Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,321 - 905,340 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Roosters

Spring, TX

#985755 Sep 19, 2013
http://www.searchnetworth.com/barack-obama-ne...

Allegedly worth 11 million with a salary of around $400,000 a year.
Meanwhile, rapper Lil Wayne is allegedly worth 135 million.

At least BHO keeps his yard mowed. lol
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985756 Sep 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested
A senior Muslim Brotherhood official who, until recently, had been employed by the William J. Clinton Foundation was arrested in Cairo on Tuesday and charged with inciting violence.
Gehad el-Haddad served as one of the Muslim Brotherhood’s top communications officials until Egyptian security forces seized him as part of a wider crackdown on officials loyal to ousted former President Mohamed Morsi.
Before emerging as a top Brotherhood official and adviser to Morsi, el-Haddad served for five years as a top official at the Clinton Foundation, a nonprofit group founded by former President Bill Clinton.
Again no source__I reported that one to topix pal.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#985757 Sep 19, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
Question: Why doesn’t the President call yesterday a terrorist act?
Because it's a golden opportunity for him to get back on the anti-gun bandwagon?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985758 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your post makes zero sense Flacko__where did you find that gem?
Whoever taught your stupid azz how to cut and paste should have also taught you about crediting your sources.
Everything he said was true.

The sole purpose of ObamaKKKare is to destroy the existing medical care system so that it can be replaced by socialized medicine.

That's why the program was designed to fail (and surely will).
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985759 Sep 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> During WWII Roosevelt froze wages. To get around this companies started offering insurance as a way to attract talent. Screwed once again by a democrat.
Let me take a guess__you learned that from your grand daddy, right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985760 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt supports the Fourth and Fifth Amendment limits on police powers.
Police are our employees, subject to our supervision, not our bosses.
Voting by felons is a matter for each state to decide.
I wonder how that works, if a person had a felony in Florida and then moved to a state that restored voting rights, would it matter?
It has to be a national thing, in my opinion

Orlando, FL

#985762 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
censorship never works...and is wrong, anyway...
Well then, we better start accepting that gratuitous violence is now another part of our declining morality and we can't be surprised when young people stop being stimulated by graphic videos and want to try it out in the real world.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985763 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Again no source__I reported that one to topix pal.
Go right ahead. Nothing wrong with it.
Muddy Walker III

Waynesboro, MS

#985764 Sep 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested
A senior Muslim Brotherhood official who, until recently, had been employed by the William J. Clinton Foundation was arrested in Cairo on Tuesday and charged with inciting violence.
Gehad el-Haddad served as one of the Muslim Brotherhood’s top communications officials until Egyptian security forces seized him as part of a wider crackdown on officials loyal to ousted former President Mohamed Morsi.
Before emerging as a top Brotherhood official and adviser to Morsi, el-Haddad served for five years as a top official at the Clinton Foundation, a nonprofit group founded by former President Bill Clinton.
This why the "United Slaves of Israel" "removed" "Morsi"...

Morsi in 2010: No to Negotiations with "the Descendants of Apes and Pigs"; Boycott US Products
Watch:

White House condemns Morsi Anti-Semitism: Egyptian leader called Jews 'apes and pigs'
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Victoria Nuland on comments by Egyptian President Morsi
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Isn't Morsi "Semitic"? We all know the "Yids" aren't.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985765 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything he said was true.
The sole purpose of ObamaKKKare is to destroy the existing medical care system so that it can be replaced by socialized medicine.
That's why the program was designed to fail (and surely will).
Think he started on the Coors Light a little early today.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985766 Sep 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how that works, if a person had a felony in Florida and then moved to a state that restored voting rights, would it matter?
It has to be a national thing, in my opinion
He couldn't vote in Florida but could in the state he to which he moved. Nothing federal about it.

Orlando, FL

#985767 Sep 19, 2013
Chris Mahews wrote:
<quoted text>But how will that affect the income of the Hollywood hypocrites who adopt every liberal cause while pimping and promoting violence and promiscuity?
You mean the same Hollywood hypocrites who bloviate about gun control but have three armed security guards everywhere they go and star in shoot-em-up movies given every opportunity?

They're a hopeless cause. Best to let them pretend anyone really cares about them and stop seeing their stupid movies.
Sonicliar

Feeding Hills, MA

#985768 Sep 19, 2013

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985769 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me take a guess__you learned that from your grand daddy, right?
My father will be 92 next week. He has more brains in his little finger than you do in your whole body.

Orlando, FL

#985770 Sep 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That killer wasn't a kid, he was an adult.
It was reported he played those graphic and violent video games routinely. He didn't look that old to me. More like a young man.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#985771 Sep 19, 2013
After the Chemical Weapon agreement between US/ Syria the question is, if Syria fails to meet deadline who would blink first Putin/Assad or Obama’ WH Backs Down on First Syria Deadline’ so what is Obama’s next move/option?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#985772 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US government is selling surplus military equipment to police departments.
The Ohio State campus cops with their armored personnel carrier are just one example.
Under Homeland Security, one of Dumbya's crony payoffs? Maybe UMass at Dartmouth could have used more state of the art equipment?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985773 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me take a guess__you learned that from your grand daddy, right?
My grand daddy, as you say, was born in 1887 and died before I was born. Wrong again!

Orlando, FL

#985774 Sep 19, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Carol is on the planet closer that the one you live on. How is life on Mars, DUH-Pont? Is Sweden doing "just fine"?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
<quoted text>
PDupont has a difficult time discerning bold-faced lies on the part of Obama and his fellow Democrats and simple misstatements.

But he's a liberal.
REV AL AXXHOLE

Winterville, NC

#985775 Sep 19, 2013
Rodeo Clown Mocks President Obama (Broomstick Up The Butt)

Barack Obama Mocks Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
HAY OBAMA DIE HARDS WERE IS THE OUTCRY!
OBAMA CAN DO NO WRONG!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••