Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986305 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) continued to draw the scorn of House Republicans on Friday when Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) fumed that Senate conservatives have "bullied" and "abused" their counterparts in the lower chamber throughout the push to defund Obamacare.
Appearing on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Duffy once again hammered the likes of Cruz and Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) for acknowledging earlier this week that a continuing resolution (CR) that defunds the health care law is probably doomed in the Democratic-controlled Senate.
Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said that the House will pass a CR on Friday that cuts funding to Obamacare, effectively placing the onus on Cruz and his allies in the Senate.
"All summer long as these ads have been running, as they've been holding town halls and raising money, we've kept a lid on our anger in the House as we were the punching bag and bullied by some of these Senate conservatives," Duffy said. "And so now with the CR vote that's gonna come today we are gonna give them exactly what they've asked for — the opportunity to fight in the Senate on defunding Obamacare. And you saw us explode with anger publicly when they stood up and started waving the white flag saying,'Listen, we're not gonna fight here, we're gonna surrender, we can't win.'"
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gop-rep...
"What I see happening now is people coming out and calling them out for the hypocrisy of these big, tough conservatives who know how to fight but will never get in the ring."
"sonic"
Do you live in La La Land? House republicans voted with only 1 dissenting vote to pass a bill a avoid a government shut down. The bill also votes to defund nobamakare. Remeber the vote to defund nobamakare is a vote representing the beliefs of a majority of American's who do not support the disaster.
Try to keep up.
Peace
KMA

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#986306 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
White described the Cumberland shooting as "just one of those crazy accidents" and said the parents had left the rifle in a corner next to the boy's BB gun and didn't realize that it still had a shell in it.
He said the rifle had a lock designed to keep a child from loading additional shells but not from being fired.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
self explanatory point.
The only point I see is that the parents were wrong on at least two occasions: 1) leaving the rifle with a chambered shell and 2) not training their kids well enough to know better than to "play" with a weapon.

The only point here is careless ignorant parents!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986307 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would stop listening to FOX commentary for a change you might actually be able to recognize the Affordable Care Act for the great program it is destined to become.
What I don't understand is how people like you think it is OK for insurance companies to deny coverage to those with preexisting conditions or to force low income people to go without preventative care or to force young people without parents to lose their coverage when they age out of foster care. "Cretins", that's all you are.
Insurance companies should be allowed to cover those with pre-existing conditions at a premium that reflects the degree of risk.

Low income people have a choice as to where to spend their limited income...for example, drop the cable TV, the cell phone, and the pricey sneakers and go to the medical clinic.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986308 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Scientists from the University of Sheffield believe they have found life arriving to Earth from space after sending a balloon to the stratosphere.‘
After it landed, scientists discovered that they had captured a diatom fragment and some unusual biological entities from the stratosphere, all of which are too large to have come from Earth.
I'm still reeling over the fact my father was at Roswell during the UFO incident. Only learned this recently going through his military records. He never mentioned it once. He talked about other bases (high security)- a few of which after I was born - but never Roswell.

It's quite possible he went to his grave carrying this secret. But it's something I'll never know. Kind of blew my mind.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986309 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You know I believe that. Some of the cops around here are huge. Even the women.
bulging muscles and eyeballs, bald heads, aggressive attitudes...steroid freaks
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986310 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about demeaning Obama, but about rejecting terrible programs like ObamaKKKare.
lol! As opposed to the $400B F-35?

And the funny thing is, the House keeps talking about defeating Obamacare when the trigger for destruction is funding the government!

Funny how you don't hate this intermingling of bills!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#986311 Sep 20, 2013
Was this a Liberal strategy to deflect from the Benghazi hearing pretty (SICK) Dems walk out during testimony from families of Benghazi victims!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986312 Sep 20, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
"QUOTE who="usasince1680" <quoted text>
Cindy McCan got hooked on drugs following two spinal surgeries and is
very open about her use of drugs and recovery. She is a role model for
others in that situation.
Obama smoked pot and used cocaine to handle the stress in his life. I
think he's the true Wacko here.
USAsince1680 used to be smart. Now she is an O'bama drooooooooone. Amazing what 5 years of a true Wacko leading the country can do to low IQ people. hehehehehe."
So were you wrong then or are you wrong now.
I think you were right then and very wrong now.
You were against him before you were for him?????
Which is it uSmsinceforever
I was right in my opinion that Obama was not qualified to be president when he was elected.(McCain would have been worse).

Obama made some mistakes because of his inexperience. However, he has shown himself to be a leader of ALL the people and he has done a terrific job of turning things around after the Bush fiasco despite the disgusting oppositionist stance of the Republican party.

The Republican party has killed themselves from within. Good riddance.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986313 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily and USA are political hacks of average intelligence, but Dave raises stupidity to a new level.
lol! Any you're such a hypocrite son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986314 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>HEY STUPID!
Show me ghetto and I will show you liberal...
It's the culture...
repeat please
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986315 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDumbDave making up another lie to justify another lie is pathetic blaming someone else because you're the idiot...
Show me a liberal and I will show you ghetto...
It's the culture...
repeat please
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986316 Sep 20, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about an Affordable Vacation Act? All Americans should be able to stay at the same vacation spots as the Obamas.
...an excellent idea

Martha's Vineyard for the masses...send a few thousand Chicago homies and the liberal elite will rebel
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986317 Sep 20, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>Avoiding responsibility and deflecting blame. You are the perfect Obamanite Disciple.
So.... did bushie boy find those wmd's son?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986318 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie...
If it's ghetto, It's liberal..
It's the culture...
it's all documented.

1) Denial: humans did not evolve; Obama is not a native-born American Christian

2) Delusion: climate is not changing

3) Hallucination: God ordained me to be President

4) Disordered Thinking: being for small government that's huge in the bedroom; being anti-contraception and anti-abortion

5) Anger: Newt Gingrich’s perpetual scowl

6) Anti-social Behavior: toward women, gays, minorities, anyone without an umbilical cord or trust fund

7) Sexual Preoccupation: a fervent compulsion to control when we can mate, with whom we can mate, and precisely how we are allowed to mate (which I lampoon in Why Do Politicians Want to Police Dick and Jane's Private Parts?)

8) Grandiosity: even Rick Santorum recognizes Gingrich’s “over the moon” grandiosity

9) General Oddness: Ron Paul

10) Paranoia: pretty much all of them, all of the time

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution...

and all true.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986319 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there you go with the debunked right wing email. get some new fake material will ya!?
lol! The best part is, it's all they have! Which is why they continue to go to the same well!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986320 Sep 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Texas woman gets life sentence for 6th DUI conviction
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/19/texas-w...
Zimmerman commits murder; and this woman gets life and didn't kill anyone.
...this woman deserves jail time, but the life sentence is excessive

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986321 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's liberal, It's ghetto.. The usa bent over and punked by Harry and Pelosi...
It's the culture...
In other words, you've got nothing. FACT: DeLay and the GOP admit they acted unethically...just not illegally. Such a thin line you people walk.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986322 Sep 20, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point I see is that the parents were wrong on at least two occasions: 1) leaving the rifle with a chambered shell and 2) not training their kids well enough to know better than to "play" with a weapon.
The only point here is careless ignorant parents!
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.

If it's ghetto, It's liberal and dangerous..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986323 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie...Blame someone else because you're ghetto and liberal..
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged ghetto liberal.
It's the culture...
lol! poor baby. he doesn't realize it's right wing nuts who claim to have to pry the gun out of their cold, dead hands!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986324 Sep 20, 2013
CNN (Larry King)- UFOs Visited Nuclear Weapons Sites, Former Air Force Officers Say on Sept. 21, 2010 at 2:05 PM:

UFOs have monitored and possibly tampered with American nuclear weapons according to a group of former Air Force officers who will make their claims public next week at a Washington, D.C., news conference.

While most of the incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases, a significant number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as USAF security policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby.

On Monday, at the National Press Club, six former Air Force personnel will break their silence and disclose dramatic first-hand experiences with UFOs at nuclear weapons sites.

...High-ranking retired military from several nations are part of a much larger group of scientists, FAA directors, experienced airline pilots and government officials worldwide who are coming out with the truth about UFOs and lobbying Congress for a Congressional Hearing.

There's a link to prove it if anyone's interested.

(I'd rather talk about this than all the crap going on here and elsewhere on earth, frankly.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only sex 14 min amitjulee 1
Amy 10-19 15 min Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min casting director 98,492
BoyshineLiesIn SpeechAtNW 32 min LipsMoveBhoLies 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,957
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 43 min Read NO_3 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Earthling-1 47,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,241
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]