Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
906,321 - 906,340 of 1,101,923 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986828 Sep 20, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw a mule...thank a Democrat!
"Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military"
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/senate-approv...
Just like Rethugs to report half the truth. Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, prohibits ALL forms of sodomy, including consensual heterosexual or homosexual acts. You people are idiots.

Location hidden

#986829 Sep 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who should be paying your nieces medical bills, me?
++++++++++
Health insurance should be picking up the tab, dummy.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986830 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Try to keep up. assad just used those WMD's on his own people. The ones hopefully the UN will go in and destroy.
Peace
KMA
Really? Wow.

so let's see, that would mean that Saddam actually sent them to his 'friend' in Assad, which would make him an enemy of the United States (per bushie boy logic) and would therefore justify the use of force against them (again using the bushie boy logic).

But of course, if you say Saddam sent them to the rebels, then they are the enemies of Russia, which is incongruous since the Russians were friends with Saddam.

My goodness son. Your logic is so tangled, it's hard to make out any sense.... at all!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986831 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...I admitted..?????
You are psychotic - not intelligent.
Don your Batman cape and go play with G.I. Joe
lol! I tell you what... I call you a LIAR son.

There... I just put the bait on the hook.

Let's see if you're really as 'smart' as you claim to be!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#986832 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Galt's home in Temecula lies within Issa's district pretty much explains how an idiot like Issa can get elected.
lol! In tiny, out of the way places where people hide!
Oblahblah Stuprized

Lakewood, NJ

#986833 Sep 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!! As you all can see I have been here all day maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negativly judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication.
I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!! Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix.
It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
With love, Not Surprized!
We know! We Know!

Location hidden

#986834 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...answer the question...
anybody covered by the ObamaKKKare exchanges will be receiving second-rate medical treatment from those doctors and hospitals that cannot afford to be selective..
That is no different from the coverage available to current Medicaid recipients. You're batting ZERO. Besides, you were all concerned about having to share the waiting room with them...guess you receive second-rate medical treatment as well.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#986835 Sep 20, 2013
richardIII wrote:
Dirtbags

Capitalism Institute
The parents of the Benghazi victims were about to give their testimony today... when most of the Democrats stood up and WALKED OUT. This is a sign of the ultimate disrespect.

Imagine being the parent of someone who died defending the consulate... and then seeing a row of congressmen walk out of your testimony. Absolutely Pathetic.

Every single one of these congressmen should be fired -- this should permanently end their careers. Agree?
They are Liberal what else did you expect?

They should had said that they were going to testify against Bush, then they all would had stayed!!!

Westerville, OH

#986836 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>If the answers are "yes", then the good news is that ObamaKKKare will provide free birth control and abortions, completing her education.

Praise Obama, giving women what they want.
And condoms and pills thanks to Sandra Fluke!!!

Location hidden

#986837 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should paying customers stand in line behind moochers?
The premiums on their insurance will be paid just like everyone elses which entitles them to take their place in line like everyone else.

Westerville, OH

#986838 Sep 20, 2013
Obama's quote of the day:

For every American job I created 75 are in foods stamps.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986839 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The premiums on their insurance will be paid just like everyone elses which entitles them to take their place in line like everyone else.
except they ain't paying, but mooching off the taxpayers... a huge scam where some people pay twice, once for themselves and once for the moochers...f*ck that...and f*ck you
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#986840 Sep 20, 2013
Putin is President of all American White folks. Obama is President of all Black Americans.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986841 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I tell you what... I call you a LIAR son.
There... I just put the bait on the hook.
Let's see if you're really as 'smart' as you claim to be!
You eat sh it and tell me it's chocolate.

OK. I believe you. Eat hardy, Dood.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986842 Sep 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama's quote of the day:
For every American job I created 75 are in foods stamps.
And they all reside within the 58 States of America.
Rosewanda

Stockton, CA

#986843 Sep 20, 2013
dad wrote:
I learned that you only have to be half black to be African American.
Can anyone explain that to me?
Obama identified himself as black but he is really biracial. He is both white and black.
truman

Boise, ID

#986844 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
except they ain't paying, but mooching off the taxpayers... a huge scam where some people pay twice, once for themselves and once for the moochers...f*ck that...and f*ck you
What a simpleton you are.
Your living proof of the adage that 'All Republicans may not be As*holes but ALL As*holes are certainly Republicans'Lmao!
The Halt and Lame and none too bright and obnoxious blowhards gravitate towards Right Wing Idealogy like iron shavings to a magnet.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#986845 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When those in the ObamaKKKare exchanges show up at the doctor's office and don't pay the $45 copay, they will be politely turned away.
The exchanges don't have anything to do with Medicaid moron. And since when haven't insurance policies had co-pays moron? The difference with the ACA is that preventative care or "wellness visits" have no co-pays.
You're an idiot Galt!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#986846 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Home Depot Dumps Part-Time Employees on Exchanges and Raises Premiums for Others, Both Because of ObamaKKKare
On Thursday, Home Depot became yet another company that announced it would shift part-time workers to the government-run healthcare exchanges. In addition, a company spokesperson conceded that full-time employees, though they will still get health benefits, would pay more due to an increase in costs next year.
Companies like Trader Joe's and Walgreens have made similar announcements before the Obamacare exchanges are set to open in October.
According to a company spokesperson, "Home Depot's change would affect roughly 20,000 part-time workers who previously had chosen the limited liability medical plan the company offered," which, as Reuters notes, companies can no longer offer after December 31 under Obamacare.
Home Depot's current plan for part-time workers "provided coverage of up to $20,000 depending on the plan and were administered by Aetna Inc."
Galt thinks all increases in Premiums are due to Obamacare. I wonder who he blames for the increases the previous 20 years?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#986847 Sep 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Source: USA Today and Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence????
Why don't you quote stats from the NRA?
Fool.
Any nut can find another nut to support their worldview. Just go down to Joe's Bar on a slow Weds. nite and listen.
Hell, visit any Liberal propaganda website anytime and read the lies.
So, are you saying no NRA member had their gun used in an accidental shooting?

Where are your NRA stats?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min truth-facts 46,388
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min loose cannon 177,540
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 25 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 58 min EYES EVERWHERE 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 69,094
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••