Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986664 Sep 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you masturbate over the crime Scene photos chimpy?
sounds like a leading question.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#986665 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...must be lotsa NRA members in the Chicago hood...
It was 43 shot in less than 48 hours. Rahm had to fly home and McCarthy had to scream about all the illegal weapons-most from Mexico--could be some O'bama and Holder sent there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986666 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime is down and out everyday about 7:00 The breakfast of champions... Coors lite...
It's the culture...
lite beer is for sissies...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986667 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> NRA members can get their kids shot & they do.
"If" is the biggest word in the English Language.

"Can" is the 2nd.

A meteor can hit me inside of my house tonight.
The Magic Negro can tell the truth.

If he does, Hell will freeze over.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#986668 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Smith College has always been a gathering place for lesbians.
If homosexuality is genetic, why have scientists not been able to identify the homosexual gene?
Even if some people are born that way, which they probably are, others choose to be lesbians either because it's trendy or because they're too ugly to find love any other way.
I'll consider your opinion for what it's worth: nothing. BTW, assuming you were born straight, can you imagine changing your orientation? I doubt it's as easy as pulling socks from the closet drawer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986669 Sep 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama crying again that he is getting picked on--poor little baby O'bama.
I heard O'bama had a nervous break-down when the poll numbers dropped and they upped his anti-depressants.
The democrat aids in Washington are now calling him Obama-me. Cause it is all about O'bama. Geez it only took them 5 years to figure it out.
...just like a little girl....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#986670 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had no convictions, hence no "criminal record."
Shows your legal intellect.

What a fkn stooge.

And then upon finally being booked the dumb fk once again denies entering a pretrial diversion program.

Gang of morons gathered up on this thread__it's hard to pick out the dumbest__Hah.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#986671 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not evidence of a crime. Police would not generally arrest a person under these circumstances unless directed to do so by the District Attorney.
Not before they had collected evidence and run toxicology tests on him...why pat little Georgy Pudgy on his not so injured on tapes of the time on his head and send him home to get his story straight? If you believe one thing any of that entire family and their paid liars said, you're a bigger fool than I had previously thought.

Lapeer, MI

#986672 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's liberal, it's ghetto and dangerous..
It's the culture...
If you want to start a revolution to seize power, you must first convince the majority population that there is a problem and you are the one to fix it.

If you want to keep holding power, you must constantly remind and convince the majority population that there is a problem and you are the one to fix it.

Blacks are constantly reminded and convinced that the source of their problems reside outside of their environment, outside of their personal responsibility and outside of their culture. In other words, white society is the source their problem.

And they are convinced that Liberals are the ones to fix it.

This generational charade has been going on now for a hundred years and the Magic Negro is now promoting it to the hilt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986673 Sep 20, 2013
DINWIDDIE, Va.(CBSDC)— A Virginia high school wasn’t “happy, happy, happy” with a “Duck Dynasty” t-shirt one student wore to class recently.

According to WWBT-TV, Dinwiddie High School forced Hunter Spain to remove his shirt that pictured Si Robertson with the words “I Will Hurt You Physically and Metaphysically” because it was deemed too “threatening.”

“For this to be considered a threat to the school, I couldn’t understand it,” Edna-Jo Spain, the student’s mother, told WWBT.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986674 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'll consider your opinion for what it's worth: nothing. BTW, assuming you were born straight, can you imagine changing your orientation? I doubt it's as easy as pulling socks from the closet drawer.
People do go back and forth...Anne Heche for one...

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are both likely bisexual...

Lapeer, MI

#986675 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt shouldn't project his sex life problems onto women. What, can't get laid at the nursing home?
Nursing home?!!

How about DumDave's late-nite visits to the Dog Pound after hours with sextoys and food?
Waxman

New York, NY

#986676 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'll consider your opinion for what it's worth: nothing. BTW, assuming you were born straight, can you imagine changing your orientation? I doubt it's as easy as pulling socks from the closet drawer.
Oh, Ta, ta.

You will consider?

really leasnanana, you are simply a mentally ill person.

Earth to libtard!

Nobody cares what a mentally ill person like you thinks.

You are the type of people that go berserk and shoot people.

You leftard zeros crack me up. "You will consider"?

Baawwaaahhh!!!

Zero.

Prevented this

#986677 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shows your legal intellect.
What a fkn stooge.
And then upon finally being booked the dumb fk once again denies entering a pretrial diversion program.
Gang of morons gathered up on this thread__it's hard to pick out the dumbest__Hah.
did he have prior convictions or not--that is the question I want you to answer.

Lapeer, MI

#986678 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
...a little ghetto lingo from Obama...
LIBERTY, Mo.— With Washington facing a potential government shutdown, President Obama traveled to the heartland Friday and delivered a combative rebuke of congressional Republicans for “trying to mess with me” instead of governing responsibly.
Don't be surprised if the Magic Negro begins calling his political opponents "crackers".
Waxman

New York, NY

#986679 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not before they had collected evidence and run toxicology tests on him...why pat little Georgy Pudgy on his not so injured on tapes of the time on his head and send him home to get his story straight? If you believe one thing any of that entire family and their paid liars said, you're a bigger fool than I had previously thought.
Hey Idiot.

20,000 posts.

No life?
Waxman

New York, NY

#986680 Sep 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The individual mandate was the Republican contribution to Obamacare to get the Big Insurance companies on board . The GOP won't go for that---conservative Chief Justice John Roberts went to great convoluted pains to justify the individual mandate .
Hi Johhny!

Have a good weekend, Dingbat.

Lapeer, MI

#986681 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You old timer age 68 projecting your adequateness from you Nnursing home RealDumbDave here 24/7 on Topix ...
If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged and illiterate..
It's the culture...
DumDave ran an Electric Wheelchair race in the Lost Liberal Nursing Home.

He came in last because he kept grabbing the wrong Joystick.

But he had a lot of fun.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986682 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only peasants and New Jersey guidos lack appreciation for fine wine....
I bet you paint your nails too!

Prevented this

#986683 Sep 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Chicago's top police official says an assault-style weapon with a high-capacity magazine was used in a late-night attack at a southwest Chicago park in which 13 people were wounded.
Gee, too bad the shooters were gang bangers and not white, Tea Party Texans with lifetime memberships in the NRA.
Liberals, in Chicago, use the 'assault' style definition, to describe a hand gun. They should start using the terminology: assault style negroe or assault style illegal mexican. Hey... that terminology could caught on--remember you heard it here first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 50 min Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 7 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 7 hr thanxlord 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]