Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,249)

Showing posts 904,961 - 904,980 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Putin set the Terms/Conditions and from the looks of it, Vladmir Putin got everything he wanted and the United States will have to wait until Obama's second term is almost half-over before airstrikes can be threatened again!! I guess Assad stays?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still back east so it is interesting to observe their posts without the three hour delay. Just when it seemed they were on here 24/7, they actually do take a few hours off to sleep.
lol! I was wondering why you were up so early!

Hope the trip is going well.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how the welfare crowd can afford premium channels...
Yeah I've noticed. I stop and listen while scanning the channels sometimes. About 5 minutes is all I can handle, if that.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
really, President Obama brought down the Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak??
Just what exactly did he do? How did he oust Hosni? and here I thought it was the Egyptian Military.
Don't be stupid. The Egyptian Military never battled with itself.
silly.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

I suppose you would rather see that terrorist still in power?
so what exactly did President Obama do?
Don't be dumb, I as well as the Egyptians did not WANT the Muslim Brotherhood in power who Obama was supporting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I just posted it because I've been there. They also turn the solid waste into fertilizer. 500,000 plus people make a lot of waste.
Only government can afford to invest millions for a 20-year breakeven period, and even that assumes that the engines burning the methane gas will last that long.

Rather than using the methane to generate electricity, it would be much more efficient and cost-effective to burn the methane directly to heat the digesters.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

so let me get this straight, I'm guessing you supported President Bush and the Iraq war. Part of the justification for that war was that Saddam used Chemical and biological weapons on his own people decades before we invaded Iraq.
Now you are against taking action against a brutal dictator who just recently used chemical nerve agents against his own people.
so as I understand it,
Taking out Saddam because he didn't have any WMD's but did decades in the past and used them on his own people OKAY
Aiding the rebels fighting a brutal dictator who had tons of WMD's and used them on his own people BAD
You haven't got anything straight yet so why make an exception now.
Arming KNOWN terrorist groups is not the answer. The agreement just signed is.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder what the difference is.
Is there an obvious difference between President Bush and President Obsama?
Other than the obvious one that President Bush lied and doctored the intel on Iraq to get us into that fiasco.
Let me think, maybe a picture of the two side by side might reveal the difference?
<quoted text>
Bush actively fought against al Qaeda; Obama is arming them.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Good morning, leftist phags! Its a beautiful AZ day, with the sun shining down in glorious fashion!! Dont cry over all the beatings you received this week (Baruck/Putin, odumbocare defunding, senators recalled, etc etc). Do something positive, like killing yourself!!
lol! Only cons are whining and crying son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is knowingly arming terrorist in Syria with OUR money. Obama has already destabilized Egypt and put in the Muslim Brotherhood which is a front for other terrorist groups.
And this is what the no-brainer Maher thinks is important.
Maher lack of grasp on reality and current events makes him the JOKE and so out of the main stream.
lol! Really son? Whose in charge of Egypt?

Or are you lying again?
christofascists

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a red headed Jew.
Now picture her in a Xmas sweater from the 60's holding a rat dog.
I've seen her picture.
Fetch is spot on as always.
Haven't seen ole fetch in ages.
I'll always imagine the crazy old shut in slut wandering aimlessly around her cluttered chochka-filled jewish ghetto apt. in her shitstained caftan, muttering to herself about tainted water, unneeded inoculations, bit pharma, what G_d wants, blah, blah, blah.

Hi dem. Great to know you're out there somewhere. Like you, I've taken a hiatus from fisting these imbeciles, but drop in every few months to remember just how stupid the "loyal opposition" really is -- nothing but impotent, deeply disappointed, snarling, irrelevant old white boy/men (think the "fenster," the bane of "supermods," tee hee), and their perma-frost-haired, liver-spotted mates who cheer-lead them (think dumb carol)...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many teachers belong to unions only because they have no choice.
Wisconsin has given teachers a choice.
Ah! The government has given them a choice. I see.
christofascists

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

BIG pharma ... old jew thinks she'll never by on a cocktail of $1,000-a-month meds in the very near future, especially anti-psychotics, after she "accidentally" sets her apartment and hair on fire ... hee hee hee ...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is knowingly arming terrorist in Syria with OUR money. Obama has already destabilized Egypt and put in the Muslim Brotherhood which is a front for other terrorist groups.
And this is what the no-brainer Maher thinks is important.
Maher lack of grasp on reality and current events makes him the JOKE and so out of the main stream.
now if only right wing assertions were mainstream.....

case in point: Obama's still in the WH, isn't he?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are great! Black tracking! Haha!! He's so clever and pulling a one-hatey! We'll have to use those on here!
all day long.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Go Mountaineers!!!!! Time to leave.
christofascists

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
So much to do. So little time.
Hope my liberal pals won't miss me too much today. But I'll be back soon. Not to worry.
Hope everyone has a great day and some on the wrong side of the fence will have hopped over to the right side by the time I return.
High sugar numbers today, you ignorant old slvt? Die ...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Really son? Whose in charge of Egypt?
Or are you lying again?
The Muslim Brotherhood was ousted by the Egyptian army while Obama protested the move.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
After purging the Demo-lite Eastern establishment, Republicans won five of the next six Presidential elections, that's how it worked.
yeah, it really worked.

The rankings can also be used for performance comparisons of the two political parties. Conveniently, there are six Republicans and six Democrats, so if we take the average for Democratic and Republican presidents we can make a head-to-head party comparison. The Democratic presidents scored substantially higher than the Republican presidents, with a score of 26.95. Republican presidents scored -26.95.

Other statistical tests, including the so-called min-max method, which moderates the influence of extreme indicator values, produce similar results. These are consistent considering that the top three performers are Democrats and two out of the lowest three are Republicans. Five out of six Democrats reduced the national debt as a percentage of GDP, while four out of six Republicans raised it. The story is similar on budget deficits, with five of the top six performances recorded by Democrats and four of the bottom five recorded by Republicans.

With respect to GDP growth, three of the top four performers were Democrats and four of the bottom five were Republicans. In reducing the poverty rate, the top three were Democrats and two of the bottom three were Republicans. The Democrats also had a better record on employment.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-25/demo...
christofascists

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Good morning, leftist phags! Its a beautiful AZ day, with the sun shining down in glorious fashion!! Dont cry over all the beatings you received this week (Baruck/Putin, odumbocare defunding, senators recalled, etc etc). Do something positive, like killing yourself!!
You mean beating down and frying your bald-headed azz, don't you ancient, impotent desert closet case? Try one of those frozen turd snax you keep stocked in the freezer for a quick pick-me-up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 904,961 - 904,980 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Violence: 45 People Shot over Easter We... 5 min reality is a crutch 3
ask amy 4-22 10 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 12 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 30 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 41 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••