Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
904,821 - 904,840 of 1,099,773 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985192 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Speed Up the Printing Presses
WASHINGTON (AP)-- The Federal Reserve has decided against reducing its stimulus for the U.S. economy, saying it will maintain the pace of its bond purchases because it thinks the economy still needs the support.
The Fed says it decided to hold off on slowing the $85 billion a month in bond purchases to see more conclusive evidence that the recovery will be sustained.
In a statement after its meeting, the Fed says that the economy is growing moderately and that some indicators of labor market conditions have shown improvement. But it noted that rising mortgage rates and government spending cuts are restraining growth.
The bond purchases are intended to keep long-term loan rates low to spur borrowing and spending.
Many thought the Fed would scale back its purchases, despite mixed economic reports.
It's worrying me that the bubble is getting bigger and bigger. I just have the feeling this is going to end bad.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#985193 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fetus does not = innocent babies
"homo"
"homo" does not = human.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985194 Sep 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matta Yeahoo? You also have trouble with math? That's right, you don't need math, your social worker keeps track of your welfare income, doesn't she?
lol! Son, you already have problems with facts!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#985195 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Penalty for year one will be $95 and will increase each year. Not a biggie but as the healthy young folks begin to accumulated "stuff" the wise ones will choose a plan rather than chance losing their "stuff" along with the ability to acquire more.
The ACA is a long term program with plenty of room for tweaking as unforeseen problems arise. It's not perfect but it's good start to righting a dysfunctional health care system that should have been dealt with twenty-thirty years ago.
Accumulating stuff takes time, and the wise ones were doing that before Obama care. Lots of folks are going to realize that they spent 0 the previous year and this year they will be spending $95 plus. you can count on doctors seeing a lot more patients for things that really don't need a doctor.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985196 Sep 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, forced rape room to increase the population.
Then there's this moran:
GOP Senate challenger: Mass shootings linked to women in workplace
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/18/gop-sen...
Oh, they're a supporter of forced rape.

They just women to enjoy it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985197 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> $100 a month working part time is a lot of money after rent, car payment, car insurance, utilities, and of course eating. 29.5 x $7.50 x 4 =$885 Oh and phone and service.
It's pretty cheap; compared to the cost of hospitalization with no insurance. How many people have the funds to do that? Then they can't pay, it goes to collections, the persons credit is ruined. That's what happens now; Mitt said "you just have to go to the hospital, call 911 and they'll come and get you" he's a dolt. An ambulance ride is probably around $500 alone.
DemokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985198 Sep 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That ought to work with Wall Street banks ---make them pay for their financial crimes with jail time and nationalization.
The real suckers are those deranged liberals who voted for Obama believing he would be an anti-Wall Street President... Occupy Wall Street anyone??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985199 Sep 18, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
repeat please
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985200 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Penalty for year one will be $95 and will increase each year. Not a biggie but as the healthy young folks begin to accumulated "stuff" the wise ones will choose a plan rather than chance losing their "stuff" along with the ability to acquire more.
The ACA is a long term program with plenty of room for tweaking as unforeseen problems arise. It's not perfect but it's good start to righting a dysfunctional health care system that should have been dealt with twenty-thirty years ago.
This is a tax and not a penalty. The SCOTUS decision specifically noted that this tax cannot be increased without limit so that it becomes a penalty to force purchase of insurance instead of a tax.

Read the decision, even if that requires some work.

Republicans will try to tweak ObamaKKKare...real hard.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985201 Sep 18, 2013
What about Chicago Damit?

What about Chicago Damit? They say it is about the little children, but what about Chicago Damit, They have tough Gun Laws in Chicago and the violence is worst, So my question again is, What about Chicago Damit, Obama is from Chicago and the violence is out of control, Chicago is the murder capital, so I ask you again, What about Chicago Mr. President, Ask the Hollywood Idiots, What about Chicago Damit

GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!
WERE IS OBAMA?
WERE IS REV. AL?
WERE IS THE OUTLAWS WHO WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR
GUNS?WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO DAMIT YOU DUMB ASSES?

DOES ANY ONE CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN IN CHICAGO
DUMB ASSES!!!!!

WAKE THE HELL UP VOTERS??????
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985202 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The engine of the Soviet economy red-lined and self-destructed trying to keep up with the United States under Reagan.
lol! So... you're claiming the US economy was designed by Reagan and the government and defeated russia according to plan?????

wow.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985203 Sep 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That ought to work with Wall Street banks ---make them pay for their financial crimes with jail time and nationalization.
What crimes?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985204 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's worrying me that the bubble is getting bigger and bigger. I just have the feeling this is going to end bad.
What happens to a balloon when you keep pumping air into it?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#985205 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's a joke. It's just another big spending program with money we don't have. It does nothing to solve the actual problems.
The ACA was created to fail.

Total control of health care money is the left's endgame.

Then our health will be in the hands of the government - a group of self-proclaimed intellectuals and, of course, our betters.

Total control to a group that can't even run a railroad. Heck, I feel better already.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985206 Sep 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Accumulating stuff takes time, and the wise ones were doing that before Obama care. Lots of folks are going to realize that they spent 0 the previous year and this year they will be spending $95 plus. you can count on doctors seeing a lot more patients for things that really don't need a doctor.
Obama is counting on lots of people paying the tax instead of buying insurance. If too many people buy subsidized insurance, the federal deficit will explode.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985207 Sep 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie...
It's the culture...
more right wing fascism......

High level talks on Detroit’s future ignore Detroit’s elected leaders

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/18/high-l...
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985208 Sep 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm a supporter of forced rape.
I just women to enjoy it.
It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985209 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It is my educated guess that those who really want to and are actively trying to stop the deaths of innocent babies(?) do not follow WIC or SNAP users around stores clearly displaying that they feel they have much more a right to be there than they. I also think they might be more active in getting health care for all expectant mothers and "innocent" children, as well as basic necessities until they can provide for themselves...doing all one can to provide intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually to increase the numbers of those who can provide would also be a keystone of such "future" saving, but the Gormless Obsolete Primates do really care about that, do they?
I wouldn't know. I'm not a republican. I work for all kind of charities. Always have. Donate my time, my equipment, money, goods, and food. What have you done recently?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985210 Sep 18, 2013
Shorter Conservative Media:'Pay No Attention to the Man With The Gun - Follow the Shiny Objects'

In the wake of the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, conservative media figures and their allies in the pro-gun movement have their strategy down pat.

First, accuse the president, members of Congress, or media figures who suggest that perhaps there is the need to look at our country's ineffective gun laws of politicizing the tragedy.

Sean Hannity last night began a segment on the Navy Yard shooting question Fox News analyst Juan Williams about why advocates of gun safety laws "race to politicize atragedy and advance an agenda."

Williams responded appropriately, turning Hannity's question on its head: "I don't think there is a race to politicize it except coming from the right," he said. "And the race to politicize it from the right is,'Oh don't bring up guns. Don't mention guns. Guns have nothing to do with it.' "

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/18/short...
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985211 Sep 18, 2013
Who is Barack Hussein Obama, the man in the White House? Without a doubt, Obama is the most un vetted, unaccomplished, unqualified person to ever to occupy the Oval Office in American history. Bill Clinton (in reference to Obama’s inexperience) is reported to have told Ted Kennedy during the 2008 campaign,“A few years ago this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.” Aside from Obama being completely and totally unqualified to be the leader of the free world do we even know for sure that Obama is mentally stable? Dr. Sam Vaknin the world’s leading expert on narcissism and the author of “Malignant Self Love ” has said that ” Obama’s language, posture and demeanor and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that Obama is a narcissist or he may have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Narcissists have a grandiose, inflated, messiah like self image and cannot stand to be criticized. Obama’s Christ like view of himself is very clearly revealed in his Democratic nomination victory speech in St. Paul, Minnesota on June 3, 2008 in which he tells a worshipping audience,“This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.” Clearly, this is a delusional statement. At the end of Barack’s Super Tuesday speech in Chicago on February 5, 2008 Obama makes another ludicrous and insane pronouncement telling his followers “We are the ones that we have been waiting for.” This is narcissistic double speak; in translation what Obama is really saying is,“I am the one the world has been waiting for.“

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min wojar 177,334
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 42 min Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 2 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info