Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986669 Sep 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama crying again that he is getting picked on--poor little baby O'bama.
I heard O'bama had a nervous break-down when the poll numbers dropped and they upped his anti-depressants.
The democrat aids in Washington are now calling him Obama-me. Cause it is all about O'bama. Geez it only took them 5 years to figure it out.
...just like a little girl....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#986670 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had no convictions, hence no "criminal record."
Shows your legal intellect.

What a fkn stooge.

And then upon finally being booked the dumb fk once again denies entering a pretrial diversion program.

Gang of morons gathered up on this thread__it's hard to pick out the dumbest__Hah.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#986671 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not evidence of a crime. Police would not generally arrest a person under these circumstances unless directed to do so by the District Attorney.
Not before they had collected evidence and run toxicology tests on him...why pat little Georgy Pudgy on his not so injured on tapes of the time on his head and send him home to get his story straight? If you believe one thing any of that entire family and their paid liars said, you're a bigger fool than I had previously thought.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986672 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's liberal, it's ghetto and dangerous..
It's the culture...
If you want to start a revolution to seize power, you must first convince the majority population that there is a problem and you are the one to fix it.

If you want to keep holding power, you must constantly remind and convince the majority population that there is a problem and you are the one to fix it.

Blacks are constantly reminded and convinced that the source of their problems reside outside of their environment, outside of their personal responsibility and outside of their culture. In other words, white society is the source their problem.

And they are convinced that Liberals are the ones to fix it.

This generational charade has been going on now for a hundred years and the Magic Negro is now promoting it to the hilt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986673 Sep 20, 2013
DINWIDDIE, Va.(CBSDC)— A Virginia high school wasn’t “happy, happy, happy” with a “Duck Dynasty” t-shirt one student wore to class recently.

According to WWBT-TV, Dinwiddie High School forced Hunter Spain to remove his shirt that pictured Si Robertson with the words “I Will Hurt You Physically and Metaphysically” because it was deemed too “threatening.”

“For this to be considered a threat to the school, I couldn’t understand it,” Edna-Jo Spain, the student’s mother, told WWBT.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986674 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'll consider your opinion for what it's worth: nothing. BTW, assuming you were born straight, can you imagine changing your orientation? I doubt it's as easy as pulling socks from the closet drawer.
People do go back and forth...Anne Heche for one...

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are both likely bisexual...

Lapeer, MI

#986675 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt shouldn't project his sex life problems onto women. What, can't get laid at the nursing home?
Nursing home?!!

How about DumDave's late-nite visits to the Dog Pound after hours with sextoys and food?
Waxman

New York, NY

#986676 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'll consider your opinion for what it's worth: nothing. BTW, assuming you were born straight, can you imagine changing your orientation? I doubt it's as easy as pulling socks from the closet drawer.
Oh, Ta, ta.

You will consider?

really leasnanana, you are simply a mentally ill person.

Earth to libtard!

Nobody cares what a mentally ill person like you thinks.

You are the type of people that go berserk and shoot people.

You leftard zeros crack me up. "You will consider"?

Baawwaaahhh!!!

Zero.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#986677 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shows your legal intellect.
What a fkn stooge.
And then upon finally being booked the dumb fk once again denies entering a pretrial diversion program.
Gang of morons gathered up on this thread__it's hard to pick out the dumbest__Hah.
did he have prior convictions or not--that is the question I want you to answer.

Lapeer, MI

#986678 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
...a little ghetto lingo from Obama...
LIBERTY, Mo.— With Washington facing a potential government shutdown, President Obama traveled to the heartland Friday and delivered a combative rebuke of congressional Republicans for “trying to mess with me” instead of governing responsibly.
Don't be surprised if the Magic Negro begins calling his political opponents "crackers".
Waxman

New York, NY

#986679 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not before they had collected evidence and run toxicology tests on him...why pat little Georgy Pudgy on his not so injured on tapes of the time on his head and send him home to get his story straight? If you believe one thing any of that entire family and their paid liars said, you're a bigger fool than I had previously thought.
Hey Idiot.

20,000 posts.

No life?
Waxman

New York, NY

#986680 Sep 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The individual mandate was the Republican contribution to Obamacare to get the Big Insurance companies on board . The GOP won't go for that---conservative Chief Justice John Roberts went to great convoluted pains to justify the individual mandate .
Hi Johhny!

Have a good weekend, Dingbat.

Lapeer, MI

#986681 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You old timer age 68 projecting your adequateness from you Nnursing home RealDumbDave here 24/7 on Topix ...
If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged and illiterate..
It's the culture...
DumDave ran an Electric Wheelchair race in the Lost Liberal Nursing Home.

He came in last because he kept grabbing the wrong Joystick.

But he had a lot of fun.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986682 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only peasants and New Jersey guidos lack appreciation for fine wine....
I bet you paint your nails too!

Prevented this

#986683 Sep 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Chicago's top police official says an assault-style weapon with a high-capacity magazine was used in a late-night attack at a southwest Chicago park in which 13 people were wounded.
Gee, too bad the shooters were gang bangers and not white, Tea Party Texans with lifetime memberships in the NRA.
Liberals, in Chicago, use the 'assault' style definition, to describe a hand gun. They should start using the terminology: assault style negroe or assault style illegal mexican. Hey... that terminology could caught on--remember you heard it here first.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986684 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
be patient...
Watergate took 2.5 years to unravel.
Wasn't that a republican?
Waxman

New York, NY

#986685 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shows your legal intellect.
What a fkn stooge.
"Shows your legal intellect." ???

Obviously an Obama voter for sure.

The dumbest?

Got a mirror "RealDumb"?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986686 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't write the bill. Republicans refused to get involved and wanted no part of healthcare reform.
They interpret the world differently than normal humans.

They like the ability to claim the ball is theirs so they can walk away and everyone else suffers.

Prevented this

#986687 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...just like a little girl....
Coal mines shut down today aka EPA--the little girl O'bama is so happy. Thousands will be out of jobs. Go O'bama-show those people your hope changey.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986688 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Gilligan always bent over getting punked by Carol..
If it's ghetto, It's liberal..
It's the culture...
repeat please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 16 min Kuuipo 34
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min loose cannon 178,066
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 620
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min mahz 49,847
Amy 9-19 51 min Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min litesong 46,689
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min Doug77 4,715
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info