<quoted text> past 30 years or more liberals have kept people like this from being institutionalized to protect themselves and the public.
False its the side effects of republican's policies for DEREGULATIONS. Same thing that crimminals desire.. Hmmm
Noticed your disdain for liberalism. I’m liberal as you are not. So lets take a simple look at what I represent and what you represent.
1. broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
2. progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
3. generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
My great-aunt was liberal in her bequests.
4. generous in quantity: large in size or amount
a liberal helping
5. not literal: not limited to the literal meaning in translation or interpretation
a liberal interpretation of the rules
6. culturally oriented: concerned with general cultural matters and broadening of the mind rather than professional or technical study
a liberal education
7. of political liberalism: relating to a political ideology of liberalism
n (plural lib·er·als)
liberal person: somebody who favors tolerance or open-mindedness
[14th century. Via French < Latin liberalis < liber "free"]
Word Key: Synonyms
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Now to define your state of existence we just have to access the acronyms of these definitions. For example “Broad Minded” acronym “Closed Minded”
“ tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others” acronym; Intolerant of the views of others and standards of behavior in others. LOL That sure sounds like a BIGOT to me. Now think you can do the rest all by yourself and expose yourself as to what you really are… Admire Churchill do yee?
“The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries. The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill. LOL sounds like a liberal…