Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986385 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Waste of more time and money. The Tea Party is one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American people.
biggest frauds? If it's ghetto, it's loser and liberal..

Homer bent over and punked by The Tea Party...

It's the culture...
nj raider1

Washington, DC

#986386 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the prosecution hadn't gone for second-degree murder, the jury might have convicted Zimmerman on manslaughter charges.
The prosecution didn't even want to take the case but were forced by the state.
So everyone got the trial they screamed for but then screamed because they didn't like the verdict of which the jury was not convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt it was second-degree.
That was the prosecution's decision and they failed to prove it.
Bullshit! The prosecutor petitioned for lesser included offenses &, was granted them, including manslaughter. The incompetent jury still found Zimmerman not guilty. 2nd degree murder was a stretch but, not that big of a stretch. The all white jury was bamboosled by Zimmerman's weight loss & Jewish Amish look. Also a bunch of sellout witnesses. Black folks lying about him tutoring black kids. They were all paid off just like Zimmerman's defense. Now look. That asshole can't stop making the news &, his dumass wife is getting exactly what she deserves for lying to save his racist ass.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986387 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>are you back home?
Yes!! We arrived home yesterday. I was so looking forward to the trip in the beginning and doubly anxious for it to end. I don't know how people can travel for months on end. I have to say, surprisingly, I loved Chicago. Glad to be home...at least until October.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#986388 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of DEMOCRATS, Homer! And that was even after bribing Blue Dog Democrats to sign the damn thing!
Not one Republican was on board and they were virtually left out of the whole friggin' process!
Show me one major piece of legislation that was passed by a strictly partisan Republican vote.
You can't.
They were the majority in Congress at the time that is all that matters.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986389 Sep 20, 2013
nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! The prosecutor petitioned for lesser included offenses &, was granted them, including manslaughter. The incompetent jury still found Zimmerman not guilty. 2nd degree murder was a stretch but, not that big of a stretch. The all white jury was bamboosled by Zimmerman's weight loss & Jewish Amish look. Also a bunch of sellout witnesses. Black folks lying about him tutoring black kids. They were all paid off just like Zimmerman's defense. Now look. That asshole can't stop making the news &, his dumass wife is getting exactly what she deserves for lying to save his racist ass.
If it's ghetto, it's ignorant and punked...

It's the culture..
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#986390 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's refusal to compromise in any way is the real obstacle.
Obama is like a little girl who stamps her feet when she can't get another lollipop.
(Is "girl" OK, Dumbass Dave?)
Total propaganda. The rightwing retards have refused to compromise at ever step of the way and have continued to do so and will continue to do so and then of course blame the president. Buncha aholes. And you know it and have said as much.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986391 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's liberal, It's ghetto and illiterate..
It's the culture..
repeat please
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#986392 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer's wine comes in bottles with screw caps and fizzes.
I don't drink much wine. Go talk to Flack he buys it in 50 gallon drums.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986393 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I wish the left would scream just as loudly about that Montana judge who sentenced a teacher rapist to 30 days after raping a 14-year-old student who then killed herself.
And that frikkin' judge who actually said that the 14-year-old victim looked "older than her chronological age" as some kind of excuse.
But we don't hear one little squeak of outrage by the left when it involves a liberal judge, do we?
You're a liar. We all did. Why the need to make things up?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986394 Sep 20, 2013
nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! The prosecutor petitioned for lesser included offenses &, was granted them, including manslaughter. The incompetent jury still found Zimmerman not guilty. 2nd degree murder was a stretch but, not that big of a stretch. The all white jury was bamboosled by Zimmerman's weight loss & Jewish Amish look. Also a bunch of sellout witnesses. Black folks lying about him tutoring black kids. They were all paid off just like Zimmerman's defense. Now look. That asshole can't stop making the news &, his dumass wife is getting exactly what she deserves for lying to save his racist ass.
Weight loss? He gained 50 pounds!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986395 Sep 20, 2013
nj raider1 wrote:
Her reward will likely be a bullet in the head. Happens every day.These women protect these killers because they're scared and then it's their turn.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986396 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I look into this "story" the more appalled I am. As it turns out, there are 24 Republicans and 17 Democrats on the oversite committee and only five Republicans and two Democrats stuck around to hear the parents speak...not "testify" as some seem to believe.
The photo of the empty democratic seats that has been circling the internet was taken by "an Issa staffer" and it was Issa who made a point of tweeting that Democrats left the room while completely ignoring the truth that Republicans weren't there either. This man is a disgrace and should be fired.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/09/20/...
The problem for Issa is he knows he's looking like an idiot.

He needs to have others look like bigger idiots than him, only it's not working.

So come the next election, he'll still have that albatross around his neck for all to see.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986397 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!! We arrived home yesterday. I was so looking forward to the trip in the beginning and doubly anxious for it to end. I don't know how people can travel for months on end. I have to say, surprisingly, I loved Chicago. Glad to be home...at least until October.
lol! I know the feeling.

“Allentown the all AmericanCity”

Since: Sep 07

Allentown, PA

#986398 Sep 20, 2013
Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
has to pay for it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986399 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's refusal to compromise in any way is the real obstacle.
Obama is like a little girl who stamps her feet when she can't get another lollipop.
(Is "girl" OK, Dumbass Dave?)
Riiiight. The first time he compromised on the debt, cons hailed it as a 'victory.'

When sequestration came around, they were noticeably absent! All that earlier cheer leading evaporated once reality set in.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986400 Sep 20, 2013
Maddow: Obamacare is turning into the GOP’s Waterloo and it’s awesome

Maddow prefaced the segment with the same warning that runs before MSNBC’s popular prison shows:“Due to mature subject matter, viewer discretion is advised.”

“Okay, now you have been warned,” said Maddow.“Now, here’s Dana Bash on CNN.”

She then played a clip of Bash saying the now-infamous quote of a House Republican aide saying that Texas state Rep. Wendy Davis (D) has “more balls than Ted Cruz.”

“That is the way that Republicans in Washington are talking about each other now,” Maddow said, which is ironic considering that back in 2009, when the future of Democratic health care reform was in doubt, Republicans were full of hubris.

“If we can stop him on this,” said Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) at the time,“it will be his Waterloo. It will break him.”

“The Republicans and the conservatives did not get that Waterloo,” Maddow said.“Health reform passed. It became law. It got ruled constitutional by the United States Supreme Court and it’s now going into effect.”

“And now the political effect of health reform does turn out to be the aforementioned Waterloo,” she continued,“but the side that is breaking apart is not President Obama’s side. It is the other side.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/20/maddow-...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#986401 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
grungy old p***y playing grammar cop again...
You degenerate moron, that's probably as close to having, how do you say it--with a list, I bet--p***y in your mouth.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986402 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink much wine. Go talk to Flack he buys it in 50 gallon drums.
casks
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986403 Sep 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
lily making up another lie to justify another lie blaming Carol because you're the idiot...

If it's liberal, It's ghetto and loser..

It's the culture...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#986404 Sep 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She only hears the voices on Fox Noise--or the ones in her head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 179,685
Rattlesnake Logic 14 min stupid amerikan 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Poof1 50,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min edogxxx 98,565
Abby 10-31 27 min edogxxx 1
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 1 hr NO APATHY 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,157

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance