Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,481 - 905,500 of 1,100,631 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985927 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>While our satellites and people on the ground keep tabs on every single move__there are no secrets.
You conspiracy fks announce your stupidity when you post nonsense like that.
Listen up dummy__France carved Syria and Lebanon out of the Ottoman Empire many moons ago and as result many Syrians speak French and have kin living in France. France and Lebanon remain very close economically.
Stupid must breed stupid in right wing world.
Russia has satellites as well and probably more people on the ground than the US...besides, what one knows and what one is willing to do about it are two different things...and Obama has zero support for action in Syria.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#985928 Sep 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo, I can assure you right wingers DO believe in evolution. We are very hopeful leftist phags will evolve up to chimp level within the next few hundred years.....
Don't insult chimps. They can actually problem solve.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985929 Sep 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry to hold press conference on Syria!! I guess the reason for the conference is to address the issue that the Syrian government has failed to submit an inventory of its toxic stockpiles and facilities to international inspectors by this weekend's deadline!! So I guess the Ball is back in Obama’s court, just have to Wait and See!!
bombs away?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#985930 Sep 19, 2013
Kerry press conference on Syria just Another Red Line!! Obama’s administration is going to run out of Magic Markers Soon!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985931 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I hate to break this revelation to you chimpy Dave, but the chances of a leftist loser that supports odumbocare being able to afford either a Fisker or Tesla are slim to none. Base price for both is around $100k.
Stick to an old droptop cadillac like the rest of the chimpy pimps....
the Cadillac pimpmobiles with the opera windows are preferred...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985932 Sep 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
Kerry press conference on Syria just Another Red Line!! Obama’s administration is going to run out of Magic Markers Soon!!
What did the Vietnam war hero say?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985933 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless one is independently wealthy, it is very difficult to maintain a home in Washington and a second home in one's home district. That's why many Congressmen sleep in their offices.
$172K doesn't go far in Washington...
Which is a good reason for Congress to limit their sessions to two months per year and pay documented travel expenses during that period.
if they only worked 60 days a year they would not be able to pay themselves $172K a year...

Texas...
"State legislators are paid meager salaries. Senators and representatives alike earn only $7,200 per year, or $14,400 for a two-year legislative period....

...legislators work only for 140 days over two years."
http://www.laits.utexas.edu/txp_media/html/le...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#985935 Sep 19, 2013
Gotta go do some important stuff now.

Later.

(Just trying to be funny with the chimp remark.)

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#985936 Sep 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I was trying to get realdave to post it himself in the hopes that maybe he'd see just how expensive this is going to be for folks.
That conversation was not with me.

I saw your post & just thought ti myself "That Eman is sofa king stupid he can't even look it up online."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985937 Sep 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. are you going to take your "balls" and go home now?
do you think broke ass liberals like yourself will unionize ball washing in the near future?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#985938 Sep 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the 'turkey' you're talking about son?
"Pentagon says not worried about F-35 costs/orders 'death spiral'
Reuters
Andrea Shalal-Esa September 17, 2013 7:30 PM
By Andrea Shalal-Esa
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland (Reuters)- The Air Force general who runs the Pentagon's $392 billion F-35 program on Tuesday said he was fairly optimistic the new Lockheed Martin Corp fighter jet would survive the next round of U.S. budget cuts, but said he was determined to continue lowering its cost.
Air Force Lieutenant General Chris Bogdan told the annual Air Force Association conference the F-35 program was making slow but steady progress, and that he saw strong continued support from the U.S. military services and foreign partners.
Given that support, he said he no longer worried that the F-35 program would be afflicted by a so-called "death spiral" in which cuts in orders trigger rising prices that lead to further cuts in orders and ultimately undermine the program...."
"poop"
Quit changing the subject. I made no comments regarding the waste in most governments agency's and their projects. I simply said te government bailout of, Government Motors, cost the American taxpayers 10 billion dollars. In as much as you pay not pay any federal income taxes it affects you not at all.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985939 Sep 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homer making up lie to justify a lie, blaming Carol because you're the idiot... That's ghetto...
It's the culture...
repeat please
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985940 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Donger, Broccoli beef time!!
How about wolfie donger son?

sorry it's so tiny though. It's the species!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985941 Sep 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
if they only worked 60 days a year they would not be able to pay themselves $172K a year...
Texas...
"State legislators are paid meager salaries. Senators and representatives alike earn only $7,200 per year, or $14,400 for a two-year legislative period....
...legislators work only for 140 days over two years."
http://www.laits.utexas.edu/txp_media/html/le...
If they had a real job for the other 10 months, they might be more connected to reality.

The founders always envisioned citizen legislators instead of a professional political class.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#985942 Sep 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
later all
"homo"
Don't let the door hit your fanny as you leave.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985943 Sep 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That conversation was not with me.
I saw your post & just thought ti myself "That Eman is sofa king stupid he can't even look it up online."
In a cash business, without the burden of Medicare and insurance paperwork, the total cost of an office visit would be no more (and perhaps less) than the $45 copay for the ObamaKKKare exchanges.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985944 Sep 19, 2013
Priorities...

"Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims"

>?<

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#985945 Sep 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cell phone operators have a huge lobby force an the Democrats who "pretend" they are anti-Money protect them.
Even the poor people in the USA get cell phones they can't pay for.
Obama takes care of it. You can get a cell phone for $3 -$5 a month, but Obama makes sure it costs the government $30 a month.
A good site for cell on the cheap is cellguru.net or just google mvno cell phones.
Prepaid is the way to go if you don't blab for a 1000 minutes a month.
Obamaphones are smart phones the Democ-RATS play games on because they are too lazy to look for jobs.
Really? Interesting info to know. Especially since I am not at all familiar with the parasite tacTics (legit, and ethically in need types excluded of course) of "how to use and abuse the system, and OTHER peoples hard earned dollars", having worked and pulled my share, with out being dependent on givverment programs, all my life.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985946 Sep 19, 2013
Obamacare simplified....

{"Monthly premium before ObamaCare :$400/month
Monthly premium after ObamaCare :$100/month
Increase in taxes :$500/month

Democrats declare “Victory for the Working Class”!}

taznar

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/09/18/hhs-stu...

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#985949 Sep 19, 2013
Quote:
It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.

Question: Are you the happy man or miserable man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••