Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,781 - 905,800 of 1,101,339 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986260 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about demeaning Obama, but about rejecting terrible programs like ObamaKKKare.
If you would stop listening to FOX commentary for a change you might actually be able to recognize the Affordable Care Act for the great program it is destined to become.

What I don't understand is how people like you think it is OK for insurance companies to deny coverage to those with preexisting conditions or to force low income people to go without preventative care or to force young people without parents to lose their coverage when they age out of foster care. "Cretins", that's all you are.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986261 Sep 20, 2013
WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO DAMIT wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iiUBb5NaYRMXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Chicago passed New York as America's murder capital in 2012 despite the Windy City only having a third of the Big Apple's population.
The FBI recorded 500 murders in Chicago in 2012, up from 431 in 2011. New York reported 419 murders in 2012, down from 515 the year before.
However, on a per-capita basis, the bureau reported that Flint, Michigan was more dangerous than the two larger cities. One in every 1,613 residents of Flint were murder victims last year, as the city of 101,558 reported 63 murders in 2012.
The shooters in most of these gang murders are known in the neighborhood, but the "no snitch" philosophy and threat of violence prevents any cooperation with police. Instead, they enact "street justice", like animals in the jungle.

Let them eat each other.
Sgt Friday

Bronx, NY

#986262 Sep 20, 2013
Obama’s climb-down on Syria attack spells “military nightmare” for allies Israel, Turkey, Jordan US President Barack Obama’s about-turn Saturday night, Aug. 31 on the planned US military operation against Syria’s chemical weapons has shaken up the volatile Middle East balance of strength, spelling for Israel, Jordan and Turkey what Western and Israeli military sources called the day after “a military nightmare.”
Syria, Iran and Hizballah are let off the hook by the lifting of the imminent US military threat against Bashar Assad over his use of chemical weapons on Aug. 21. Not only that, but the threesome have won an unforeseen tactical advantage: President Obama’s turn to Congress to authorize that attack gives them at least a fortnight for launching a pre-emptive strike against US forces and its allies.
Syria and Hizballah’s defenses are already upgraded against the projected US strike and their forces on peak readiness. Rather than hanging around and waiting for the US Congress to go through with a debate, which only starts in the week of Sept. 9, they are fully capable of forcing the pace on their own terms, with the object of getting the US operation cancelled altogether.
Russian President Vladimir Putin, for his part, will not waste the opportunity for pursuing further advanced weapons transactions with Iran and Syria.

A high-ranking Israeli office commented Sunday that the three hostile allies, having achieved an indefinite postponement of the American military threat with Moscow’s help, can be expected to press their advantage with further diplomatic and military mischief. Trouble looms for Israel, Jordan and Turkey if Russian and Iranian intelligence experts estimate that an aggressive move will strengthen the hands of the US lawmakers opposed to US military intervention in Syria.

Syria's allies may deduce that high war flames in the Middle East will stoke the anti-military congressional faction’s pressure on the administration to keep American out of the region. They will argue that even the very limited action proposed by Obama would be enough to drag America deep into the Syrian mire.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986263 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No dumbazz__the poster said, "the point was that the war was officially over in 1973 under Nixon." Obviously the poster was wrong.
The US sustained 168 casualties in 1974 and 176 in 1975*(a number of deaths from previous years were officially recorded in 1975)
It's worth noting that the US continues to pay for that war in veterans disability payments and medical services/benefits. Perhaps your familiar with the Hampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
God won't you learn to read. She said the war for America was over in 1973. Which it was. The helicopters over Saigon in 1975 was at the Embassy as we were pulling the staff and guards out. They brought as many Vietnamese as they could. America won the Vietnam war but the Democrats refused to support the South Vietnamese Army once will were gone.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#986264 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No dumbazz__the poster said, "the point was that the war was officially over in 1973 under Nixon." Obviously the poster was wrong.
The US sustained 168 casualties in 1974 and 176 in 1975*(a number of deaths from previous years were officially recorded in 1975)
It's worth noting that the US continues to pay for that war in veterans disability payments and medical services/benefits. Perhaps your familiar with the Hampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Yep. Been there many times. On the left just out of the tunnel.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986265 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think police should b toting assault rifles but I think these need to be available for when they are needed. You right whiners want to arm Americans with military weaponry so the police need access to it to confront these people when needed.
Police should not be paramilitary agencies and should not have paramilitary killer squads like SWAT.

Police should also be prohibited from using chemical weapons, just like Assad.

Police officers should also be tested for drugs on a random basis, including steroids, obviously widely used by cops.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986266 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would stop listening to FOX commentary for a change you might actually be able to recognize the Affordable Care Act for the great program it is destined to become.
What I don't understand is how people like you think it is OK for insurance companies to deny coverage to those with preexisting conditions or to force low income people to go without preventative care or to force young people without parents to lose their coverage when they age out of foster care. "Cretins", that's all you are.
You making up a lie about Fox to justify a lie...

If it's liberal, It's ghetto...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986267 Sep 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Do you think that Putin would have put this deal on the table if the President didn't signal his willingness to drop the hammer on Assad?
Obama has publicly stated that the deal hinges on verification most likely by the UN.
You're an idiot Carol!
Nobody believes that Putin would have agreed to this deal if it was not to his advantage.
NSA Officers

Hanoi, Vietnam

#986268 Sep 20, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
NSA Officers Sometimes Spy on Love Interests
http://myinterestedin.blogspot.com/

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#986269 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a welfare ponzi scheme that will collapse under it's own weight. It will destroy medical care in this country. It will also destroy the insurance industry also.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986270 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month & an economy shrinking at over 6%.
The Federal Reserve obviously thinks the economy sucks.

Location hidden

#986271 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think police should b toting assault rifles but I think these need to be available for when they are needed. You right whiners want to arm Americans with military weaponry so the police need access to it to confront these people when needed.
They will never get it. Their lack of common sense is exactly why they keep calling you "dumb". To do otherwise would be to accept the FACT that it is they who are the idiots.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986272 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> God won't you learn to read. She said the war for America was over in 1973. Which it was. The helicopters over Saigon in 1975 was at the Embassy as we were pulling the staff and guards out. They brought as many Vietnamese as they could. America won the Vietnam war but the Democrats refused to support the South Vietnamese Army once will were gone.
Realtime always bent over and punked by Carol...

If it's liberal, It's ghetto...

It's the culture..

Location hidden

#986273 Sep 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Do you think that Putin would have put this deal on the table if the President didn't signal his willingness to drop the hammer on Assad?
Obama has publicly stated that the deal hinges on verification most likely by the UN.
You're an idiot Carol!
EXACTLY!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986274 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The fall of Saigon occurred on Aug 30 1975__do you remember seeing the photos/video of Americans evacuating Vietnamese to American ships?
Gerald Ford was POTUS.
...and the DEmoKKKrat Congress had cut off funding

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#986275 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Police should not be paramilitary agencies and should not have paramilitary killer squads like SWAT.
Police should also be prohibited from using chemical weapons, just like Assad.
Police officers should also be tested for drugs on a random basis, including steroids, obviously widely used by cops.
You know I believe that. Some of the cops around here are huge. Even the women.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986276 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never get it. Their lack of common sense is exactly why they keep calling you "dumb". To do otherwise would be to accept the FACT that it is they who are the idiots.
If it's idiot and ghetto, It's liberal..

It's the culture...
Sgt Friday

Bronx, NY

#986277 Sep 20, 2013
Maybe if Obama had sons they would look like the Shooters seems like he really doesnt care the Democrats dont care either nothing from the suburban liberals posings as inner city democrats Chicago police say two gunmen attacked a crowd on a park basketball court, with at least 13 people injured in the shooting, including three-year-old, their conditions from serious to critical. The gunmen haven’t been taken into custody yet.

Chicago Fire Department officials report the child is in critical condition.

“They hit the light pole next to me, but I ducked down and ran into the house,” Julian Harris, uncle of the wounded child, said.“They've been coming round here looking for people to shoot every night, just gang-banging stuff. It's what they do.”

A witness at the scene told the Chicago Tribune that three police officers carried the child to an ambulance.

"I didn't hear any sounds from the child,” the witness said.

where is sharpton where are the cries for Justice Oh they are scared of the shooters and the gangs that have the inner city TERRORIZED

Location hidden

#986278 Sep 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you so stupid Davie, that is one of your O'bama supporters--can't you read? They are correct when they say you take stupid to a whole new level.
No, it is you who is taking stupid to a whole new level. He understood. It was YOU who said I was "smart" when I made that post.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986279 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!
Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for not fixing the economy!

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 31 min andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE