Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986334 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bulging muscles and eyeballs, bald heads, aggressive attitudes...steroid freaks
Grunting at the gym...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986335 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...this woman deserves jail time, but the life sentence is excessive
I was shocked.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986336 Sep 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another mindless dittohead. Figures. Calls a fat junkie Mr. and the President of the United States boy. gfy you pos.
"silly"
Sorry, from now on I will refer to president nobama as mr. boy. Better?
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986337 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was disgraceful and disrespectful to the victims was the ploy by the Republicans to use them as a tool to further their witch hunt. They are the ones who should be fired and see an end to their careers.
This is a hearing about what happened in Benghazi and the parents of those two victims have nothing to offer in the way of "testimony". Absolutely nothing!! Shame on Republicans. Shame.
And they real political nuts continue to do so.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986338 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Babies born with birth defects have pre existing conditions; with lifetime caps these babies will die.
Everyone is on board with the pre-existing conditions part of this monstrosity. Even Republicans. This has been repeated time and time again.

The rest of it needs to be scraped and both parties need to be on board with legislating a whole new law.

This kind of massive legislation should not belong to just one party. If it had been written solely by republicans and passed by a strictly partisan republican vote, you would agree. I would too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986339 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Whenever you get totally desperate, you resort to the reposting of statements made five or six years ago when everyone knows I felt Obama was not qualified to be President. He proved me wrong. You, on the other hand, are just stuck on stupid.
lol! It's... their way!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986340 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You making up a lie about Fox to justify a lie...
If it's liberal, It's ghetto...
It's the culture..
More than one research project has PROVEN that "of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed." In fact, in at least one poll, Fox viewers were found to be "even less informed than those who say they donít watch any news at all." Granted, MSNBC doesn't fair much better but you are the real "winner". Embrace it. You own it.

FACT: "Ideological media does a very poor job overall. They donít challenge peopleís assumptions. In traditional news, you will find that more often than not, there actually is a correct answer and there is no gray area. People who tune into ideological media are motivated to hear their side of the debate..." Dan Cassino, a professor of political science at Fairleigh Dickinson and an analyst for the PublicMind Poll.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986341 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Zimmerman may have been found not guilty but he is still undeniably a murderer, he deliberately set out to kill that kid.
He wasn't found "innocent", he admitted he killed him, stop lying. And, I live in Florida, he is a menace to society and will likely kill again, probably his wife.
Why do you keep talking about Chicago? what is your obsession with it? Do you live there? They are drug dealers and gang bangers, who cares let them kill each other off.
You are a programmed rightwinger that says the same stuff that the rest of them do every day; Chicago murders blah blah blah Benghazi blah blah blah.
Can one of you have your own material or opinion for once?
Why the need to defend a killer? Because he killed a black kid. We get it.
I do my own 'material' all the time. I agree with you. Let them kill each other off. Problem is they kill innocent bystanders also. If he had deliberately set out to kill that man he would have been found guilty. He wasn't.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986342 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe you were conceived that night!!
Was born in the early 1950s. Roswell incident happened in 1947.

Otherwise, it could have explained my advanced intelligence...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986343 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The best part is, it's all they have! Which is why they continue to go to the same well!
and a very shallow well it is. even the FOX talking head wannabes are recycling the same old crap. it's like they think we're as stupid as they are. if that was the case FOX would be gaining viewers and not losing them.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986344 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are lying one more time. Zimmerman was judged not guilty by a jury of his peers. I take it you would like to do away with trials and juries and allow those of your superior intellect to make the decision.
Peace
KMA
They're democrats. They love mob rule. That's why they think we live in a democracy.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986345 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You making up a lie about Fox to justify a lie...
If it's liberal, It's ghetto...
It's the culture..
lol! poor baby. you keep screaming for attention....

... and no one is listening!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986346 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you've got nothing. FACT: DeLay and the GOP admit they acted unethically...just not illegally. Such a thin line you people walk.
what FOX doesn't tell them......

Even with a deceptively low estimate of the drug benefitís cost, there were still a few Republicans in the House of Representatives who wouldnít roll over and play dead just to buy re-election. Consequently, when the legislation came up for its final vote on Nov. 22, 2003, it was failing by 216 to 218 when the standard 15-minute time allowed for voting came to an end.

What followed was one of the most extraordinary events in congressional history. The vote was kept open for almost three hours while the House Republican leadership brought massive pressure to bear on the handful of principled Republicans who had the nerve to put country ahead of party. The leadership even froze the C-SPAN cameras so that no one outside the House chamber could see what was going on.

Among those congressmen strenuously pressed to change their vote was Nick Smith, R-Mich., who later charged that several members of Congress attempted to virtually bribe him, by promising to ensure that his son got his seat when he retired if he voted for the drug bill. One of those members, House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas, was later admonished by the House Ethics Committee for going over the line in his efforts regarding Smith.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/19/republican-b...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986347 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. you keep screaming for attention....
... and no one is listening!!!!
listening to what?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986348 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I was shocked.
just another result of going to extremes in reaction to pressure groups like MADD....

Galt rarely eats dinner at restaurants any more because a couple is unable to enjoy a bottle of wine with dinner.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986349 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you've got nothing. FACT: DeLay and the GOP admit they acted unethically...just not illegally. Such a thin line you people walk.
He's like that. So tries hard to avoid discussions since it requires intelligence!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986350 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you back home?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986351 Sep 20, 2013
Bill O'Reilly on Thursday condemned Tea Party-led efforts to defund Obamacare as "fanaticism."

The push to defund the national health care law has created a rift between Republicans in Congress. The House voted 230-189 Friday morning to defund Obamacare while keeping the federal government open through Dec. 15. Senate Republicans said the bill would be dead on arrival in their chamber and urged their House colleagues to stand down in the shutdown fight.

The Fox News host acknowledged that such "fanaticism on the right" is harming the country, and urged lawmakers to responsibly find a way to address their opponents in Congress.

"There's no way Obamacare is going to be defunded," O'Reilly said. "It's not gonna happen. So why bother alienating independent americans by embracing a futile exercise?"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/o-reill...

hey carol. you're not keeping us up to date.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986352 Sep 20, 2013
After House Republicans voted Friday to fund the government but defund Obamacare, they called on Senate Republicans to take up the fight in their chamber.

Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK), who has described shutting down the government over Obamacare a "suicidal political tactic," told TPM that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and other vocal proponents of the defund Obamacare push have now "got the fight they asked for."

"Our senators have been asking us to get this, several of them, so we're going to see what they can do. They've got it now," Cole said. "They've got the fight they asked for. We've shown that we can deliver and hopefully they'll do the same."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/house-g...

put up or shut up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986353 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and a very shallow well it is. even the FOX talking head wannabes are recycling the same old crap. it's like they think we're as stupid as they are. if that was the case FOX would be gaining viewers and not losing them.
lol! I glanced by 'fart 'n friends'(sounds like a kids cartoon show!) the other day and laughed when they kept trying to find the words to say Obamacare is illegal and needed to be defeated without repeating each other.

If they thing Obama saying 'um' is terrible, this segment was just 'full of it!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••