Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986735 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be surprised if the Magic Negro begins calling his political opponents "crackers".
Galt is surprised that Obama didn't say they were "dissin" him...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986736 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no.
That's bushie boy claiming there are wmd's in iraq, and to prove it, he invades them for no reason at all while killing Americans while involving other countries in his extremely poor decision to find nothing.
That's MORE than doubling down.
"poop"
You are speaking of the WMD's sadammn transferred to assad in Syria? The ones of concern now?
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986737 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>But then, it's a good thing we don't need to expect anything intelligent from you, eh?
You are incapable of recognizing Intelligence and so your expectations regarding it are hardly above zero.

Plus, your expecting little always brings you little. You enjoy a small world because it is easily navigated with just a roll of your fat butt one way or the other....
dem

Stafford, VA

#986739 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not before they had collected evidence and run toxicology tests on him...why pat little Georgy Pudgy on his not so injured on tapes of the time on his head and send him home to get his story straight? If you believe one thing any of that entire family and their paid liars said, you're a bigger fool than I had previously thought.
Wow, talk about kooky conspiracy theories

you and ur ped-o-phile kkk hunts, like angela corey, lost

get over it knee grow loving t wat kkk hunt

can I tongue ur ballz or double tap ur face with my ar-15?
dem

Stafford, VA

#986740 Sep 20, 2013
i love to molest children and lick ballz

i am a paid obama-bot troll

we're union and our union tricked us into voting knee grow
dem

Stafford, VA

#986741 Sep 20, 2013
maybe leos kkk hunt will let me spooge on her face?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986742 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands won't be sickened by coal fired generation plant emissions.
Maybe you support the use of asbestos. I wonder how many people lost jobs in that industry.
Coal kept talking about "clean Coal". Maybe they should have done actual work in finding it.
Isn't it really cheap natural gas hurting the coal industry?
If the upper floors of the World Trade Center had asbestos fire protection like the lower floors...perhaps the buildings would not have collapsed.

Asbestos is a superior fire protection material and presents no hazard as long as fibers are not airborne.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986743 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary told the Magic Negro that she won't suck cigars for the President.
He said that's OK because he just likes to sit on them.
interesting that Hillary is still loyal to Huma despite all the negative publicity...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986745 Sep 20, 2013
grey ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Just stateing the facts...They (Jews) are connivers and have way to much control on America...Plus they are the source of a multitude of problems for this nation and the world for that matter...Jews control and manipulate. You can post it till the cows come home idiot and I will still agree with it..
If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged and dangerous..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986746 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You have "realtime's" panties all in a wad. Please continue, his responses are so inane they produce a chuckle.
Peace
Galt would feel bad about that if the washed-up bum was really a Vietnam War veteran...instead of a draft-dodger...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986747 Sep 20, 2013
grey ghost wrote:
Thanks for proving my point doofus. Way to many, they (Jews) should have to be scrutinized when they run the same way you would do a black or brown person..I don't trust any of them (Jews) to put the safety of the United States over that of Israel...Yet they (Jews)are rarely questioned...

It's the culture....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986748 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Democrats should get their act together. On one hand we have president nobama traveling around the country telling every one that things are rosy. On the other hand democrats in congress are complaining about a maybe cut in the food stamp budget because American's are hurting. They need the government to take care of themselves. What are the numbers, during nobama's watch the number on food stamps has doubled and the cost to the government has tripled?
Yup, the economy is doing grate.
Peace
The actions of the Federal Reserve prove that the economy is on life support.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986749 Sep 20, 2013
We R In Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
In the midst of all the discussion about welfare reform, it turns out that the major welfare beneficiary in our country is the Walton family of Wal-Mart fame. The wealthiest family in America is worth more than $100 billion. One way they got so rich is by paying workers so little that tens of thousands of Wal-Mart employees use food stamps to feed their families and Medicaid to pay doctor bills.
The problem is the welfare system, not Walmart.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986750 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Issa's hands are tied because Obama and all of his little minions have been stonewalling since day one??
Ya' think?
Issa delivered an ultimatum to the State Department recently. They have until the 24th of this month to produce documents and witnesses or subpoenas are going to start flying.
Isaa is the one who is making a mockery of these proceedings by continually ignoring any testimony that run against HIS claims.(Like those of Admiral Mike Mullen and Ambassador Thomas Pickering). He has no creditability and no one with a brain in their head cares what he does or says. He's just a big joke.

Location hidden

#986751 Sep 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Children on public insurance are being denied treatment by doctors at much higher rates than those with private coverage"
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/he...
We are not talking about children on public insurance. We are talking about baby's with preexisting conditions. Try to keep up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986752 Sep 20, 2013
grey ghost wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza? The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven. They (Jews) are a nation of parasites.. with one thing in mind only...themselves..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#986753 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's bullshit and you know it. If those babies were dying because of that (not like before they are born) it would be on the front page every day. Just like children starving to death.
Who said anything about baby's dying? What happened before the Affordable Care Act is the parents were stuck spending the rest of their lives paying off medical bills for their infants. My niece is still paying off medical bills for an infant son who died over ten years ago. Just because you live in a fantasy world doesn't mean that the real world doesn't exist.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#986754 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged and dangerous..
It's the culture...
Navy Yard Shooter--Law enforcement officials told NBC News that Alexis created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem.”
E.L.F. weapon.......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986755 Sep 20, 2013
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, you just ruined a whole bunch of summer vacation plans. Guess they can just go over to Auschwitz and sing a variation of the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Everybody ... Mine eyes have seen the glory of the slaughter of the Jews ...
If it's liberal, it's racist, deranged and dangerous..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986757 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaa is the one who is making a mockery of these proceedings by continually ignoring any testimony that run against HIS claims.(Like those of Admiral Mike Mullen and Ambassador Thomas Pickering). He has no creditability and no one with a brain in their head cares what he does or says. He's just a big joke.
Issa is highly regarded by his constituents and will be easily re-elected in 2014. His investigations will bear fruit prior to the 2016 election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Scrutiny 186,847
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr timmy 71,939
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cheftell 69,599
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 52,693
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr curiousity 99,353
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 8 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]