Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,521 - 905,540 of 1,095,053 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If they had a real job for the other 10 months, they might be more connected to reality.
The founders always envisioned citizen legislators instead of a professional political class.
And they also envisioned peer juries__how'd that work out?

They never envisioned the right wing or idiots like you though__did they?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to reconsider that nonsense you just posted.
Unless you can figure out how to explain how a cash doctor does referrals and arranges for hospital stays.
There are cash doctors already__at Walk-In Medical Clinics.
You don't stiff those guys__they get the money up front and never once have I ever seen an ambulance dropping off a patient at any of the four I pass daily.
Please explain how the manner in which the doctor is paid has any effect on his ability to refer patients and/or arrange hospital admissions.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to reconsider that nonsense you just posted.
Unless you can figure out how to explain how a cash doctor does referrals and arranges for hospital stays.
There are cash doctors already__at Walk-In Medical Clinics.
You don't stiff those guys__they get the money up front and never once have I ever seen an ambulance dropping off a patient at any of the four I pass daily.
Just like any other doctor. They pick up the phone and call them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Tom DeLay Free at last!!!
AMEN!
Stinking democrats. The democrats are the ones who should be going to jail for false charges.
The trial judge also screwed up big time in the jury instructions, as discussed in the appeal decision.

In short, DeLay was convicted of money laundering even though the money was not illegally obtained. That is not illegal, and the judge refused to respond to specific questions (twice) from the jury on that subject.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Boehner Caves to the Cruz Cabal’s Demands
House Speaker John Boehner confirmed Wednesday that he’s going along with the conservative activists’ demands to tie funding to the government to defunding Obamacare. Considering how unpopular that is with voters, it’s a breathtaking indication of how little Republicans have learned.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...
BS, You know-nothing of how DC works do you. Defunding Barack Hussein Obama's signature legislation would be the first thing to do to a lame-duck President.. This guy is and always has been a lame-duck, and a leech in everything he does? Foisted the "Affordable Healthcare Act" which is a tax, on everyone who is lucky enough to have a job. Now businesses are cutting hours, so that their employees are under the required hours for coverage. These Washington bureaucrats aren't as smart as businessmen, that's why they're in Washington? That's why Barack Hussein Obama is in Washington, he's not smart enough to work in business.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
People aren't pack mules either though.
And the *RETURN(s) from WORK- need to match the effort-at least SOMETIMES.
*Edit
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just like any other doctor. They pick up the phone and call them.
You're not thinking it through as usual moron.

You're saying that the thoracic surgeon is going to somehow be interested in taking referrals from a doctor whose patients have no ability to pay__beyond cash? Is that about right?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

s the story goes this elderly couple took a trip to the Holy Land for their 60th wedding annaversary (learn ta spell sigler)all the mans wife had done for twenty yrs was gripe and complain at him.while there she died...well the dude what throws dirt on ya when ya get done breathin ...an undertaker i guess (he doubles as a w.w.f.wrestler yup) he said sir hav her buried here and save loads of money dont fly herback to the states...sounded good ..but then the man said naw i take her home...remembering all at gripin and complain ..dude said why ..man proclaimed ..hey over 2000 yrs ago yhal buried a man over here ..in three days he come up outa the grave ..i aint takin no chances she goin home...just what i heard hey i report...you decide

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're not thinking it through as usual moron.
You're saying that the thoracic surgeon is going to somehow be interested in taking referrals from a doctor whose patients have no ability to pay__beyond cash? Is that about right?
Works for me and mine.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Works for me and mine.
Good for you and yours.

How about the 30 to 40 million who don't have all the benefits of being you and yours.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you and yours.
How about the 30 to 40 million who don't have all the benefits of being you and yours.
I have to go but will answer that in the morning. Everybody gets sick. Everybody gets old. Taking care of those two problems should be the highest priority before you are born. Personal responsibility means more then paying your cell phone bill.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
You can't get them back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass and work, then the 30 to 40 million will have all the benefits of being you and yours.

Try it Realtime...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial judge also screwed up big time in the jury instructions, as discussed in the appeal decision.
In short, DeLay was convicted of money laundering even though the money was not illegally obtained. That is not illegal, and the judge refused to respond to specific questions (twice) from the jury on that subject.
The whole ordeal was insane: see this is what can happen to a person when the liberals and democrats don't like you--frankly I am surprised the commie democrats didn't try to kill him. Thankfully he will be able to get his concealed carry permit reinstated immediately.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how the manner in which the doctor is paid has any effect on his ability to refer patients and/or arrange hospital admissions.
Right after you change your screen name to imbecile.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

SICK…. Dems walk out during testimony from families of Benghazi victims!! These are Lowlife’s you can’t go any Lower than This!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're not thinking it through as usual moron.
Just because they save money by paying cash for an office visit does not mean that they don't have insurance for the surgeon, or the assets to pay, up front if necessary.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Each individual should have the freedom to handle their financial affairs in the manner that works best for them.

By the way, even the People's Republic of California does not require the purchase of auto insurance, just proof of financial responsibility.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
I am not Flack and I don't want all that crap western medicine. Rush and I are part of that 40 million-probably more like 70 million--it was 40 million under Hillarycare, and lots more people now. I have been paying out of pocket for years. There isn't an insurance policy that cover 'wellness'. Why should I be taxed for being healthy. And taxed for something I am never going to use?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
SICK…. Dems walk out during testimony from families of Benghazi victims!! These are Lowlife’s you can’t go any Lower than This!!!
I want their names. Do you know who walked out?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Obama when it comes to Obamacare.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Here's 'Mr. Republican of the Senate' John McCain on the insanity of republicans who think that they're going to defund Obamacare. McCain: To Think We Can Repeal Obamacare 'Is Not Rational'(VIDEO) http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccain-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Yahoo 49,229
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 45 min Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 59 min Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 176,650
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••