Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264676 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986726 Sep 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Dumb Dave (AKA: 2008Bill):
<quoted text>
... yet American son!

Unlike you!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986727 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
...a little ghetto lingo from Obama...
LIBERTY, Mo.— With Washington facing a potential government shutdown, President Obama traveled to the heartland Friday and delivered a combative rebuke of congressional Republicans for “trying to mess with me” instead of governing responsibly.
"John Galt"
Democrats should get their act together. On one hand we have president nobama traveling around the country telling every one that things are rosy. On the other hand democrats in congress are complaining about a maybe cut in the food stamp budget because American's are hurting. They need the government to take care of themselves. What are the numbers, during nobama's watch the number on food stamps has doubled and the cost to the government has tripled?
Yup, the economy is doing grate.
Peace
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986728 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well???
Your the one asking stupid questions so go ahead and supply us with some stupid answers, OK?
But then, it's a good thing we don't need to expect anything intelligent from you, eh?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986729 Sep 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that coal burning chimp really has delusions of grandeur......
Mmmmmm..... that should look good on white wolfie fur!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#986730 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many NRA member have actually needed that gun to protect their kids?
How may kids of NRA members got shot with that very same gun.
Well...are you going to provide the answers? Do you have some data, some facts?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986731 Sep 20, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text> The constitution should be amended and make Obery ama dictator for the rest of his life. Every problem this country has is
George W. Bush's fault. So there!!!!!!!
Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for selling out and not fixing the economy!

Show me a ghetto and I will show you a liberal. Show me a blue state with a city like Detroit and I will show you liberal..

joe forever bent over and punked by obama...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986732 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not before they had collected evidence and run toxicology tests on him...why pat little Georgy Pudgy on his not so injured on tapes of the time on his head and send him home to get his story straight? If you believe one thing any of that entire family and their paid liars said, you're a bigger fool than I had previously thought.
Can't run "toxicology tests" without a warrant and that requires probable cause, of which they had none...

Spokane, WA

#986733 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not before they had collected evidence and run toxicology tests on him...why pat little Georgy Pudgy on his not so injured on tapes of the time on his head and send him home to get his story straight? If you believe one thing any of that entire family and their paid liars said, you're a bigger fool than I had previously thought.
"leosampleanus"
Paid liars? You are saying the ones who brought bogus charges against Zimmerman, due to political pressure, were paid liars. That is harsh, but it is the truth.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986734 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I like the fact I can't speak about any topic son.
It's great to see a normal idiot in action!
If it's liberal, it's ghetto, deranged and dangerous..

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986735 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be surprised if the Magic Negro begins calling his political opponents "crackers".
Galt is surprised that Obama didn't say they were "dissin" him...

Spokane, WA

#986736 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no.
That's bushie boy claiming there are wmd's in iraq, and to prove it, he invades them for no reason at all while killing Americans while involving other countries in his extremely poor decision to find nothing.
That's MORE than doubling down.
"poop"
You are speaking of the WMD's sadammn transferred to assad in Syria? The ones of concern now?
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986737 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>But then, it's a good thing we don't need to expect anything intelligent from you, eh?
You are incapable of recognizing Intelligence and so your expectations regarding it are hardly above zero.

Plus, your expecting little always brings you little. You enjoy a small world because it is easily navigated with just a roll of your fat butt one way or the other....
dem

Stafford, VA

#986739 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Wow, talk about kooky conspiracy theories

you and ur ped-o-phile kkk hunts, like angela corey, lost

get over it knee grow loving t wat kkk hunt

can I tongue ur ballz or double tap ur face with my ar-15?
dem

Stafford, VA

#986740 Sep 20, 2013
i love to molest children and lick ballz

i am a paid obama-bot troll

we're union and our union tricked us into voting knee grow
dem

Stafford, VA

#986741 Sep 20, 2013
maybe leos kkk hunt will let me spooge on her face?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986742 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands won't be sickened by coal fired generation plant emissions.
Maybe you support the use of asbestos. I wonder how many people lost jobs in that industry.
Coal kept talking about "clean Coal". Maybe they should have done actual work in finding it.
Isn't it really cheap natural gas hurting the coal industry?
If the upper floors of the World Trade Center had asbestos fire protection like the lower floors...perhaps the buildings would not have collapsed.

Asbestos is a superior fire protection material and presents no hazard as long as fibers are not airborne.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986743 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary told the Magic Negro that she won't suck cigars for the President.
He said that's OK because he just likes to sit on them.
interesting that Hillary is still loyal to Huma despite all the negative publicity...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986745 Sep 20, 2013
grey ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Just stateing the facts...They (Jews) are connivers and have way to much control on America...Plus they are the source of a multitude of problems for this nation and the world for that matter...Jews control and manipulate. You can post it till the cows come home idiot and I will still agree with it..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986746 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You have "realtime's" panties all in a wad. Please continue, his responses are so inane they produce a chuckle.
Peace
Galt would feel bad about that if the washed-up bum was really a Vietnam War veteran...instead of a draft-dodger...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986747 Sep 20, 2013
grey ghost wrote:
Thanks for proving my point doofus. Way to many, they (Jews) should have to be scrutinized when they run the same way you would do a black or brown person..I don't trust any of them (Jews) to put the safety of the United States over that of Israel...Yet they (Jews)are rarely questioned...

It's the culture....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru MD CEO 194,737
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 2 hr selamet 1
Ask Amy August 3 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 443
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr _Zoey_ 5,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 6,260
News Grasping abortion debate (Aug '09) 7 hr bbc 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 100,306
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages