Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,501 - 905,520 of 1,101,127 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#985950 Sep 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is a bad guy. Even Russians don't like him.
Obama makes America look weak by trusting him.
O'bama is a bad guy. Even the Americans don't like him. America makes itself look weak when they re-elected O'bama. Who trusts him?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#985951 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Gold up $58 today, the ultimate comment on the Fed destruction of the dollar.
I believe Gold will hit 2000. The bond yeilds crashed also. So wha...t you can't tell these libs anything about the dollar. I think the democrats figure we are going to lose the Petro printing so what difference does it make?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985952 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In a cash business, without the burden of Medicare and insurance paperwork, the total cost of an office visit would be no more (and perhaps less) than the $45 copay for the ObamaKKKare exchanges.
You might want to reconsider that nonsense you just posted.

Unless you can figure out how to explain how a cash doctor does referrals and arranges for hospital stays.

There are cash doctors already__at Walk-In Medical Clinics.

You don't stiff those guys__they get the money up front and never once have I ever seen an ambulance dropping off a patient at any of the four I pass daily.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#985953 Sep 19, 2013
Tom DeLay Free at last!!!
AMEN!

Stinking democrats. The democrats are the ones who should be going to jail for false charges.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#985954 Sep 19, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
Quote:
It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.
Question: Are you the happy man or miserable man
People aren't pack mules either though.

And the WORK needs to match the effort-at least SOMETIMES.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985955 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If they had a real job for the other 10 months, they might be more connected to reality.
The founders always envisioned citizen legislators instead of a professional political class.
And they also envisioned peer juries__how'd that work out?

They never envisioned the right wing or idiots like you though__did they?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985956 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to reconsider that nonsense you just posted.
Unless you can figure out how to explain how a cash doctor does referrals and arranges for hospital stays.
There are cash doctors already__at Walk-In Medical Clinics.
You don't stiff those guys__they get the money up front and never once have I ever seen an ambulance dropping off a patient at any of the four I pass daily.
Please explain how the manner in which the doctor is paid has any effect on his ability to refer patients and/or arrange hospital admissions.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985957 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to reconsider that nonsense you just posted.
Unless you can figure out how to explain how a cash doctor does referrals and arranges for hospital stays.
There are cash doctors already__at Walk-In Medical Clinics.
You don't stiff those guys__they get the money up front and never once have I ever seen an ambulance dropping off a patient at any of the four I pass daily.
Just like any other doctor. They pick up the phone and call them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985958 Sep 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Tom DeLay Free at last!!!
AMEN!
Stinking democrats. The democrats are the ones who should be going to jail for false charges.
The trial judge also screwed up big time in the jury instructions, as discussed in the appeal decision.

In short, DeLay was convicted of money laundering even though the money was not illegally obtained. That is not illegal, and the judge refused to respond to specific questions (twice) from the jury on that subject.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#985959 Sep 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Boehner Caves to the Cruz Cabal’s Demands
House Speaker John Boehner confirmed Wednesday that he’s going along with the conservative activists’ demands to tie funding to the government to defunding Obamacare. Considering how unpopular that is with voters, it’s a breathtaking indication of how little Republicans have learned.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...
BS, You know-nothing of how DC works do you. Defunding Barack Hussein Obama's signature legislation would be the first thing to do to a lame-duck President.. This guy is and always has been a lame-duck, and a leech in everything he does? Foisted the "Affordable Healthcare Act" which is a tax, on everyone who is lucky enough to have a job. Now businesses are cutting hours, so that their employees are under the required hours for coverage. These Washington bureaucrats aren't as smart as businessmen, that's why they're in Washington? That's why Barack Hussein Obama is in Washington, he's not smart enough to work in business.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#985960 Sep 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
People aren't pack mules either though.
And the *RETURN(s) from WORK- need to match the effort-at least SOMETIMES.
*Edit
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985961 Sep 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just like any other doctor. They pick up the phone and call them.
You're not thinking it through as usual moron.

You're saying that the thoracic surgeon is going to somehow be interested in taking referrals from a doctor whose patients have no ability to pay__beyond cash? Is that about right?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985962 Sep 19, 2013
s the story goes this elderly couple took a trip to the Holy Land for their 60th wedding annaversary (learn ta spell sigler)all the mans wife had done for twenty yrs was gripe and complain at him.while there she died...well the dude what throws dirt on ya when ya get done breathin ...an undertaker i guess (he doubles as a w.w.f.wrestler yup) he said sir hav her buried here and save loads of money dont fly herback to the states...sounded good ..but then the man said naw i take her home...remembering all at gripin and complain ..dude said why ..man proclaimed ..hey over 2000 yrs ago yhal buried a man over here ..in three days he come up outa the grave ..i aint takin no chances she goin home...just what i heard hey i report...you decide

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985963 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're not thinking it through as usual moron.
You're saying that the thoracic surgeon is going to somehow be interested in taking referrals from a doctor whose patients have no ability to pay__beyond cash? Is that about right?
Works for me and mine.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985964 Sep 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Works for me and mine.
Good for you and yours.

How about the 30 to 40 million who don't have all the benefits of being you and yours.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985965 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you and yours.
How about the 30 to 40 million who don't have all the benefits of being you and yours.
I have to go but will answer that in the morning. Everybody gets sick. Everybody gets old. Taking care of those two problems should be the highest priority before you are born. Personal responsibility means more then paying your cell phone bill.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985967 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you and yours.
How about the 30 to 40 million who don't have all the benefits of being you and yours.
You can't get them back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass and work, then the 30 to 40 million will have all the benefits of being you and yours.

Try it Realtime...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#985968 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial judge also screwed up big time in the jury instructions, as discussed in the appeal decision.
In short, DeLay was convicted of money laundering even though the money was not illegally obtained. That is not illegal, and the judge refused to respond to specific questions (twice) from the jury on that subject.
The whole ordeal was insane: see this is what can happen to a person when the liberals and democrats don't like you--frankly I am surprised the commie democrats didn't try to kill him. Thankfully he will be able to get his concealed carry permit reinstated immediately.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985969 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how the manner in which the doctor is paid has any effect on his ability to refer patients and/or arrange hospital admissions.
Right after you change your screen name to imbecile.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#985970 Sep 19, 2013
SICK…. Dems walk out during testimony from families of Benghazi victims!! These are Lowlife’s you can’t go any Lower than This!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 177,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••