Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
906,041 - 906,060 of 1,085,049 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno, put it in a bill and ask him to sign it after it goes through the Senate.
Do any of you rightwingers understand how our government works?
The DemoKKKrat Senate does as Obama commands.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Amanda Carpenter
Ah I'm sure it was all in good fun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Galt's just talkin sht to boost his post count, shineyerection is putting him to shame and with longer posts at that.
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Now, go back to the bar, you washed-up old drunk.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you can't prove it.
"Elementary, my dear Watson."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
So, when are all you right whiners going to admit you were duped by Issa into thinking the Democrats walked out of a hearing before the Benghazi survivors testified.
You were all having a fit. Fox News was having a fit.
Turns out there was no walk out by the Democrats.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/20/these...
Ha HaHa. You f*cking idiots keep showing just how dumb you people are.
There don't seem to be 24 Republicans sitting down for this; there seem to be six of 'em. So does Rep. Patrick McHenry not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Thomas Massie not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Doc Hastings not care about Benghazi victims?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/09/20/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
So, when are all you right whiners going to admit you were duped by Issa into thinking the Democrats walked out of a hearing before the Benghazi survivors testified.
your source is a Communist website....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama Reminds GOP: I Beat The Guy Who Promised To Repeal Obamacare

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-r...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
If it's ghetto, It's f*cking idiot liberal.. RealDave cut-n-pasting another lie to justify another lie, blaming others because you're the idiot...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Elementary, my dear Watson."
so you can't prove it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Scuppernong wine! Vineyards in North Carolina and maybe Virginia - not sure.
Flack loves that stuff he has a water tank in his back yard filled with it, and I hear Galt is a huge fan as well.

"I just cannot get enough of this Scuppernong wine!" - John Galt

"Every day after mowing the lawn I drink it by the jug full!" - Flack
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Al Qaeda fighters and a rival Syrian rebel group agreed a truce today after two days of vicious infighting - but the bitter war of words raged on, underlining concerns over Western backing for opponents of President Bashar al-Assad.
Within hours of the ceasefire in the northern town of Azaz which militant Islamists had seized from more moderate rebel fighters, the Syrian National Coalition, Syria’s main Western-backed opposition group, warned that Al Qaeda-linked gunmen were undermining the revolution by seeking to establish an Islamic state.
The infighting - dubbed a ‘civil war within the civil war’- has alarmed London, Washington and Paris but what is likely to cause greater concern as they back the opposition against Assad is that hundreds of rebel fighters are defecting and pledging allegiance to the extremists.

sO OBAMA KILLS BIN LADEN TO BACK UP AND GIVE DEADLY ARMS TO aMERICAS ENEMY aL QUIDA how is he better than Bush HE LIES
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, It's f*cking idiot liberal.. RealDave cut-n-pasting another lie to justify another lie, blaming others because you're the idiot...
It's the culture...
so you're like a 90 year old who can't remember posting the same thing a few thousand times?

i'd think the nursing home would be on you about the overage on their bandwidth limit.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi chimpyleftist phags!! How's that odumbocare working out?:-)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS INNER CITIES WILL LOOK LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST destroyed by the gangbanging AMERICAN REBELS look at chiraq, detroit the Black men are looking more like Libyan,Syrian,Egyptian KILLERS rebels look to the middle east to see whats coming to Black America and obamas laws will destroy Black America
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Scuppernong wine! Vineyards in North Carolina and maybe Virginia - not sure.
another tourist wine...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There was a case__the guy admitted to shooting the John Doe. There was no evidence because someone(s) took the easy route__treating George as a friend of LE rather than do their job.
You're lost on this subject too__Oh My!
no evidence, no case, period, end of story...

Prosecutors should be disbarred for bringing charges with no evidence.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ah I'm sure it was all in good fun.
You would think that...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're like a 90 year old who can't remember posting the same thing a few thousand times?
i'd think the nursing home would be on you about the overage on their bandwidth limit.
sonicmoron continues to provide the moronic justification for his need of academic redundancies for morons...

Show me liberal again and I will show you sonicmoron's addiction to ghetto, moron and loser.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Reminds GOP: I Beat The Guy Who Promised To Repeal Obamacare
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-r...
immature reaction of a whining little girl who is unable to work with others...
Annie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Which state? Every state? Please be specific.
For many years? Which years? Please be specific.
Don't disappoint us or keep us waiting K?
I don't know about every state. I do know it exists in New York State to help families--even families with money--when a child is born with a catastrophic illness. Family friends went thru this when their newborn required extensive and multiple surgeries. He was declared an independent and that was in 1979.

Reforming Mandates, Reducing Costs

Early Intervention
(Abridged from the Reforming Madates, Relieving Costs Report.

Background:
The New York State Early Intervention Program (EIP) is part of the national Early Intervention Program for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families.

First created by Congress in 1986 under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), the EIP is administered by the New York State Department of Health through the Bureau of Early Intervention. In New York State, the Early Intervention Program is established in Article 25 of the Public Health Law and has been in effect since July 1, 1993.

To be eligible for services, children must be under three years of age and have a confirmed disability or established developmental delay, as defined by the State, in one or more of the following areas of development: physical, cognitive, communication, social-emotional, and/or adaptive. There is no income eligibility for the Early Intervention Program.

Counties are responsible to pay 100 percent of the cost of Early Intervention services in the first instance.

http://www.nysac.org/legislative-action/9for9...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••