Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,801 - 905,820 of 1,095,393 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think police should b toting assault rifles but I think these need to be available for when they are needed. You right whiners want to arm Americans with military weaponry so the police need access to it to confront these people when needed.
Police should not be paramilitary agencies and should not have paramilitary killer squads like SWAT.

Police should also be prohibited from using chemical weapons, just like Assad.

Police officers should also be tested for drugs on a random basis, including steroids, obviously widely used by cops.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would stop listening to FOX commentary for a change you might actually be able to recognize the Affordable Care Act for the great program it is destined to become.
What I don't understand is how people like you think it is OK for insurance companies to deny coverage to those with preexisting conditions or to force low income people to go without preventative care or to force young people without parents to lose their coverage when they age out of foster care. "Cretins", that's all you are.
You making up a lie about Fox to justify a lie...

If it's liberal, It's ghetto...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Do you think that Putin would have put this deal on the table if the President didn't signal his willingness to drop the hammer on Assad?
Obama has publicly stated that the deal hinges on verification most likely by the UN.
You're an idiot Carol!
Nobody believes that Putin would have agreed to this deal if it was not to his advantage.
NSA Officers

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
NSA Officers Sometimes Spy on Love Interests
http://myinterestedin.blogspot.com/

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would stop listening to FOX commentary for a change you might actually be able to recognize the Affordable Care Act for the great program it is destined to become.
What I don't understand is how people like you think it is OK for insurance companies to deny coverage to those with preexisting conditions or to force low income people to go without preventative care or to force young people without parents to lose their coverage when they age out of foster care. "Cretins", that's all you are.
It's a welfare ponzi scheme that will collapse under it's own weight. It will destroy medical care in this country. It will also destroy the insurance industry also.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month & an economy shrinking at over 6%.
The Federal Reserve obviously thinks the economy sucks.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think police should b toting assault rifles but I think these need to be available for when they are needed. You right whiners want to arm Americans with military weaponry so the police need access to it to confront these people when needed.
They will never get it. Their lack of common sense is exactly why they keep calling you "dumb". To do otherwise would be to accept the FACT that it is they who are the idiots.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> God won't you learn to read. She said the war for America was over in 1973. Which it was. The helicopters over Saigon in 1975 was at the Embassy as we were pulling the staff and guards out. They brought as many Vietnamese as they could. America won the Vietnam war but the Democrats refused to support the South Vietnamese Army once will were gone.
Realtime always bent over and punked by Carol...

If it's liberal, It's ghetto...

It's the culture..

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Do you think that Putin would have put this deal on the table if the President didn't signal his willingness to drop the hammer on Assad?
Obama has publicly stated that the deal hinges on verification most likely by the UN.
You're an idiot Carol!
EXACTLY!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The fall of Saigon occurred on Aug 30 1975__do you remember seeing the photos/video of Americans evacuating Vietnamese to American ships?
Gerald Ford was POTUS.
...and the DEmoKKKrat Congress had cut off funding

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Police should not be paramilitary agencies and should not have paramilitary killer squads like SWAT.
Police should also be prohibited from using chemical weapons, just like Assad.
Police officers should also be tested for drugs on a random basis, including steroids, obviously widely used by cops.
You know I believe that. Some of the cops around here are huge. Even the women.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never get it. Their lack of common sense is exactly why they keep calling you "dumb". To do otherwise would be to accept the FACT that it is they who are the idiots.
If it's idiot and ghetto, It's liberal..

It's the culture...
Sgt Friday

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Maybe if Obama had sons they would look like the Shooters seems like he really doesnt care the Democrats dont care either nothing from the suburban liberals posings as inner city democrats Chicago police say two gunmen attacked a crowd on a park basketball court, with at least 13 people injured in the shooting, including three-year-old, their conditions from serious to critical. The gunmen haven’t been taken into custody yet.

Chicago Fire Department officials report the child is in critical condition.

“They hit the light pole next to me, but I ducked down and ran into the house,” Julian Harris, uncle of the wounded child, said.“They've been coming round here looking for people to shoot every night, just gang-banging stuff. It's what they do.”

A witness at the scene told the Chicago Tribune that three police officers carried the child to an ambulance.

"I didn't hear any sounds from the child,” the witness said.

where is sharpton where are the cries for Justice Oh they are scared of the shooters and the gangs that have the inner city TERRORIZED

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you so stupid Davie, that is one of your O'bama supporters--can't you read? They are correct when they say you take stupid to a whole new level.
No, it is you who is taking stupid to a whole new level. He understood. It was YOU who said I was "smart" when I made that post.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!
Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for not fixing the economy!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about people on Medicaid then they'll still be on the same program and nothing changes for them you damned liar.
John Galt; the Cliff Clavin of topix.
When those in the ObamaKKKare exchanges show up at the doctor's office and don't pay the $45 copay, they will be politely turned away.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Amendment 28

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is you who is taking stupid to a whole new level. He understood. It was YOU who said I was "smart" when I made that post.
Show me a liberal and I will show you ghetto.

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Chicago takes Top Honor… Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S! I thought Liberalism equal’ Tranquility’ just another Liberal Myth!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The correct phrasing is "MY (not me) being retarded," oh, heap of hackneyed redundancy, "sharp as a rapier whip-crack." Maybe you should take the advice you give to anyone unfortunate enough to glance upon your drivel asap.
grungy old p***y playing grammar cop again...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 176,700
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 6 min RJS 7,731
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 46,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 53 min what it is 3,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Here He Goes Again 97,772
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••