Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986487 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has had their wine...definitely not the best.
I liked it but then I'm not a big wine drinker. Beer and sour mash is my vice.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986488 Sep 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
Republicans pass legislation to defund Obamacare and fund government on a Bi-Partisan vote now it’s up to Reid/President whether the Government Shuts Down!!
up to who?

House GOP: Cruz and Co.'Got The Fight They Asked For'

"The fight here has been won. The fight over there is just beginning," Boehner told reporters Thursday. "I expect my Senate colleagues to do everything they can to stop this law. It's time for them to pick up the mantle and get the job done."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/house-g...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986489 Sep 20, 2013
United Slaves of Israel wrote:
Israel, Israel, Israel....
1)(D)Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.
2)(D)Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.
3)(D)Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.
4)(D)Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.
5)(D)Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

Those demokRATS are responsible for the financial crisis and crash of the economy...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986490 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Flack, everyone knows that crap is for the tourists.
'Understanding market trends does help. Some of those [sweeter] wines help us to afford the barrels to do our more expensive blends. We have what I call ‘Cheap and Cheerfuls’ which are those wines people purchase at grocery stores'
Yeah, sounds like fine wine. Not.
I love Scuppernong wine! Vineyards in North Carolina and maybe Virginia - not sure.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986491 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't write the bill. Republicans refused to get involved and wanted no part of healthcare reform.
"homo"
Wake up. Republicans simply voted the way the majority of the American public feels. They are anti nobamakare.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#986492 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
still no evidence and no case...
There was a case__the guy admitted to shooting the John Doe. There was no evidence because someone(s) took the easy route__treating George as a friend of LE rather than do their job.

You're lost on this subject too__Oh My!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986493 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno, put it in a bill and ask him to sign it after it goes through the Senate.
Do any of you rightwingers understand how our government works?
The DemoKKKrat Senate does as Obama commands.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#986494 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Amanda Carpenter
Ah I'm sure it was all in good fun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986495 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Galt's just talkin sht to boost his post count, shineyerection is putting him to shame and with longer posts at that.
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Now, go back to the bar, you washed-up old drunk.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986496 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you can't prove it.
"Elementary, my dear Watson."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986497 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
So, when are all you right whiners going to admit you were duped by Issa into thinking the Democrats walked out of a hearing before the Benghazi survivors testified.
You were all having a fit. Fox News was having a fit.
Turns out there was no walk out by the Democrats.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/20/these...
Ha HaHa. You f*cking idiots keep showing just how dumb you people are.
There don't seem to be 24 Republicans sitting down for this; there seem to be six of 'em. So does Rep. Patrick McHenry not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Thomas Massie not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Doc Hastings not care about Benghazi victims?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/09/20/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986498 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
So, when are all you right whiners going to admit you were duped by Issa into thinking the Democrats walked out of a hearing before the Benghazi survivors testified.
your source is a Communist website....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986499 Sep 20, 2013
Obama Reminds GOP: I Beat The Guy Who Promised To Repeal Obamacare

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-r...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986500 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
If it's ghetto, It's f*cking idiot liberal.. RealDave cut-n-pasting another lie to justify another lie, blaming others because you're the idiot...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986501 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Elementary, my dear Watson."
so you can't prove it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#986502 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Scuppernong wine! Vineyards in North Carolina and maybe Virginia - not sure.
Flack loves that stuff he has a water tank in his back yard filled with it, and I hear Galt is a huge fan as well.

"I just cannot get enough of this Scuppernong wine!" - John Galt

"Every day after mowing the lawn I drink it by the jug full!" - Flack
WOW

Bronx, NY

#986503 Sep 20, 2013
Al Qaeda fighters and a rival Syrian rebel group agreed a truce today after two days of vicious infighting - but the bitter war of words raged on, underlining concerns over Western backing for opponents of President Bashar al-Assad.
Within hours of the ceasefire in the northern town of Azaz which militant Islamists had seized from more moderate rebel fighters, the Syrian National Coalition, Syria’s main Western-backed opposition group, warned that Al Qaeda-linked gunmen were undermining the revolution by seeking to establish an Islamic state.
The infighting - dubbed a ‘civil war within the civil war’- has alarmed London, Washington and Paris but what is likely to cause greater concern as they back the opposition against Assad is that hundreds of rebel fighters are defecting and pledging allegiance to the extremists.

sO OBAMA KILLS BIN LADEN TO BACK UP AND GIVE DEADLY ARMS TO aMERICAS ENEMY aL QUIDA how is he better than Bush HE LIES
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986504 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, It's f*cking idiot liberal.. RealDave cut-n-pasting another lie to justify another lie, blaming others because you're the idiot...
It's the culture...
so you're like a 90 year old who can't remember posting the same thing a few thousand times?

i'd think the nursing home would be on you about the overage on their bandwidth limit.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#986505 Sep 20, 2013
Hi chimpyleftist phags!! How's that odumbocare working out?:-)
WOW

Bronx, NY

#986506 Sep 20, 2013
OBAMAS INNER CITIES WILL LOOK LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST destroyed by the gangbanging AMERICAN REBELS look at chiraq, detroit the Black men are looking more like Libyan,Syrian,Egyptian KILLERS rebels look to the middle east to see whats coming to Black America and obamas laws will destroy Black America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Dale 179,208
Amy 10-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 3 hr wolfnasty1556 1
BhObumbler abandoned at fundraisers. 4 hr TheGroidlooses S... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance