Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,401 - 905,420 of 1,081,961 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how that works, if a person had a felony in Florida and then moved to a state that restored voting rights, would it matter?
It has to be a national thing, in my opinion
wrong...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Well, time for a little break.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Go right ahead. Nothing wrong with it.
Realtime also calls the police if his neighbors park their cars crookedly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Think he started on the Coors Light a little early today.
Light beer is for sissies and that old pedophile fits the bill.
headlines

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

VATICAN -- ISRAEL debating *TEMPLE MOUNT

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reported he played those graphic and violent video games routinely. He didn't look that old to me. More like a young man.
Well, I think he was 28 or so, nevertheless; he was an adult and can choose to play video games if he wanted to, he's not a child.
He obviously had mental illness issues, told people he was hearing voices etc. however, what can the police do? Pick up everyone who may have a mental illness? No one could predict that he would become a mass murderer.
I agree that it is weird to play these games and I agree that the violence depicted in them is horrible. Why are young men so attracted to this? I think it desensitizes indiscriminate killing; and the more people you kill in the games, the more points you have. Its sick to be sure; but, do we want to live in a country with censorship? Notice that most of these mass killers seem to be the quiet loner types, isolated from the world around them. It's sad.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your only had one grandfather? How scandalous! Galt would deem you to be the product of irresponsible and deviant lifestyles.
If it happened to a non con, it's scandalous.

If it happened to a con, it's a family secret.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Used car dealers are notorious liars. You can come up with something better than that.
How do you know he is a used car dealer? Because Galt said so?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an opinion site, you washed-up used car dealer...
sources are not required...
but "report" all you want, you phaggot...
Calm down Galt

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
you're awful
He was homeless for a reason. If that is not fixed he will return to the bottom. Most people who hit the big lottery are bankrupt in 10 years. I have nothing to do with it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Used car dealers are notorious liars. You can come up with something better than that.
I don't even know a used car dealer you stupid fk. That's Galt's BS after he first thought I was a cop.

The problem with you stooges who post all around is that you forget what you're saying and to who.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime also calls the police if his neighbors park their cars crookedly.
The Alabama posts are disappearing. Most be hard being a crotchety old man. Had a neighbor like that back home.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Dang! I got to quit typing on the fly. Melvin will be stalking me.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Ed Schultz: "Rush Limbaugh's a lowdown dirty larrr!"
"silly"
ed schultz, whose he? rachel madcows foil?
Peace

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How do you know he is a used car dealer? Because Galt said so?
"What difference does it make".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
you're awful
Unfortunately, many people's lives have been ruined by winning lotteries.

Ever watch that show about people who did win the lottery? With few exceptions, most of them lost either their families, squandered their fortune and some even lost their minds. One man had cameras set up all over his property and lived in the basement watching the monitors fearful that people wanted to rob him. Another man ended up committing suicide.

Money doesn't make you happy unless you can use it to help others or wisely invest for the benefit of others. It can actually make you very unhappy.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, I think he was 28 or so, nevertheless; he was an adult and can choose to play video games if he wanted to, he's not a child.
He obviously had mental illness issues, told people he was hearing voices etc. however, what can the police do? Pick up everyone who may have a mental illness? No one could predict that he would become a mass murderer.
I agree that it is weird to play these games and I agree that the violence depicted in them is horrible. Why are young men so attracted to this? I think it desensitizes indiscriminate killing; and the more people you kill in the games, the more points you have. Its sick to be sure; but, do we want to live in a country with censorship? Notice that most of these mass killers seem to be the quiet loner types, isolated from the world around them. It's sad.
Yeah, but...violent video games as increasingly popular all over the world. Japan, India, and China, I believe, have already surpassed US in sales, so why does it seem that only in America (with a few exceptions like the Norway shooter) do we keep having these "crazies" committing mass murder for no discernible reasons?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you're implying Johnson should have ended that war before it began - or at least before he accelerated it because of his ego - I agree with you.
Obama couldn't say enough about the debt ceiling being poor management on the part of the government when he was a wet-behind-the-ears senator. Now he's a wet-behind-the-ears president.
He needs to make up his mind - on just about everything. And stop lying to us.
"Gentlemen, you shall have your war." Johnson lied__I went, Nixon lied__I went back.

It was finally Ford who ended the war__in the ugliest of ways.

Same your visions of Vietnam for someone else babe.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know a used car dealer you stupid fk. That's Galt's BS after he first thought I was a cop.
The problem with you stooges who post all around is that you forget what you're saying and to who.
You don't? Hell you know everybody else. You got something against used car dealers?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But our non-confrontational community organizer who you elected again as our leader trusts him. Do you trust Putin?
Russia's credibility is on the line, They do not want to be backing the guy that used chemical weapons to kill his own people. The people of Russia don't want to be seen in that light.

Who says Obama trusts him. It is worth the effort to try to make this work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 7 min Long live N Korea 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,937
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Mar '09) 31 min Sgt Prepper 3,996
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (May '09) 34 min Sgt Prepper 3,154
Amy 7-28 35 min Kuuipo 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 37 min Sgt Prepper 5,193
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search