Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987167 Sep 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stripping money from the ACA will not shut the gov't down.
I gave you my answer son.

Where's yours?

Or is duck, dump and run your normal modus operandi?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987168 Sep 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Beloved?
Boehner is a fool. Always has been, always will be. He may as well switch parties and get it over with.
Obama can listen and adjust all he wants. In the end he won't bend an inch unless it's to temporarily stifle a group of his lackeys, like he recently did with the unions that suddenly wanted nothing to do with Obamacare.
lol! Throwing Boehner under the bus now son?

I love this comedy channel.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#987169 Sep 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Another post filled with lies and BS. Your specialty.
Moocher, "reak dumb", I paid into SS for 50+ years still paying and you say that is mooching? That is why all, with a brain who post on this thread know you are stoopid. Damn right I collect on the crappy "investment" I was forced to make.
On one thing you are correct, our girl president nobama did not oversee the doubling of food stamp usage. But, it did increase by more than 50%. 50% of the 28 million of food stamps when the little girl was elected = 14 million. Add the 14 million to the 28 million of food stamps when the little girl was elected = 42 million, which is less than the 47 million currently using food stamps. So while the little girl did not oversee a doubling of food stamp usage he did over see usage increase by 50%.
It would appear you are the liar, but then we all knew that didn't we.
Peace
KMA
Blah

Blah

Blah

You take free medical care from the Government. Moocher Eed. I have news, Medicare is not Social Security.

I glad you admit to be a liar. Too bad you just can't quit lying.

But Eed, I see you're still sofa king stupid that you think the President takes office the day after the election.

How did you get this stupid, Eed. Were you just born an idiot or did you work 50+ years becoming one.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987170 Sep 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke's on me. All this time I thought I was conversing with an adult. What a waste of time. Oh well...
lol! I guess in your world, adults run and hide!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987171 Sep 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If that lecherous, lying loser ever said one true thing about himself, me, or anything else on earth, I'd clearly start following the Beckian Damascus predictions and believe the end was near...what a moran!
wolfie is fun! he has such a pliable spine, it would make a shark believe he has bones!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987172 Sep 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Galt.
If a buyer CHOOSES to include his 24 year old son, then his premiums would obviously be higher. Yet the added costs are far less than if that 24 year old purchased his own policy.
There were many options for coverages one could choose prior to Obamacare that would have raised your premiums.
Wrong. The buyer doesn't pay extra himself, but forces other people to pay for covering his 24-year old son....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987173 Sep 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Galt.
If a buyer CHOOSES to include his 24 year old son, then his premiums would obviously be higher. Yet the added costs are far less than if that 24 year old purchased his own policy.
There were many options for coverages one could choose prior to Obamacare that would have raised your premiums.
By the way, when is that 24-year old "boy" going to become a man and stand on his own two feet?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987174 Sep 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The smart ones recognize that their party will look like fools if the Affordable Care Act succeeds. They are not willing to take that chance, no matter how slim they believe the odds.
lol! This is why I thought it was funny when Boehner said cons needed to "defeat 'failed' Obamacare!"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987175 Sep 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
That means the Liberals are afraid she might run for president!!!
lol! Run, sarah, run!

And do your fancy pageant dance!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987176 Sep 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking in circles, DumbDave. Catch yourself yet?
I merely stated that NRA spirits learn to protect themselves while liberal sheep flock into mobs with their butts facing outward toward the wolves.
Meanwhile, DumbDave keeps trying to grab my microphone...:)
lol! And don't forget you also said....

“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987177 Sep 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we need to do nothing!!!
They soon will run out of government money!!!
The ghetto Liberals will be the first ones to starve with the dollar collapses!
We Conservatives only need to load our guns when they come for our food!!
lol! And I get it's a threat you won't carry out!

What a shame!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987178 Sep 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
EEd is on Medicare.( i.e. Eed is a moocher)
The number of Food stamps recipients has NOT doubled in 4 years.(2008 -28 million peaked at 47 million)
Eed is a liar.
Obamacare does not add to the debt - it reduces the debt.(according to the CBO)
Eed is a liar again.
Like most people who earned a decent salary during their working career, Eed probably paid far more into Medicare than he will ever receive in benefits.

Even after that, Eed is faced with significant costs for Medicare and supplemental insurance.

All to pay for welfare moochers on Medicaid.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#987179 Sep 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"lcnlon"
Did not president nobama admit to having gay sex and using hard drugs?
Peace
KMA
Obama admitted to doing coke, same as George W. Bush, but the "gay sex" was nothing more than a lie. Larry Sinclair, an ex-con who has served prison time in Florida, Arizona and Colorado, failed a lie detector test. The end.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987180 Sep 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress has an obligation to appropriate money to support the legislation that pass. If they aren't doing that, they aren't doing THEIR job and should be fired.
Congress has NO obligation to fund programs passed by previous Congresses. If they did, this debate would not be happening.

Location hidden

#987181 Sep 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
That means the Liberals are afraid she might run for president!!!
"Afraid"? No, liberals would be jumping for joy if that dingbat ran for President. I wish she would!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987182 Sep 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>'1989 ' was 20 years ago ,dude;not 4. But, I know that you're scared as crap to ask anyone in this country if they are better off now than at the end of Bush 43 's second term in 2009 when the economy was in full free-fall, and we were losing 800,000 jobs a month.
Other than the artificially inflated stock market, just about everything else is worse.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#987183 Sep 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
9 Potential Mass Shootings That Were Stopped By Someone With A Personally Owned Firearm
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/10-pote...
Over on Reddit, the Guns Are Cool community has compiled a list of every mass shooting in the United States this year. The moderators of the subreddit, which doesn't actually appear to be of the belief that guns are cool, use an expanded definition of mass shooting, listing every event in which "four or more people [including the shooter] are shot in a spree." Under the Reddit definition, a shooting spree that wounds at least four people, but doesn't kill them, is still a mass shooting.

Including Monday's mass shooting, the Reddit list for 2013 is nearing 250 incidents. That's an average of one mass shooting almost every day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/mass...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987185 Sep 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
nobama gay post number 1,235 and counting.
Patrick is the thread's leading homo.....

Location hidden

#987187 Sep 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If guns are so bad why is your president sending mk47 to Al Queda rebels in Syria?
Why?
There you go, listening to those Hate Talk Radio talking heads again. Not an independent thought in your head.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987188 Sep 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>With or without humans has become the open question of this climate century.
Who knows?

What we know for sure is that natural events have far greater influence than man...

Did the dinosaurs exterminate themselves...or did man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min HughBe 71,291
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,207
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST