Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
904,941 - 904,960 of 1,101,017 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Nov 11

United States

#985321 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Republicans as the Female Reproductive System in Politics

http://www.redstate.com/files/2013/09/AP47476...

i love it. now we can do this...

YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN YOU COWARD!!

btw, i've always thought you were a REPUBLICAN!
Obamacare requires doctors to ask about your personal sexual life!!

Can we get the Liberal government away from our bedroom?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#985322 Sep 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Republicans on Obama care:
OMG OMG OMG Subsidizing policies OMG OMG subsidies are Welfare!!!""" OMG OMG Exchanges won't work!!! OMG OMG.
Republicans now want to defund Obamacare & replace it.
"Under the proposal endorsed by the 175-member Republican Study Committee, Americans who purchase coverage through state-run exchanges can claim a $7,500 deduction against their income and payroll taxes, regardless of the cost of the insurance. Families could deduct $20,000."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/18/ho...
1) State run exchanges - ummmmm where did that come from?
2) Income tax & PAYROLL Tax deductions. Isn't this like subsidizing the purchase of insurance?
3) Convolution incorporated here. A family of 4 with two parents working & yet does not make enough to currently pay income tax gets NOTHING. What good is a deduction if you are not currently paying taxes?
4) Are we now reducing funding of SS & Medicare? WTF is this payroll tax deduction?
Republicans pissed & moaned about this crap & now find lots of Obamacare they like.
Republicans officially go off the deep end. Wasting all this time & money in Congress fighting a bill they ultimate;y like while doping nothing to help us recover.
Republicans are dumber than sh&*t.
They also discussed upping the funding of the High Risk Pool but decided they did not want Obamacare to look good.
Since they're printing money like it's toilet paper, why not shell out a minimum wage of $30 an hour, whether you work or not? That and "free" health care would insure prosperity and good health for generations to come. Right?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#985323 Sep 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Climate gate is a hoax-move along. You loon o tics say the same thing every year since 1930. The problem is you don't believe in G-d. So you 'just' can't figure it out.
"The problem is you don't believe in G-d. So you 'just' can't figure it out."

Good one!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985324 Sep 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>WE have had no draft for decades, so do you think someone forged his name. Is that what you are saying? are you saying the black guy was too stupid to sign up himself? shame on you.
if he couldn't sign his name i'm sure the recruiter did it for him.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985326 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm saying is that it's the law of the land and that you should get used to it.
LOL, I can remember when companies began dumping their pension plans in favor of 401K's__hah, the right wing loons were screaming that the fkn world was going to end.
When the public finally realizes what clusterf**k it is there will be a repeal. Most people don't even know what is about to hit them.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#985327 Sep 18, 2013
Sonicfilter, I am still waiting for your answer:

If guns are so bad, why is Obama, your only Messiah, sending guns to the Al Queda Syrian rebels?

Why?

Are you running away from the answers?
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985328 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#985329 Sep 18, 2013
A group of House conservatives introduced legislation Wednesday that members say will replace ObamaCare and its “unworkable” taxes and mandates with a plan that expands tax breaks for Americans who buy their own insurance.

Under the proposal endorsed by the 175-member Republican Study Committee, Americans who purchase coverage through state-run exchanges can claim a $7,500 deduction against their income and payroll taxes, regardless of the cost of the insurance. Families could deduct $20,000.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/18/ho...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#985330 Sep 18, 2013
Clueless post:
RealDave wrote:
Republicans on Obama care:
OMG OMG OMG Subsidizing policies OMG OMG subsidies are Welfare!!!""" OMG OMG Exchanges won't work!!! OMG OMG.
Republicans now want to defund Obamacare & replace it.
"Under the proposal endorsed by the 175-member Republican Study Committee, Americans who purchase coverage through state-run exchanges can claim a $7,500 deduction against their income and payroll taxes, regardless of the cost of the insurance. Families could deduct $20,000."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/18/ho...
1) State run exchanges - ummmmm where did that come from?
2) Income tax & PAYROLL Tax deductions. Isn't this like subsidizing the purchase of insurance?
3) Convolution incorporated here. A family of 4 with two parents working & yet does not make enough to currently pay income tax gets NOTHING. What good is a deduction if you are not currently paying taxes?
4) Are we now reducing funding of SS & Medicare? WTF is this payroll tax deduction?
Republicans pissed & moaned about this crap & now find lots of Obamacare they like.
Republicans officially go off the deep end. Wasting all this time & money in Congress fighting a bill they ultimate;y like while doping nothing to help us recover.
Republicans are dumber than sh&*t.
They also discussed upping the funding of the High Risk Pool but decided they did not want Obamacare to look good.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985331 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/3gOHvDP_vCs I hate it when that happens.
You dumbass hillbilly...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985332 Sep 18, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Transparency and Green energy is ethical, it's the people that suck...
"UPDATE: Biofuels fraud cheated victims of $100M, feds say"
http://www.ibj.com/feds-make-arrests-in-fraud...
Shades of good ethics like Enron!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985333 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
stop making Social Security payments.
Did cons announce that yet?

It'll be interesting to see them pull another attempt at restricting Americans from voting again.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985334 Sep 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You have it bassackwards? It's the Demorats that desire total control.
lol! And yet it's the cons who are praying for control of the Senate, House and presidency.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985336 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't vote for Reagan, Dilbert. I was aware however of the Cold War. Like 9/11 something you libtards want to erase from history.
Well gee son. Cons were at battle stations when 9/11 happened.

Seems they're the ones with a vested interest in rewriting that part of history.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985337 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if he couldn't sign his name i'm sure the recruiter did it for him.
Sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985338 Sep 18, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Sonicfilter, I am still waiting for your answer:
If guns are so bad, why is Obama, your only Messiah, sending guns to the Al Queda Syrian rebels?
Why?
Are you running away from the answers?
is this what you're talking about?

House Approves Obama's Awful Plan to Send More Guns to Syria

The House Intelligence Committee has just approved the Obama administration's plan to arm the Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebel forces, despite their "strong reservations." The committee's decision was almost unanimous with just one member, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D) of California, dissenting on the grounds "that the modest chance for success of these plans does not warrant the risk of becoming entangled in yet another civil war."

http://www.policymic.com/articles/56147/house...

and you're referring to these folks?

McCain:‘Not true’ that Syrian rebels are mostly Islamic extremists

Mr. McCain said it’s a “cop-out” for critics of intervention in Syria to say “we don’t know who they are.”

“The point, I think, that you and others are missing …[is that] Syria is a moderate nation. Syria has the highest literacy rate of any nation in the Middle East. They are not going to submit to a jihadis or al Qaeda group governing them. They will not.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
WARTIME betterka WARTURDS

Saint Louis, MO

#985339 Sep 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Clueless post:
<quoted text>
Oh, hi phag. Still gobbling chimp ck?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985340 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm saying is that it's the law of the land and that you should get used to it.
LOL, I can remember when companies began dumping their pension plans in favor of 401K's__hah, the right wing loons were screaming that the fkn world was going to end.
Realtime making up a lie to justify more lies...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985341 Sep 18, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare requires doctors to ask about your personal sexual life!!
Can we get the Liberal government away from our bedroom?
does it require that? where can i find that source of information? a right wing homophobe site?
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985342 Sep 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet it's the RATS who are praying for control of the Senate, House and presidency.
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wechat users share ur id for world wide friends... 10 min Ryan_cool 1
chief keef 25 min y 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Gay be gone 49,449
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 29 min deutscher Nationa... 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min loose cannon 177,469
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 334
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••