Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395938 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987223 Sep 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Donger!! Chop suey time, you chuby chinky tub of goo!!
lol! It's wolfie toenails tonight son!

You get the toes tomorrow!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#987224 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>those on Medicaid are freeloaders who are non-participants in the economy...

those on Medicare paid exorbitant taxes, against their will, to fund a system from which they will never see a financial return...

two completely different programs...
But they're both government run and they're both totally inefficient. Of course, if you actually understood insurance underwriting or claims, you would understand that Obamacare is an attempt to shift the risk and claims handling to private insurers but obviously you don't have an insurance background and you're simply parroting the talking heads of right wing popular pundit radio/TV
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987225 Sep 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Not as long as Obama is still occupying The White House. Young people don't have a chance as long as Obama continues to push his radical left wing agenda and anti employment policies. It is not only the 24 year old that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 but also the young children that were born in recent years have been negatively affected by Obama agenda. Obama's legacy is that he has made this the first generation of children to grow up in much worst conditions than any of their United States citizen ancestors.
...most responsible young people would be embarrassed to sponge off their parents, regardless of the parents' assets...

self respect is worth millions...

Location hidden

#987227 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>to simplify the discussion, Medicare is a tax and Medicaid is welfare....
It's not a simple discussion ....simpleton
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987228 Sep 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The less that a person can think for themselves, the more they will copy-n-paste.
You have been defined.
"Not without a brain you won't:]" -shiningelectr0n
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#987229 Sep 21, 2013
Parent Arrested at Public Meeting for Asking Unscripted Questions About Common Core (WATCH)

Saturday, September 21, 2013

This was reportedly the first of any public forum concerning what is now being taught to Maryland children.

The parents' questions had to be submitted prior to the event and no new questions would be discussed. This angered some residents who felt the need to ask tougher questions than those selected by superintendents.

One parent, Robert Small, very respectfully tried to voice his concerns and was shut out from participating when a policeman forcefully removed him from the auditorium...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/parent-ar...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#987230 Sep 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Actually, you do son along with your crow.
You're just not intelligent enough to know it!
Senility is chasing you and gaining fast.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#987231 Sep 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The less that a person can think for themselves, the more they will copy-n-paste.
You have been defined.
i'm trolling you nitwit.

Fish + Location + Presentation = Success
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#987232 Sep 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And Driving Instructors dies in automobile accidents: http://www.wavy.com/news/local/driving-instru...
Driving instructor accused of sexual assault killed in car accident: http://tinyurl.com/mmw25s9
There ARE bad instructors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bUgobxd5LFgXX
And Flight Instructors, too.
Flight instructor dies, student critically injured in Linden plane crash: http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2013/05/fli...
And Medical Mistakes are made.
'I have killed several people, with no resentment': A heart surgeon tells all...: http://tinyurl.com/m84rhfr
You Diminutive Progressives are cheery-picking for a losing argument.
We ALL make mistakes: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Including the Monkey-In-Chief: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
so why does the NRA offer 'Accident' insurance?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#987233 Sep 21, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
But they're both government run and they're both totally inefficient. Of course, if you actually understood insurance underwriting or claims, you would understand that Obamacare is an attempt to shift the risk and claims handling to private insurers but obviously you don't have an insurance background and you're simply parroting the talking heads of right wing popular pundit radio/TV
ObamaKKKare is nothing but a scam to force taxpayers to purchase "insurance" for moochers...

Private insurers never assume any risk, but just process claims...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#987234 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...only if Obama takes his marbles and goes home...
You're right...and there's no reason I should expect his childish behavior to suddenly stop.

Location hidden

#987235 Sep 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>so why does the NRA offer 'Accident' insurance?
For 15% of the paid premium

Lapeer, MI

#987236 Sep 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm trolling you nitwit.
Fish + Location + Presentation = Success
Right. You are fishing in a sewer and eat all that you can catch.
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#987237 Sep 21, 2013
Boycott is called against the following businesses, because they ALL want to legalize illegals and they ALL signed a letter to Congress stating so. Any kind of amnesty would be very bad for American workers and Our country.

-The Cheesecake Factory
-Coca-Cola
-CVS Pharmacy
-Hallmark Cards
-Hilton Hotels
-Hyatt Hotels
-McDonald's
-Longhorn Steakhouse
-Olive Garden
-Red Lobster
-Wendy's
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987238 Sep 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...most responsible young people would be embarrassed to sponge off their parents, regardless of the parents' assets...
self respect is worth millions...
Damn straight! They should do things like me and my buds.... something they can be proud of!

Signed,

Jeff Skilling, Ken Lay, Andy Fastow, etal....

Lapeer, MI

#987239 Sep 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why does the NRA offer 'Accident' insurance?
Why does ANYONE offer Accident Insurance?

My god, the stupid question you ask.

My Credit Union offers Accident Insurance. My Mortgage holder offers Accident Insurance. My employer offers Accident Insurance. AARP offers Accident Insurance...

How many more Stupid Questions do you have?

Talk to your therapist.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987240 Sep 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Senility is chasing you and gaining fast.
"Allah Akbar!" - shiningelectr0n
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#987241 Sep 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You are fishing in a sewer and eat all that you can catch.
tea party doesn't taste very good.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#987242 Sep 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right...and there's no reason I should expect his childish behavior to suddenly stop.
lol! Well obvious you believe an adult ducks, dumps and runs son.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#987243 Sep 21, 2013
In February 2012, Rolling Stone magazine wrote that Obama’s war against medical marijuana went “far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush.”

In April 2012, Mother Jones magazine wrote:“The president campaigned on the promise that he’d stop federal raids on medical marijuana operations that were in compliance with state laws, a vow that Attorney General Eric Holder repeated after the election. But then the Obama administration raided more than 100 dispensaries in its first three years and is now poised to outpace the Bush administration’s crackdown record.”

In May 2012, the Washington Post wrote:“Obama has become more hostile to medical marijuana patients than any president in U.S. history.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,909
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min IB DaMann 60,139
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min GEORGIA 8,909
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,730
abby6-29-16 2 hr Trust Jesus 6
Chicago has the Worst Women 3 hr Stoopid Voters 14
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 3 hr Stoopid Voters 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 102,527

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages