Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
904,781 - 904,800 of 1,100,151 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Annie

New York, NY

#985152 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Atlantic Ocean.:)
I think the guy may have also been a closet gay as we were sitting on the beach with our wives and this guy came over chatting up a storm and seemed very interested in my friend and not at all interested in his wife "They were there for a weekend romantic getaway from Thursday to Sunday and he was already sick of all the closeness"(this was Thursday afternoon mind you)
The guy hung around for like 30 minutes and wouldn't shut up or go away hanging on my friend's every word, while his wife sat 50 feet away miserable reading her book. My wife and I contemplated drowning ourselves in the ocean to escape.
I thought drowning was a typical date night for liberals, or is that only in Massachusetts?
Annie

New York, NY

#985153 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She's not sure, she's waiting for Bill O'Reilly to make up her mind.
I want to know what Rev. Al thinks of Putin and then I'll decide.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985154 Sep 18, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>How refreshing. Parents of killer Democrats usually just blame the police for using excessive force.
It can't be easy finding out your son has committed mass murder; remember the Marathon Bombers mother claiming her sons were innocent?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985155 Sep 18, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no wonder. Nobody would ever invite you to their party, unless they needed a Jackass for Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
i crashed a Tea Party party once.

they shut it down about 5 minutes later because they couldn't get me to shut up. not sure when i'd had so much fun at a party that had no booze.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985156 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fetus does not = innocent babies
Homer making up a lie to justify a lie...

Somebody should tell YOU idiot that Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged moron, not just some strawman argument over vagina's and pills.

Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokRatic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot. It's the privilege to kill children Homer, you are advocating you dumbass...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985157 Sep 18, 2013
Projected and Recent US Federal Debt Numbers
Gross
Federal Debt Debt Held
by Public Debt Held by
Federal Reserve
FY 2014*$18.2 trillion $11.6 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2013*$17.2 trillion $10.7 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2012 $16.1 trillion $9.6 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2011 $14.8 trillion $8.5 trillion $1.7 trillion
FY 2010 $13.5 trillion $8.2 trillion $0.8 trillion
FY 2009 $11.9 trillion $6.8 trillion $0.8 trillion

“Gross Federal Debt” is the total debt owed by the United States federal government. It comprises “Debt Held by Public”, including foreign governments, debt held by federal government accounts such as IOUs owed to the Social Security trust fund, and “Debt held by Federal Reserve,” debt bought by the Federal Reserve System as part of the monetary base.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985158 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Atlantic Ocean.:)
I think the guy may have also been a closet gay as we were sitting on the beach with our wives and this guy came over chatting up a storm and seemed very interested in my friend and not at all interested in his wife "They were there for a weekend romantic getaway from Thursday to Sunday and he was already sick of all the closeness"(this was Thursday afternoon mind you)
The guy hung around for like 30 minutes and wouldn't shut up or go away hanging on my friend's every word, while his wife sat 50 feet away miserable reading her book. My wife and I contemplated drowning ourselves in the ocean to escape.
Roaring!!! I was invited to dinner with my best friends 83 year old father who asked me if I was one "of those Obama people"!!
I said yes. However, I was heartened to learn that after having been a life long republican, he changed to Independent because of Bush. There's hope in the world!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985159 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin wants increased Russian power in an Obama-style dictatorship, but probably not a return to full-blown Communism.
He wants the pipeline

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985160 Sep 18, 2013
Federal debt began the 20th century at less than 10 percent of GDP. It jerked above 30 percent as a result of World War I and then declined in the 1920s to 16.3 percent by 1929. Federal debt started to increase after the Crash of 1929, and rose above 40 percent in the depths of the Great Depression.

Federal debt exploded during World War II to over 120 percent of GDP, and then began a decline that bottomed out at 32 percent of GDP in 1974. Federal debt almost doubled in the 1980s, reaching 60 percent of GDP in 1990 and peaking at 66 percent of GDP in 1996, before declining to 56 percent in 2001. Federal debt started increasing again in the 2000s, reaching 70 percent of GDP in 2008. Then it exploded in the aftermath of the Crash of 2008, reaching 102 percent of GDP in 2011.

Federal debt has breached 100 percent of GDP twice since 1900: during World War II and in the aftermath of the Crash of 2008.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985161 Sep 18, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>I thought drowning was a typical date night for liberals, or is that only in Massachusetts?
You republicans need to come up with some new material; seriously, you're boring us to death.
Think I'll go sell a plane, bye

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#985162 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning and happy national cheeseburger day Homer.
So it appears that about half of Florida's 3.5 million uninsured will be able to get a silver plan through the Florida exchange for about $100 per month according to figures submitted by Florida Blue and Cigna.
Those who just say fk it will pay a $95 penalty in year one and increasingly more each year.
What about those healthy young folk that didn't need insurance at all? Their taxes will be going up.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#985163 Sep 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't work phuckface, now gfy perkele
Ghetto phrasing, run amok... and you believe you're educated? Whata Country.. and yet, you have a vote?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#985164 Sep 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep leaving out the fact that Bush totally ignored warnings from the intelligence community that an attack on the US was imminent. In fact after receiving the PDB that contained the warning he dismissed the CIA briefer with “All right. You’ve covered your ass, now.” and did nothing to prevent the attack.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that an attack on the US is eminent. So when it happens, we can all blame whoever is President at the time.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985165 Sep 18, 2013
Fox’s Erick Erickson cruelly compares the ‘female reproductive system’ to D.C. Republicans

Erick Erickson of Erickstown, Ericksylvania is not the world’s biggest fan of the ladies. When we last checked in on Mr. Erick² he was like, super duper mad about the fact that the wimmenz were going around making moneys like they had some kind of penis or something. Now, he is comparing our precious, glorious reproductive systems to the idiot Republicans in office right now.

....how dare you Erick Erickson! How dare you compare one of nature’s greatest majesties to a Republican! They should be so lucky! I can tell you right now that my “lady bits” not only want healthcare for everyone in this country (although they would very much prefer single payer), but they also believe in evolution, in social programs that benefit our least well off, in affordable education, in reproductive rights, and they can go a whole five minutes without saying something so bizarre and far fetched that it sounds like it should be an Onion headline rather than something someone says out loud and on purpose.

Granted, while one must assume that you have not seen many “lady bits” in person, and may thus have a bit of a skewed perspective. I assure you, Sir–my “lady bits” as you so delicately refer to them, and the “lady bits” of most ladies in this country, are quite vastly intellectually superior to any sitting Republican in these here United States. I am sure that we would all very much appreciate it if you could, perhaps, refrain from disparaging them so.

Let me tell you, D.C. Republicans–I served with my lady bits. I knew my lady bits. My lady bits were a friend of mine. D.C. Republicans, you are no “my lady bits.”

But Erick Erickson might be a dick.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/205974/foxs-e...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#985166 Sep 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you look to buy your next $25K car, gladly pay nearly $6,000 in federal sales tax.
or don't buy the $25K car. It will be your choice. Currently we don't have much say in paying taxes.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#985167 Sep 18, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>I thought drowning was a typical date night for liberals, or is that only in Massachusetts?
Annie, that's only for the first family of Massachusetts, the Kennedy's!!!...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985168 Sep 18, 2013
more right wing fascism.....

Michigan AG: State's Gay Marriage Ban Necessary To 'Regulate Sexual Relationships'

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/michiga...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985169 Sep 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>What we wonder is how these people 'passed' simple math in grade school?
lol! Son, you can't even show something you claim exists... never mind math!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#985170 Sep 18, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
All this mumbling from a man (?) who needs to be taught how to wash his scrotum....
And you're the 'man' whose been taught, eh?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985171 Sep 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those healthy young folk that didn't need insurance at all? Their taxes will be going up.
$100 a month working part time is a lot of money after rent, car payment, car insurance, utilities, and of course eating. 29.5 x $7.50 x 4 =$885 Oh and phone and service.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Brian_G 46,308
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 177,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 2 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
Amy 8-29 5 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000