Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985203 Sep 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That ought to work with Wall Street banks ---make them pay for their financial crimes with jail time and nationalization.
What crimes?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985204 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's worrying me that the bubble is getting bigger and bigger. I just have the feeling this is going to end bad.
What happens to a balloon when you keep pumping air into it?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#985205 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's a joke. It's just another big spending program with money we don't have. It does nothing to solve the actual problems.
The ACA was created to fail.

Total control of health care money is the left's endgame.

Then our health will be in the hands of the government - a group of self-proclaimed intellectuals and, of course, our betters.

Total control to a group that can't even run a railroad. Heck, I feel better already.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985206 Sep 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Accumulating stuff takes time, and the wise ones were doing that before Obama care. Lots of folks are going to realize that they spent 0 the previous year and this year they will be spending $95 plus. you can count on doctors seeing a lot more patients for things that really don't need a doctor.
Obama is counting on lots of people paying the tax instead of buying insurance. If too many people buy subsidized insurance, the federal deficit will explode.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985207 Sep 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie...
It's the culture...
more right wing fascism......

High level talks on Detroit’s future ignore Detroit’s elected leaders

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/18/high-l...
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985208 Sep 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm a supporter of forced rape.
I just women to enjoy it.
It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985209 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It is my educated guess that those who really want to and are actively trying to stop the deaths of innocent babies(?) do not follow WIC or SNAP users around stores clearly displaying that they feel they have much more a right to be there than they. I also think they might be more active in getting health care for all expectant mothers and "innocent" children, as well as basic necessities until they can provide for themselves...doing all one can to provide intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually to increase the numbers of those who can provide would also be a keystone of such "future" saving, but the Gormless Obsolete Primates do really care about that, do they?
I wouldn't know. I'm not a republican. I work for all kind of charities. Always have. Donate my time, my equipment, money, goods, and food. What have you done recently?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985210 Sep 18, 2013
Shorter Conservative Media:'Pay No Attention to the Man With The Gun - Follow the Shiny Objects'

In the wake of the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, conservative media figures and their allies in the pro-gun movement have their strategy down pat.

First, accuse the president, members of Congress, or media figures who suggest that perhaps there is the need to look at our country's ineffective gun laws of politicizing the tragedy.

Sean Hannity last night began a segment on the Navy Yard shooting question Fox News analyst Juan Williams about why advocates of gun safety laws "race to politicize atragedy and advance an agenda."

Williams responded appropriately, turning Hannity's question on its head: "I don't think there is a race to politicize it except coming from the right," he said. "And the race to politicize it from the right is,'Oh don't bring up guns. Don't mention guns. Guns have nothing to do with it.' "

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/18/short...
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985211 Sep 18, 2013
Who is Barack Hussein Obama, the man in the White House? Without a doubt, Obama is the most un vetted, unaccomplished, unqualified person to ever to occupy the Oval Office in American history. Bill Clinton (in reference to Obama’s inexperience) is reported to have told Ted Kennedy during the 2008 campaign,“A few years ago this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.” Aside from Obama being completely and totally unqualified to be the leader of the free world do we even know for sure that Obama is mentally stable? Dr. Sam Vaknin the world’s leading expert on narcissism and the author of “Malignant Self Love ” has said that ” Obama’s language, posture and demeanor and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that Obama is a narcissist or he may have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Narcissists have a grandiose, inflated, messiah like self image and cannot stand to be criticized. Obama’s Christ like view of himself is very clearly revealed in his Democratic nomination victory speech in St. Paul, Minnesota on June 3, 2008 in which he tells a worshipping audience,“This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.” Clearly, this is a delusional statement. At the end of Barack’s Super Tuesday speech in Chicago on February 5, 2008 Obama makes another ludicrous and insane pronouncement telling his followers “We are the ones that we have been waiting for.” This is narcissistic double speak; in translation what Obama is really saying is,“I am the one the world has been waiting for.“

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985212 Sep 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty cheap; compared to the cost of hospitalization with no insurance. How many people have the funds to do that? Then they can't pay, it goes to collections, the persons credit is ruined. That's what happens now; Mitt said "you just have to go to the hospital, call 911 and they'll come and get you" he's a dolt. An ambulance ride is probably around $500 alone.
Whatever bullshit insurance policy you will get for $100 most likely won't be worth the paper it is printed on. It's bullshit! Lust like I said before.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985213 Sep 18, 2013
AdTech Ad
Is Barack Obama Mentally Unstable?

Like this article? &#8594;
Tweet
Email

Mr. Conservative
Mr. Conservative

July 7, 2013 4:49pm PST

Who is Barack Hussein Obama, the man in the White House? Without a doubt, Obama is the most un vetted, unaccomplished, unqualified person to ever to occupy the Oval Office in American history. Bill Clinton (in reference to Obama’s inexperience) is reported to have told Ted Kennedy during the 2008 campaign,“A few years ago this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.” Aside from Obama being completely and totally unqualified to be the leader of the free world do we even know for sure that Obama is mentally stable? Dr. Sam Vaknin the world’s leading expert on narcissism and the author of “Malignant Self Love ” has said that ” Obama’s language, posture and demeanor and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that Obama is a narcissist or he may have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Narcissists have a grandiose, inflated, messiah like self image and cannot stand to be criticized. Obama’s Christ like view of himself is very clearly revealed in his Democratic nomination victory speech in St. Paul, Minnesota on June 3, 2008 in which he tells a worshipping audience,“This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.” Clearly, this is a delusional statement. At the end of Barack’s Super Tuesday speech in Chicago on February 5, 2008 Obama makes another ludicrous and insane pronouncement telling his followers “We are the ones that we have been waiting for.” This is narcissistic double speak; in translation what Obama is really saying is,“I am the one the world has been waiting for.“
d1
Why is so much of Obama’s past shrouded in secrecy and why is there such a plethora of unanswered questions about Barrack. For instance:
1) Why are all of Obama’s college records sealed?
2) Did Obama receive government aid as a foreign exchange student when he attended Occidental College? 3) Obama admits he traveled to Pakistan at age 20 in 1981. Well then, what passport did Obama use to fly to Pakistan since Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department’s no travel list at that time?
4) Why did Obama surrender his law license in Illinois after attending prestigious Harvard University to attain one? After attending such a prestigious university like Harvard to obtain a law degree, why did Obama surrender his law license in Illinois in? With so much of Obama’s past hidden and shrouded in secrecy, how can we find out who Barack Obama really is? There is no better way to know a person than by what he says. So let us see what is revealed about Obama by his own words, in his own book “Dreams from My Father.
On page 145 in ‘Dreams from my Father” Obama recalls a trip with his mother to a museum in Chicago.
“At the Field Museum, I saw two shrunken heads that were on display. They were wrinkled but well preserved, each the size of my palm, their eyes and mouths sewn shut, just as I should have expected. They appeared to be of European extraction: the man had a small goatee, like a conquistador; the female had flowing red hair. I stared at them for a long time (until my mother pulled me away), feeling with the morbid glee of a young boy—- as if I had stumbled upon some sort of cosmic joke. Not so much as the heads had been shrunk — that I could understand; it was the same idea as eating tiger meat with Lolo**, a form of magic, a taking of control. Rather, the fact these little European faces were here in a glass case, where strangers, perhaps even descendants, might observe the details of their gruesome fate. That no one seemed to think that odd.”
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20836-i...
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985215 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sonicmoron blaming someone else because he's the idiot...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985216 Sep 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty cheap; compared to the cost of hospitalization with no insurance. How many people have the funds to do that? Then they can't pay, it goes to collections, the persons credit is ruined. That's what happens now; Mitt said "you just have to go to the hospital, call 911 and they'll come and get you" he's a dolt. An ambulance ride is probably around $500 alone.
The premium cost cannot be $100 per month. That figure must be net after the subsidy extorted from the taxpayers.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#985218 Sep 18, 2013
Welfare State Unsustainable

Holland’s new king Willem-Alexander today declared the end of the welfare state in a nationally-televised annual address.

The king, who is at 46 the youngest monarch in Europe, said a new 'participation society' would take its place, in which people must save and invest to create their own social safety net with less help from the national government.

'The classic welfare state of the second half of the 20th century in these areas in particular brought forth arrangements that are unsustainable in their current form.'

He said that nowadays, people expect and 'want to make their own choices, to arrange their own lives, and take care of each other.'

Rutte may provide details on what the shift to a 'participation society' will entail, but it appears to be part of a long-term effort to rein in costs.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985219 Sep 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA was created to fail.
Total control of health care money is the left's endgame.
Then our health will be in the hands of the government - a group of self-proclaimed intellectuals and, of course, our betters.
Total control to a group that can't even run a railroad. Heck, I feel better already.
Yep!
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985220 Sep 18, 2013
Question for Obama supporters:
What if Mitt Romney wrote in a book that he was in a museum saw the shrunken heads of black people and admitted that it gave him a thrill? Would you be okay with that?
Wouldn’t a white person be condemned as a racist for making such a sick revelation as Obama did?
Observation: The name of Obama’s book is “Dreams from My Father.” Obama’s Black Muslim father deserted him when he was two and did not return to see him for __ years when he visited Hawaii for two weeks. His white mother and grandparents loved him, fed him, took care of him, nurtured and raised him. The maternal side of his family is American. If Obama is an American, why does not he identify with the American side of his family? Why isn’t the name of his book,“Dreams from my Mother?”
Question: Where do Obama’s loyalties and allegiances truly lie? We have all seen the picture of Barack Obama on a podium during the national anthem with other Democratic leaders. All the other politicians patriotically have their hands over their hearts except for Barrack Obama. Why not Barack? Does Obama have a problem with America’s national anthem, with American values, with American beliefs? Doesn’t Obama pledge allegiance to the United States of America and all her citizens — regardless of their race, creed or color?
Obama’s makes it clear that his allegiance is not to all of America’s citizens. He admits his racism writing on page 101:“No it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names,”
Note: In Obama’s own words his loyalties are to blacks. The church that Obama attended for twenty years under Rev. Wright reflects Obama’s racist, separatist attitude and Black Nationalist doctrine in the church’s pledge. On the web site of Trinity Church in Chicago which Obama and his family attended for ——20 years, it states:
“We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian… Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain “true to our native land,” the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.”http://www.mrconser vative.com/2013/07/20836-is-ba rack-obama-mentally-unstable/

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985221 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens to a balloon when you keep pumping air into it?
Pop!
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985222 Sep 18, 2013
Question: What if Mitt Romney attended an all white church that only wanted to address the concerns of the white community? Wouldn’t the liberal press be in a rabid, frenzy and immediately label Governor Romney a racist?
Role models are important, they shape our lives. The people we admire, look up to and aspire to be like are an expression of our souls, our inner core values and describe who we are as human beings. So who are Obama’s life time role models? On page 220, Barack lets us know, in no uncertain terms, who has shaped his political views and thinking:
“Yet I had seen weakness in other men — Gramps (white grandfather) and his disappointments, Lolo (Indonesian Muslim stepfather) and his compromise. But these men become object lessons for me, men that I might love but never emulate, white men andbrown men whose fates speak didn’t speak of my own, It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandella.”
Observation: Obama admits he is incapable of admiring and aspiring to be like another human being just because of their merits and accomplishments. Does this sound like the great uniter the American people hoped for?. His “father’s image, the black man, son of Africa”(not American) that “I’d packed all my attributes”. Obama seeks in himself the attributes of Martin and Malcom, Dubois and Mandella. That’s funny. I am an American and I admire and have always emulated great men like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, John Madison, Benjamin Franklin, Nathan Hale, Patrick Henry, Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King. If Obama is an American, why does he not aspire to be like great American leaders and patriots?
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985223 Sep 18, 2013
Question: Does Barack Obama condone hatred of white Americans? Does Obama actually hate white people himself?
A display of Obama’s hatred, animosity and anger towards whites is on page 195:
“The stories I had heard had been hearing from the leadership, all the records of courage and courage and strength and sacrifice and overcoming great odds, hadn’t simply risen from struggles with pestilence or drought, or even more poverty. They had risen out of a very particular experience with hate. That hate hadn’t gone away; it formed a counteractive buried deep within each person and at the center of which stood white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives. I had to ask myself whether the bonds of community could be restored without collectively exorcising that ghostly figure that haunted black dreams.”
Question: Has Obama’s hate gone away? Does Obama think whites are the ghostly figures that haunt, stifle and stand in the way of blacks fulfilling their dreams? If so, then give an example of how whites do that? When he speaks of blacks “exorcising” the ghostly figure (white people) is Obama promoting separatism?
Is Barack Obama a ticking time bomb? Does he have suppressed Black rage that could explode on America while in the White House? ON Page 81,Obama admits that he does have rage for white people as he writes:
“Ray (Obama’s friend) was winking at me, letting me in on the score. Our rage at thewhite world needed no object, he seemed to be telling me, no independent confirmation, switched on and off at our pleasure?”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985224 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how bankruptcy works...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 7 min RACE 42
best joke (Oct '09) 9 min Always Smile 526
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min kal 49,171
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Edmond Pulpo 181,670
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 43 min Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:29 am PST

CBS Sports 9:29AM
Tony Dungy says Bears took Lovie Smith for granted
Bleacher Report10:20 AM
Bears Should Move on from Trestman and Emery, Keep Cutler
ESPN10:57 AM
Lions RT Waddle not likely to play vs. Bears
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?