Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,351)

Showing posts 907,001 - 907,020 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're forgetting the morning after pill --you can have your sex without the worry of unwanted pregnancies. The morning after pill may be the greatest pro-Life invention since Bayard aspirin . Why are anti-abortion groups not on board with miracle science?
the morning after pill that a 6 year old can get--sure that's miracle science. Pharma up the kids. Make them believe it is a miracle at a young age. Guarantees a life time of Pharma. G-d Bless Big Pharma...the new liberals mantra.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) supports restoring voting rights for convicted felons who have completed their sentences, the Courier-Journal reported Monday.
Speaking at Louisville's Plymouth Community Renewal Center, Paul said he would push for changes to legislation to make it easier for felons to restore their right to vote and own firearms upon completing their sentences. Under current Kentucky law, felons must petition the governor in order to regain these rights.
“I am in favor of letting people get their rights back, the right to vote ... Second Amendment rights, all your rights to come back," Paul said. "I know of one man who 30-some-odd years ago had pot plants in his closet in college, got a felony conviction in college, still can’t vote, and it’s plagued him his whole life trying to get work."
Paul linked felon voting rights to the problem of disenfranchisement in African-American communities.
"One in three young black males has been convicted of a felony and they’ve lost their voting rights. I think it dwarfs all other (election-related) issues," Paul said, according to WFPL.
Mandatory minimums have trapped a lot of people, made them felons, made it hard for them to get jobs, for non-violent crimes," Paul said, according to the Associated Press. "I would just as soon take some of these non-violent crimes and make them misdemeanors so you don't get in that trap."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/rand...
Nice!
Rand Paul for President!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to spoil my fun? Most retarded leftists end up offing themselves first....
I'm sorry.(hangs head in shame)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>is it really poorly educated or is it wrongly educated?
mostly poorly educated and low intellect...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Your second sentence is totally bull
How do you propose to get them to stop having sex like bunnies without regard for the consequences?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask for payment at the door and turn them away if they refuse to pay and it's not a true emergency.
you missed the point-they have insurance--there is no co-pay if they go to the emergency room. There is a co-pay if they go to their local doctor's office.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Warren Buffett is the latest leftie to jump ship on ObamaKKKare...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>i still blame the Tea Party.

so we do you nutjobs get so riled up every time there's a mass shooting? 2nd amendment reflex? so...let's not talk about guns. just everything else.

nope. i want to talk about guns. and so do a lot of other people.

Just five months ago, a mile and a half away at the U.S. Capitol, the U.S. Senate defeated a compromise proposal to expand background checks on gun purchases, despite vast public support for the proposal.

The gun control proposals had followed the horrific massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown in December, where a deranged gunman killed 20 children and six educators before taking his own life. The Senate proposal would have required background checks for sales at gun shows and the Internet, closing glaring loopholes in current law.

Is there a place in America that hasn't been touched by a mass shooting? Has it become part of life in this country? About 3,000 people, military and civilian, work in the building where the shooting took place. We ask for senators who voted against the gun control bill to go down there tomorrow and look them in the eye.

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/editorial...
Liberal idiotacy brain dead flowchart:

#1: Was the guy a Tea Partier? So they can blame Tea Partier.

If not then,

#2. Was the guy white? To blame white racist.

If not then blame the gun!!!

But we Conservatives already know it is always either a black Liberal or a Liberal protected Muslim.

See? Liberals are always wrong!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
medical care...
"Healthcare" is a political slogan.
People who come to the emergency room for minor illnesses (colds, etc.) should be turned away and told to take two aspirin and call their doctor in the morning.
Can't do it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> If Texas would have had better background checks on gun sales (like those proposed in the Manchin-Toomey gun control bill) then it's highly likely that Aaron Alexis wouldn't have had any guns at all .
What felony had he been convicted of?
You do realize that you cannot be denied any of the individual rights specified in the Constitution except by due process of law, right?

If some local politician wants to take his neighbor's guns away, and he arranges for the local Sheriff to arrest him, and there is never a trial, does that neighbor loose the right to keep and bear arms?
Your Democrat mass murderer did not have a conviction. Just arrests.
And, arrests are sufficient to deny a security clearance.
Why? Because a security clearance is a priviledge, not a right.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
LetÂ’s Not Wait to Talk About Gun Control

Thirteen people are dead at the Washington Navy Yard. ItÂ’s not too soon to talk about gun control again.

I write on the day of the killing. Gun enthusiasts say it is inappropriate to talk about gun violence at the time it occurs. Better to wait Â… and wait Â… and wait Â… until time has passed, and the weeping next of kin have vanished from TV, and itÂ’s safe to return to business as usual. The idea of the gun enthusiasts is that the way to show respect for the victims of gun violence is to do everything possible to multiply their number.

Yet the gun enthusiasts do have one point on their side: for all the horror of these massacres, they are only a small part of the story of gun violence in America. Most casualties of gun violence will not die at the hands of a mentally disturbed killer seeking random victims. Most gun casualties occur in the course of quarrels and accidents between people who would be described as “law-abiding, responsible gun owners” up until the moment that they lost their temper or left a weapon where a four-year-old could find it and kill himself or his sister.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...
Too bad none of the victims had guns to protect themselves against demented puke Liberals like you!

We need more guns to defend ourselves from the scum of society like Liberals like you.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) supports restoring voting rights for convicted felons who have completed their sentences, the Courier-Journal reported Monday.
Speaking at Louisville's Plymouth Community Renewal Center, Paul said he would push for changes to legislation to make it easier for felons to restore their right to vote and own firearms upon completing their sentences. Under current Kentucky law, felons must petition the governor in order to regain these rights.
“I am in favor of letting people get their rights back, the right to vote ... Second Amendment rights, all your rights to come back," Paul said. "I know of one man who 30-some-odd years ago had pot plants in his closet in college, got a felony conviction in college, still can’t vote, and it’s plagued him his whole life trying to get work."
Paul linked felon voting rights to the problem of disenfranchisement in African-American communities.
"One in three young black males has been convicted of a felony and they’ve lost their voting rights. I think it dwarfs all other (election-related) issues," Paul said, according to WFPL.
Mandatory minimums have trapped a lot of people, made them felons, made it hard for them to get jobs, for non-violent crimes," Paul said, according to the Associated Press. "I would just as soon take some of these non-violent crimes and make them misdemeanors so you don't get in that trap."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/rand...
Nice!
That WOULD be a retarded stance were he to apply it to all offenders. He's speaking strictly of low-level drug offenders though, and that's probably a good stance in that instance. I'm sure he'll have it clarified before election season.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Homer wrote:
Frost advisory tonight by me so according to Flack another ice age is imminent. Better batten down the hatches.
Already? Hi Homer, you've been missed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a human heartbeat any indication of life in your opinion?
And would stopping that heartbeat be what you would deem killing a life?
I'd really like to know your opinions.
You are entitled to your religious beliefs as long as you don't force them on others.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More bullsht__man it's flying all over this thread this morning.
It's the culture...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Carol doesn't care hw any times Fox has been caught in lies.

That's the problem with these right whiners. Their news source gets debunked & they still keep believing them.

So Carol why do't you research the voting registration laws in Virginia & Texas & see if you need to declare a party when you register to vote instead of just calling everyone a liar.
Did the Liberal Media lie about Zimmerman?

Yes or not?

Hint: Zimmerman won millions on undisclosed settlements.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

<quoted text> If Texas would have had better background checks on gun sales (like those proposed in the Manchin-Toomey gun control bill) then it's highly likely that Aaron Alexis wouldn't have had any guns at all .
On what grounds would a background check have denied this killer a gun?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Carol doesn't care hw any times Fox has been caught in lies.

That's the problem with these right whiners. Their news source gets debunked & they still keep believing them.

So Carol why do't you research the voting registration laws in Virginia & Texas & see if you need to declare a party when you register to vote instead of just calling everyone a liar.
Question:

Why was Fox the ONLY news media not to lie about Zimmerman?

Why?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called treating a condition.
Healthcare is the overall well being.
I seriously doubt people stop into the Emergency Room for a check up.
Quit pretending the lack of health Insurance or the lack of money is not a deterrent top accessing the healthcare system. It makes you look stupid.
"I seriously doubt people stop into the Emergency Room for a check up."

You doubt wrong. You need to hang out in an ER of a community hospital sometime,(maybe volunteer some of your time) your delusions would be quickly squashed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, your head really can't be on this backwards.
It's the Democrats who bring it up every single election. They use the killing of life as a way to win.
Surely, you already knew this.
No, the DemoKKKrats don't campaign in favor of abortion, but instead against the extremist position of the religious right on abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 907,001 - 907,020 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 42,926
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Grand Birther 167,377
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 23 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 40 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search