Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,326)

Showing posts 906,501 - 906,520 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that only woman are responsible??? Well, yeah, maybe in a manner of speaking that is the truth.
Except in the case of rape, the decision is solely in the loins of the woman.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The surface to surface missiles and an important part of the explosive devices were tracked to Russia perhaps through Iran which chimed in quickly with a disclaimer.
DaBammy, Kerry, US intel with an assist from France ran a game on Putin and the Assad brothers. Not sure it's worthy of a Nobel but you can bet that Putin got taken to school.
You are a fool.

Assad has a green light to exterminate the rebels, with Russian assistance, and will flood the media with photos of captured American weapons furnished to Al Qaeda.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>My answer is no. Let me ask you a question, how long would you want to remain on life support? Your heart would still be beating; you call that living?
Why do I see Terry Shiavo in my minds eye? Lolling her head back and forth on tv for how many years? It was hideous.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
But why pay $50 when you can go to the ER for free? That $50 might be needed to get your tongue pierced, your nails done, or get your up-graded cell phone.
ER copays under Covered California are as follows:

Platinum:$150

Gold:$250

Silver:$250

Bronze:$300
Annie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama loves to incite confrontation between his "fellow Americans" but acts like Gumby when it comes to being a confrontational leader on the world stage.
Exactly. Just like when more anger was shown by Obama at older Americans in the Tea Party than at Iran going nuclear.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>again I ask? when does one ever pay their debt to society. Certainly you do not think that a person who committed a crime at 18 and leads a life contributing to society should still be considered a felon at age 40? I ask this question: How does one ever pay their debt to society? seems in liberal states like Illinois--it is never.
Their debt should be paid upon completion of their sentence. A person should be able to leave jail or prison a free person; free to get a job, a loan, an apartment.
And, vote.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop, Galt. You're only confusing Lily more than she already is. When she starts taking your side, it's time to reassess the discussion.
I said the exact same thing you just did. The Democrats bring up the issue of abortion (implying to use against republican candidates) every election cycle. To a pro-lifer like myself, it's a way to use the killing life as a way to win.
Maybe you just didn't understand the implication.
Galt fully understands that many conservative women don't want fundamentalist preachers telling them what to do with their bodies.

Particularly the kind who speak in tongues and handle snakes.
Annie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No sicker that people like you who condone behavior that leads to mass abortions and makes such abortions free and convenient at taxpayer expense.
Carol is one extreme and you are the other.
It is obvious which of the posters here believe that irresponsibility should have no consequences. And that the government should control the outcome at the expense of the taxpayer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No sicker that people like you who condone behavior that leads to mass abortions and makes such abortions free and convenient at taxpayer expense.
Carol is one extreme and you are the other.
Hold on there Galt; you were doing okay until you started going off into crazy land. No one promotes mass abortions, no one has ever said that he is pro abortion. People say they are pro choice. In a perfect world, all people would prevent pregnancy in the first place; but, humans aren't perfect.
Condoning what behavior? Sex? You want the government to decide what and where and how often people have sex? That's personal.
If a woman has a child and the child is placed in fostercare; the taxpayers pay for that child until he is 18. Isn't it better to provide the small cost of an abortion; to those women who want to terminate for whatever reason? Not everyone is made to be a parent; hence the half million kids in fostercare.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Two more Obama voting Democrats committing more horrific crimes:

Girl, 14, abducted during Georgia home invasion, police say

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/17/police-1...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more policies have emergency room co-pays and are increasing the amount every year, the reason being that emergency room costs are so high that insurers try to discourage their use for minor problems.
It doesn't matter how much it costs when you can't be denied even when you have no intention of paying.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That was a chain e-mail sent from right wing loons to right wing loons.
It was total bullsht.
How much time have you spent working in an ER?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more policies have emergency room co-pays and are increasing the amount every year, the reason being that emergency room costs are so high that insurers try to discourage their use for minor problems.
It took years for the need for immediate care to become this fkd up and it will take years to unfk it.

End of story!

Back in the days when my kid was playing little league BB there was a doctors son on one team and the doctor would stand way down at the the right field wall and catch a few innings while his wife was in the stands with a plastic milk bottle full of rocks, screaming "you can do it__etc."

This is real simple deal Galt__I'm surprised it stumps you.

Maybe it doesn't__maybe your just here because you're a whack.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop, Galt. You're only confusing Lily more than she already is. When she starts taking your side, it's time to reassess the discussion.
I said the exact same thing you just did. The Democrats bring up the issue of abortion (implying to use against republican candidates) every election cycle. To a pro-lifer like myself, it's a way to use the killing life as a way to win.
Maybe you just didn't understand the implication.
I'm not confused at all, I agree with Galt on this. The Democrats don't have to bring up the issue, abortion is legal in this country; that fight was won long ago.
No candidate has ever said he was pro abortion, it's call pro choice. We understand you and you are an extremist and an issues voter; this is your issue, we get it.
Your party has gone so extreme to the point where they want to arrest women who have an abortion, they want to force them to have even a rapists baby. When your party brings forth over 1000 pieces of legislation that chips away at womens rights, we Democrats respond.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Realtime wrote:
Aaron Alexis was a practicing Buddhist who spoke Thai and hoped to one day move to Thailand.
His circle of friends was small, he perceived slights where there weren't any__he was basically nuts.
Not all the victims were white as one lying topix mofo offered earlier today__at least one was black and another was a Hindu Indian American. Not all the dead have been ID'd yet. None of the dead were active duty military most were older, one 73 yoa.
did you see that lying Topix mofo who said he was a white guy from Texas? Hypocrite

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Just like when more anger was shown by Obama at older Americans in the Tea Party than at Iran going nuclear.
We expect Iran to be against our country's interests,. not American citizens.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ER copays under Covered California are as follows:
Platinum:$150
Gold:$250
Silver:$250
Bronze:$300
What part of you can't be denied service because of an inability to pay don't you understand?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt fully understands that many conservative women don't want fundamentalist preachers telling them what to do with their bodies.
Particularly the kind who speak in tongues and handle snakes.
Galt finally realizes that it is not only poor blacks getting abortions.
Wow Galt, you're making good progress today. I'm proud of you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I see Terry Shiavo in my minds eye? Lolling her head back and forth on tv for how many years? It was hideous.
According to the autopsy her brain had liquified. She was dead except for the machines.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Their debt should be paid upon completion of their sentence. A person should be able to leave jail or prison a free person; free to get a job, a loan, an apartment.
And, vote.
I, for one, don't see a problem with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 906,501 - 906,520 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]