Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#986948 Sep 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes, yes. I think you posted this yesterday. How about the likes of your boys Ken Lay and Skilling?
All Skilling got was a reduction in his sentence and the ability to leave jail for his crime of consciously bilking thousands from millions of dollars.
that's a yes...

You'd keep the money...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#986949 Sep 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the American people are tired of self-gratifying Republicans trampling on the Constitution attempting to toss the needy under the bus. There is a special place in hell for people like you.
Retarded chimpy gash.......
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#986950 Sep 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes, yes. I think you posted this yesterday. How about the likes of your boys Ken Lay and Skilling?
All Skilling got was a reduction in his sentence and the ability to leave jail for his crime of consciously bilking thousands from millions of dollars.
Here is the post you responded to you little asian dog eatin' squats boy:
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the ethics that guide you?
"This Story of a 19-Year-Old Dairy Queen Employee Standing Up For a Blind Man Will Touch Your Heart"
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/th ...
From our conversations on here...
you'd keep the cash..."

Now focus like a laser you idiot and comment on whether you would steal the money-bet ya would huh squats.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#986951 Sep 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I hear tell of a yellow tail wolfie!
Any relation to you?
Dont make me dock your pay, donger. You can only go so much lower than minimum wage...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986952 Sep 21, 2013
killtaker wrote:
the ethics of cheating on your spouse...
"The percentage of cheaters among self-described political liberals, moderates, and conservatives"
Men (N = 5549)
Liberal -- 25.5%
Moderate -- 21.5%
Conservative -- 18.7%
Women (N = 7247)
Liberal -- 16.5%
Moderate -- 13.1%
Conservative -- 10.5%
http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-ty...
Let's see if I have this straight.....

..... you expect cheaters to be honest about cheating?

It's like listening to Romney talk about caring for 100% of Americans!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986953 Sep 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded chimpy gash.......
lol! poor wolfie.

that yellow stripe down your back is glowing much brighter, pooch!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986954 Sep 21, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a yes...
You'd keep the money...
Why should I be like you son?

What would make anyone thing a con would give the money back? After all, it's not illegal right?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986955 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Dont make me dock your pay, donger. You can only go so much lower than minimum wage...
lol! see sign doggie? we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!

oops! my mistake! you're not a person!

but wait... there's that health department regulation on animals in a food establishment......!!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#986956 Sep 21, 2013
There’s been two Democrats that’s been Honest about Obamacare, Max Baucus ( D ) said about Obamacare…A DISASTER and John Conyers when asked if you read the Bill “What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill” the Best Solution….’ DEFUND’ will Liberals/Democrats adhere to the Will of People?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986957 Sep 21, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the post you responded to you little asian dog eatin' squats boy:
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the ethics that guide you?
"This Story of a 19-Year-Old Dairy Queen Employee Standing Up For a Blind Man Will Touch Your Heart"
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/th ...
From our conversations on here...
you'd keep the cash..."
Now focus like a laser you idiot and comment on whether you would steal the money-bet ya would huh squats.
lol! poor sadow. he thinks he has something to add.

but that whiny chihuahua yapping is just so irritating from such a tiny pooch!

poor sadow. poor insignificant, unappreciated sadow!

Location hidden

#986958 Sep 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
How bout Bernie Madoff...

look at some of the Politicians he supported:
Hilary Clinton
Sen Obama
Chucky Schumer...
Charley Ranger...

"...In total, he and his wife, Ruth, have given $238,200 to federal candidates, parties and committees since 1991, with Democrats getting 88 percent of that..."

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2009/03/13/...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986959 Sep 21, 2013
killtaker wrote:
For dumazzDave
why does medical care cost more than it did 20 years ago...
no 7
"Spine Screws, Rods, and Artificial Discs (Spinal Fusion Hardware)
> Number of procedures: 413,000
> Total annual expenditure:$10 billion
> Average cost per procedure:$25,000
> Major manufacturer: Medtronic (35%)"
http://247wallst.com/healthcare-economy/2011/...
Isn't it terrific that Obama has taken the steps necessary to see that the burden of increased care is transferred from the taxpayer to insurance companies? You should be applauding the Affordable Care Act. Taxpayers will no longer be picking up the tab for those hip replacements, pace makers and electric scooters.

"The Affordable Care Act has the potential to reduce insurance cost growth while improving financial protections. If efforts succeed in slowing annual premium growth by 1 percentage point, by 2020 employers and families together would save $2,161 annually for family coverage, compared with projected premiums at
historical rates of increase."

Something had to be done and it took President Obama to make it a reality. Naturally, premiums are going to continue to increase but, under the Affordable Care Act, we will not see the huge leaps that we have experienced in the past.

FACT: "Total premiums for family coverage increased 50 percent across states and employee annual share of premiums increased by 63 percent from 2003 to 2010. If premium trends continue at the rate prior to enactment of the Affordable Care Act, the average premium for family coverage will rise 72 percent by 2020, to nearly $24,000."

http://www.commonwealthfund.org/~/media/Files...

Location hidden

#986960 Sep 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I be like you son?
What would make anyone thing a con would give the money back? After all, it's not illegal right?
Taking something that does not belong to you is stealing...

So you are either:

broke
or
a crook...

which is it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986961 Sep 21, 2013
lol! You know? I bet there's a scale somewhere that show the intelligence level of a con...

.... the farther right it slides, the faster any semblance of intelligence goes away at a geometric rate.

It's amazing how they've proven they accelerate even faster when going below zero!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986962 Sep 21, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout Bernie Madoff...
look at some of the Politicians he supported:
Hilary Clinton
Sen Obama
Chucky Schumer...
Charley Ranger...
"...In total, he and his wife, Ruth, have given $238,200 to federal candidates, parties and committees since 1991, with Democrats getting 88 percent of that..."
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2009/03/13/...
So?

What's your point?

Location hidden

#986963 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd say around 40-50% of drivers on the streets in America use their vehicles as deadly weapons through their chimpy aggressive driving habits. Certainly it should legal to use deadly force to preemptively circumvent these blatant attacks....
The majority of those "chimpy" drivers are Reslugs who just can't tolerate anyone invading THEIR space.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986964 Sep 21, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking something that does not belong to you is stealing...
So you are either:
broke
or
a crook...
which is it?
What's your point son?

Location hidden

#986965 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
The freeloading kalichimp strikes again.......
It just drives you nuts that I own that apartment building you reside in. I predict you will be out on the street soon.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#986966 Sep 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it terrific that Obama has taken the steps necessary to see that the burden of increased care is transferred from the taxpayer to insurance companies?
LOL...how do you think the insurance companies will compensate for their increased burden?

Terrific!

Location hidden

#986967 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those receiving welfare should understand that they are receiving welfare and should beg politely for whatever crumbs the producers decide to give them.
They are not entitled to the same treatment as paying customers.
A large red "W" on their foreheads would be appropriate if they want the goodies without paying.
And people like you should have a large red "C" on your head for "cretin".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 min RACE 1,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 178,585
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 10 min RACE 4,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 12 min RACE 1,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min RACE 4,742
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 98,344
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info