Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#985767 Sep 19, 2013
Chris Mahews wrote:
<quoted text>But how will that affect the income of the Hollywood hypocrites who adopt every liberal cause while pimping and promoting violence and promiscuity?
You mean the same Hollywood hypocrites who bloviate about gun control but have three armed security guards everywhere they go and star in shoot-em-up movies given every opportunity?

They're a hopeless cause. Best to let them pretend anyone really cares about them and stop seeing their stupid movies.
Sonicliar

Feeding Hills, MA

#985768 Sep 19, 2013

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985769 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me take a guess__you learned that from your grand daddy, right?
My father will be 92 next week. He has more brains in his little finger than you do in your whole body.

Orlando, FL

#985770 Sep 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That killer wasn't a kid, he was an adult.
It was reported he played those graphic and violent video games routinely. He didn't look that old to me. More like a young man.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#985771 Sep 19, 2013
After the Chemical Weapon agreement between US/ Syria the question is, if Syria fails to meet deadline who would blink first Putin/Assad or Obama’ WH Backs Down on First Syria Deadline’ so what is Obama’s next move/option?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#985772 Sep 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US government is selling surplus military equipment to police departments.
The Ohio State campus cops with their armored personnel carrier are just one example.
Under Homeland Security, one of Dumbya's crony payoffs? Maybe UMass at Dartmouth could have used more state of the art equipment?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985773 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me take a guess__you learned that from your grand daddy, right?
My grand daddy, as you say, was born in 1887 and died before I was born. Wrong again!

Orlando, FL

#985774 Sep 19, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Carol is on the planet closer that the one you live on. How is life on Mars, DUH-Pont? Is Sweden doing "just fine"?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
<quoted text>
PDupont has a difficult time discerning bold-faced lies on the part of Obama and his fellow Democrats and simple misstatements.

But he's a liberal.
REV AL AXXHOLE

Winterville, NC

#985775 Sep 19, 2013
Rodeo Clown Mocks President Obama (Broomstick Up The Butt)

Barack Obama Mocks Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
HAY OBAMA DIE HARDS WERE IS THE OUTCRY!
OBAMA CAN DO NO WRONG!

Orlando, FL

#985776 Sep 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Because he has no financial knowledge at all. I bet he has never balanced a checkbook.
He's had so many people opening doors for him, pampering him and preparing him for "greatness", he thinks he actually deserves it because he can read real good.

Valerie Jarrett probably balances his checkbook.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#985777 Sep 19, 2013
When Obama’s administration said ‘Never Let a Good Crisis go to Waste’ true to form, Obama campaign raises money off Navy Yard shooting!! TASTELESS !!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985778 Sep 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Go right ahead. Nothing wrong with it.
I told topix that all the spelling, punctuation and even word usage was correct__it couldn't possibly be Flack's work.

Top Mod 8 agreed adding that she's been laughing her azz off at your stupid stories and butchering of the English language for years.

BTW Flacko__health insurance dates to the late 1800's and as a coal miner's baby boy you should know that it was ushered in by mining companies, railroads etc who furnished employees with clinics and even hospitals.

During the WWII era it was one of many offerings used to attract scarce workers but nowhere near the only reason for health insurance was dirt cheap. Housing, time off, food, utilities and more were used by employers in lieu of pay raises/bonuses.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985779 Sep 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

FACT: The Affordable Care Act is the law of the land. It's not going away no matter how much the Pee Party whines and cries.
Slavery was once the "law of the land" for you people.

Guess us evil white folks should have respected the "law of the land."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985780 Sep 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
PDupont has a difficult time discerning bold-faced lies on the part of Obama and his fellow Democrats and simple misstatements.
But he's a liberal.
He and sonic are the only reason topix hasn't ditched this thread.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985781 Sep 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, we better start accepting that gratuitous violence is now another part of our declining morality and we can't be surprised when young people stop being stimulated by graphic videos and want to try it out in the real world.
Well, that was bushie boy... gratuitous violence!
New Slave

Waynesboro, MS

#985782 Sep 19, 2013
Sonicliar wrote:
You have to see this!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yWU5-a-zhmsXX
"We" didn't give "Obama" shďt... the "JEWS" gave him his "POWER". Look at most "so called" "successful" "African Americans"... I guarantee there's a "jew" near. Bill Cosby, Martin Luther King Jr., Richard Pryor, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Jay-Z, and on and on. Let "us" not forget the "JEWS" were the "Masters" of the "African" slave trade. Sure.. "white man" is known for "owning slaves", but it was the "jew" "who" "sold" him the "slave", just as they do "today".

Orlando, FL

#985783 Sep 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is turning into Carol and Carol is turning into a bowl of pudding.
Better than turning into a bowel of pudding.

Hey, Homer, do you like the classic songs like Fitzgerald and Bennett? They're playing in the background on Pandora as we speak. So relaxing and enjoyable.

Also, can you come help me pack if I end up moving? You didn't hear it from me, but I've been told by a reliable source our offer will likely be accepted.

So I'd like to get a heads up on your availability just in case.
Roosters

Spring, TX

#985784 Sep 19, 2013
Do you think BHO watches "Homeland" ? Please don't make me explain the series to you. If you don't know what it is, look it up, please. I said please.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985785 Sep 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I told topix that all the spelling, punctuation and even word usage was correct__it couldn't possibly be Flack's work.
Top Mod 8 agreed adding that she's been laughing her azz off at your stupid stories and butchering of the English language for years.
BTW Flacko__health insurance dates to the late 1800's and as a coal miner's baby boy you should know that it was ushered in by mining companies, railroads etc who furnished employees with clinics and even hospitals.
During the WWII era it was one of many offerings used to attract scarce workers but nowhere near the only reason for health insurance was dirt cheap. Housing, time off, food, utilities and more were used by employers in lieu of pay raises/bonuses.
You're not only a fool, but a damn fool. I care not! Go drink another Coors!
Roosters

Spring, TX

#985787 Sep 19, 2013
http://www.sho.com/sho/homeland/home

Returns Sept 29, 2013. It's slow to grow on you, but you will get mesmerized by it. Hint: Brody is a closet muslim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]