destroying the country with your moronic ideals, dirtbag. GFY.
lol! Waxman is certainly un American son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987589 Sep 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We elect our leaders to serve us, the people. Obama serves his self-imposed personal vision and blames republicans if they don't share his same vision.
Don't recall too many presidents like this one before. Most presidents reach across the aisle and work with representatives of the people who might not have voted for them.
lol! And you're a teacher?!?!?!?!

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987590 Sep 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first president in our history who actually wants to bring this nation down and weaken us on the world stage - almost as payback for past sins - even though blacks have long since taken their place as a crucial part of this nation's fabric.
He really does.
lol! And it's the right wing nuts who are cheering for Russia and Putin!!!!

Seems clear who wants to bring America down and support foreign countries against America son!

Orlando, FL

#987591 Sep 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go again.
Arguing about meaningless shit.
Obama won. You lost. All the rest is your bullshit whining.
The State exchanges open in just over a week.
Get over it.
Hard to believe a fellow American would not find their fellow Democrats disgracing two victims' parents of a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 trying to seek answers shameful.

It really makes me sad that my fellow countrymen are strangers.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987592 Sep 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this radical liberal who is anti-capitalism whose former spiritual mentor preached Black Liberation Theology doesn't know his place. It's not the leader of a nation he clearly does not understand and wants to fundamentally transform into his own image.
bushie boy attacked a sovereign country for no reason.

That's about as fundamentally transforming an image as one can get, short of the nazi "final solution."

You really are overplaying your hand son.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#987593 Sep 22, 2013
Three Strikes And You’re, Well, Still Playing The Same Game

Steve Benen notes that Republicans have been completely wrong about the U.S. economy three times in the past two decades — about Clinton, Bush, and Obama — but haven’t changed their doctrine a bit.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/17/t...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#987594 Sep 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go again.
Arguing about meaningless shit.
Obama won. You lost. All the rest is your bullshit whining.
The State exchanges open in just over a week.
Get over it.
They let you out again, bimbo carpet-munching convict? The furloughs are getting further and further apart. You must really be screwing the pooch in there (or vice/versa).....

Orlando, FL

#987595 Sep 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you're a teacher?!?!?!?!
wow.
Former teacher.

Clinton and Reagan tried to find common ground with their opposition. So did both Bush's.

It's one thing for a president to stand firm and try to convince the opposition to get on board with their vision or agenda. It's quite another thing to ignore the opposition and then blame them.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#987596 Sep 22, 2013
We need "chimp control", not gun control. Buy a leash today.....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987597 Sep 22, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, name a single provision of the CFR that you argue is "anti-child".
the entire leftwing agenda encourages illegitimate children and glorifies single mothers and is therefore "anti-child"...

children need two parents, one of each gender...

Orlando, FL

#987598 Sep 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i just gave them to you.
are they all sitting in their seats?
They were clearly still present and waiting to take their seats before the hearing. The left side was completely empty.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#987599 Sep 22, 2013
Here's the life story of one of the Navy Yard shooting victims. It really says all that needs be said regarding the pressing need to cage negro thugs.....

"Chimp control"

Navy Yard victim’s wife:‘I can’t believe this is happening again’

By Emily Wax-Thibodeaux,September 16, 2013

Above the sofa in Priscilla Daniels’s living room in Southeast Washington there’s a
flower-festooned shrine to her 14-year-old son. He was shot and killed four years ago on a D.C. street.

Now, after the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, Daniels, 46, has to hang another portrait, build another shrine.

This time for her husband. Arthur Daniels, 51, a handyman working for a contractor, happened to be moving and installing furniture in Building 197 on Monday morning. He was shot in an eerily similar way to his teenage son: in the back while running from a gunman.

That morning, Priscilla Daniels kissed her husband of 30 years and teased that they should stay in bed because it was raining.

“Stay home with me,” she told him.“But he said,‘Bills to pay, I gotta go in.’&#8200;”

They were high school sweethearts. She even named all of their four sons after him. They are known around the neighborhood for their different middle initials. There’s Arthur C. and Arthur L. Arthur A. was the teenager who was killed while walking home from the Metro with friends in February 2009. That same night, police said, the assailant robbed a man and stole a man’s car.

The fourth son, Arthur V., got into trouble with the law. He is serving 271/2 years for carjacking an 84-year-old woman while pointing a loaded pistol and demanding the keys to her car, according to D.C. Superior Court records.

“My husband was the man I loved through all the tragedy,” Daniels said, surrounded by family at her home. She wept, grabbing the hand of her daughter-in-law, then hugging her tightly. Then they both cried for what felt like a long time. The only thing for the rest to do was to stare at the floor.

Priscilla Daniels said she slept for only an hour or so Monday night, trying to make sense of the senseless. On Tuesday, she flipped through a pile of photos of Arthur and herself. They loved to go out on the town, shoes shined, hair done and holding each other as though they had just met.

“I can’t believe this is happening again,” Daniels said over and over as she rocked back and forth.

Arthur Daniels was the one who cooked Thanksgiving dinner every year for the entire family, including their five children and nine grandchildren. He spent weekends washing and polishing his white Crown Victoria, which was still at the Navy Yard.

The steady stream of visitors came, as they do when someone dies. They wanted to help, as they always do when they don’t know if they really can. They offered to cook meals, sit with her, answer the telephone.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#987600 Sep 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>As redundant as you are repetitive, Harmy...still cleaning out illegal immigrant housing for a living? You think Karma's been trying to tell Colorado something lately? "Throw the Hydra-headed troll overboard" maybe?
ChimpychimpychimpyChimpychimpy chimpyChimpychimpychimpyChimpy chimpychimpyChimpychimpychimpy ChimpychimpychimpyChimpychimpy chimpyChimpychimpychimpyChimpy chimpychimpyChimpychimpychimpy ChimpychimpychimpyChimpychimpy chimpy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987601 Sep 22, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. And I see you apparently live in New York City. Enjoy buying every drop of water you consume in the very near future all thanks to Bush, Cheney and your friends at Halliburton. And if you or your love ones drop dead as a result of exposure to the poisoned water, too bad for you b/c Bush/Cheney's 2005 Energy Policy Act states the oil & gas companies are immune to suit. LOL.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-30/new-...
The NYC water supply is surface water, not groundwater.

Besides, fracking does not contaminate water supplies when conducted properly.

Orlando, FL

#987602 Sep 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing how these loan companies thought people could afford them?
Just like the realtors did?
And the developers kept jacking up the prices?
Isn't it amazing, son?
It's still a bit scary. The best thing about renting is never having to fix anything or worry about unexpected costly repairs.

But rent is going up and it seemed the best time with interest rates low to take the plunge. And we bought the house at fair market value.

Hard to know how things will change in another year or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 21 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 37 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 57 min Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••