Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,297)

Showing posts 905,921 - 905,940 of1,078,746
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Peter King called Ted Cruz a fraud, McCain calls the exercise pure insanity.
The house tea party loons confuse elective politics with the politics of running the nation.
Waste of more time and money. The Tea Party is one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American people.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Peter King called Ted Cruz a fraud, McCain calls the exercise pure insanity.
The house tea party loons confuse elective politics with the politics of running the nation.
Is this you?

I bet it is...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sam_the_Eagle
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus you are fcking stupid. Have a 4 year old explain it to you.
If it's liberal, It's ghetto and illiterate..

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You must be referring to PA State Troopers.
Local police are probably bigger offenders than state police.

Drug abuse by cops is completely ignored.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoramous, a baby is not born possessing a health insurance card. Therefore, any health issues it has at birth are "pre-existing" obstacles to obtaining insurance. Geez!
Let me guess, you are one of those idiots who claims that a baby who dies shortly after birth goes to hell because it never accepted Christ as it's savior.
Don't believe in hell or heaven for that matter. The baby is on the mom's insurance plan until 26. Haven't you been paying attention.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who the fck could sit through an entire bottle of wine and dinner with you? You probably want to ask yourself that question. I'm just trying to help out here.
Is this you Homer?

I bet it is!

https://www.google.com/search...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoramous, a baby is not born possessing a health insurance card. Therefore, any health issues it has at birth are "pre-existing" obstacles to obtaining insurance. Geez!
Let me guess, you are one of those idiots who claims that a baby who dies shortly after birth goes to hell because it never accepted Christ as it's savior.
If the parents have insurance, the baby is automatically covered.

"Pre-existing conditions" are those that exist before obtaining coverage.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It was written by the majority and passed by the majority, there is no law or Constitutional requirement that says it needs to be done any other way. Deal with it.
The majority of DEMOCRATS, Homer! And that was even after bribing Blue Dog Democrats to sign the damn thing!

Not one Republican was on board and they were virtually left out of the whole friggin' process!

Show me one major piece of legislation that was passed by a strictly partisan Republican vote.

You can't.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are doing what they were elected to do.
So is the president.

What's your point?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who the fck could sit through an entire bottle of wine and dinner with you? You probably want to ask yourself that question. I'm just trying to help out here.
You can't help anybody Homer, until you first get up off your ass.

If it's liberal, It's ghetto and loser..

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And they real political nuts continue to do so.
The more I look into this "story" the more appalled I am. As it turns out, there are 24 Republicans and 17 Democrats on the oversite committee and only five Republicans and two Democrats stuck around to hear the parents speak...not "testify" as some seem to believe.

The photo of the empty democratic seats that has been circling the internet was taken by "an Issa staffer" and it was Issa who made a point of tweeting that Democrats left the room while completely ignoring the truth that Republicans weren't there either. This man is a disgrace and should be fired.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/09/20/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Homer wrote:
Homer's wine comes in bottles with screw caps and fizzes.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

The bill funds the government till December 15. Well there goes Christmas!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Waste of more time and money. The Tea Party is one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American people.
Obama's refusal to compromise in any way is the real obstacle.

Obama is like a little girl who stamps her feet when she can't get another lollipop.

(Is "girl" OK, Dumbass Dave?)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Waste of more time and money. The Tea Party is one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American people.
biggest frauds? If it's ghetto, it's loser and liberal..

Homer bent over and punked by The Tea Party...

It's the culture...
nj raider1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the prosecution hadn't gone for second-degree murder, the jury might have convicted Zimmerman on manslaughter charges.
The prosecution didn't even want to take the case but were forced by the state.
So everyone got the trial they screamed for but then screamed because they didn't like the verdict of which the jury was not convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt it was second-degree.
That was the prosecution's decision and they failed to prove it.
Bullshit! The prosecutor petitioned for lesser included offenses &, was granted them, including manslaughter. The incompetent jury still found Zimmerman not guilty. 2nd degree murder was a stretch but, not that big of a stretch. The all white jury was bamboosled by Zimmerman's weight loss & Jewish Amish look. Also a bunch of sellout witnesses. Black folks lying about him tutoring black kids. They were all paid off just like Zimmerman's defense. Now look. That asshole can't stop making the news &, his dumass wife is getting exactly what she deserves for lying to save his racist ass.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>are you back home?
Yes!! We arrived home yesterday. I was so looking forward to the trip in the beginning and doubly anxious for it to end. I don't know how people can travel for months on end. I have to say, surprisingly, I loved Chicago. Glad to be home...at least until October.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of DEMOCRATS, Homer! And that was even after bribing Blue Dog Democrats to sign the damn thing!
Not one Republican was on board and they were virtually left out of the whole friggin' process!
Show me one major piece of legislation that was passed by a strictly partisan Republican vote.
You can't.
They were the majority in Congress at the time that is all that matters.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! The prosecutor petitioned for lesser included offenses &, was granted them, including manslaughter. The incompetent jury still found Zimmerman not guilty. 2nd degree murder was a stretch but, not that big of a stretch. The all white jury was bamboosled by Zimmerman's weight loss & Jewish Amish look. Also a bunch of sellout witnesses. Black folks lying about him tutoring black kids. They were all paid off just like Zimmerman's defense. Now look. That asshole can't stop making the news &, his dumass wife is getting exactly what she deserves for lying to save his racist ass.
If it's ghetto, it's ignorant and punked...

It's the culture..
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's refusal to compromise in any way is the real obstacle.
Obama is like a little girl who stamps her feet when she can't get another lollipop.
(Is "girl" OK, Dumbass Dave?)
Total propaganda. The rightwing retards have refused to compromise at ever step of the way and have continued to do so and will continue to do so and then of course blame the president. Buncha aholes. And you know it and have said as much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 905,921 - 905,940 of1,078,746
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min TRD 67,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,481
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 39 min WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 42 min TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 48 min PEllen 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,845
Chicago Train Robbery 1 hr ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search