Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985234 Sep 18, 2013
On Memorial Day, 2008 (the then Senator Obama) told a group of veterans in Las Cruces, New Mexico his uncle fought during WW II and was part of the American Army that liberated the Nazi death camp in Auschwitz Poland:
“I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps, and the story in our family was is that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn’t leave the house for six months, right. Now obviously something had really affected him deeply but at that time there just weren’t the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain. That’s why you know the, this idea of making sure that every single veteran when they are discharged are screened for post traumatic stress disorder and given the mental health services that they need, that’s why its so important.” Barack Obama May 2008.
Obama isn’t even smart enough to know modern history and that it was the Russian Red Army and not the US Army that liberated Auschwitz. So was this statement an Obama gaffe or an Obama lie? The reality is Obama just says whatever he wants, whenever he wants, whatever is convenient. He has absolutely no compulsion to tell the truth. Here is a short list of Obama lies:
He won’t take PAC money, he will close Gitmo his first year in office, there will be no lobbyists in his White House, he’ll cut the US federal deficit in half, his father was a goat herder, his father was a freedom fighter, his mother died of ovarian cancer because she was denied health insurance, Obama claimed in a speech in an Alabama church that he was born because his parents got together during the Selma Civil Rights marches.(Ooops! The first “Selma to Montgomery civil rights march” was on March 7 in 1965. Obama was born on August 4, 1961) Obama’s fabrications are delusional. Is Barack so out of touch with reality that he does not realize someone in America is going to check to verify the authenticity of his fantastic stories?
Obama’s vehicle of choice, a PITCH BLACK campaign bus (made in Canada) without a single American flag on it anywhere. Would FDR, Harry Truman or JFK tour across America on this bus? What is Obama running to be “Emperor of the Dark Side”? Does Obama thinks that he is Darth Vader?
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Winterville, NC

#985235 Sep 18, 2013
Final Analysis: So what is the answer to the question
“Who is Barack Hussein Obama?”
Barack Obama is an emotionally unbalanced, racist. His own words make this an undeniable fact. Many Republican leaders make an exerted effort to fall over themselves so that they can grovel and proclaim that they think Obama is a “nice guy.” Obama is not a “nice guy”. He is an intrinsically evil human being. Obama is a pathological liar (his word is worthless) and he is not intelligent. He views the world through a leftist ideology and he sees American history as an ongoing “white vs. black” racial conflict due to white suppression and oppression of blacks. He believes social justice will be attained through economic redistribution of wealth He has a radical, militant Black Panther mentality. Obama has taken his hatred for whites and rather than release it in domestic street violence he has channeled his rage into politics. Obama’s destruction of America is intentional. Obama, being the Resident of the United States, is his way of conquering the people he hates. For Obama, occupying the Oval Office and flying on Air Force One is the ultimate victory and final triumph over white Americans, whom he views as his enemy. It is his supreme satisfaction of,“eating tiger meat” once again with Lolo.(pg. 145) Obama’s rage is the burning energy and the driving force behind his quest for power and the White House! Obama was caught off microphone giving a secret message to the Russian ambassador Medvedev for the Russian President Vladimir Putin. Obama whispered that when he is re elected, he will have “greater flexibility.” Greater flexibility to do what? To further weaken the American economy and destroy our national defense. Obama is dangerous because he is capable of doing anything to stay in power (including creating a national emergency, imposing Martial Law and declaring himself President for life.) Another four more years of Obama and the “fundamental transformation” of America that Obama promised will be completed and the United States of America that we grew up in will be no more. Our national survival is dependant upon Obama being deposed.
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will know them.” Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:15.16)
Author: Rock Peters
(H/T) To GodSaveUSA

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20836-i...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#985236 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't know. I'm not a republican. I work for all kind of charities. Always have. Donate my time, my equipment, money, goods, and food. What have you done recently?
Most recently? Not believe any more lies from "not republicans" and the Grumpy Old Pricks who own them.(Be careful patting yourself on the back up their on that pedestal of your own invention; that might prove a catastrophe too great for your insurance unplanned.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#985237 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The premium cost cannot be $100 per month. That figure must be net after the subsidy extorted from the taxpayers.
It's called an "income based federal subsidy" and there is no chance of reforming the way our nation pays for health care with out a subsidy for the low earners.

Florida has 3.5 million uninsured__about half could qualify for a $100 per month premium for a silver plan.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#985238 Sep 18, 2013
Most employees still in the dark about health care reform

Despite an October 1 deadline for getting the word out, 70% of workers say their employers haven't yet told them how their benefits could change.

Exactly what the democrats want - confusion, decisions made under duress.

Don't worry. Everything will be just fine. Yes we can.

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2013/09/18/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985239 Sep 18, 2013
State of Michigan Incredibly Claims It Has The Right To ‘Regulate Sexual Relationships’

This claim goes even further beyond the procreation argument though. The Snyder administrations asserts that the state has the right to regulate sex. How many citizens in the state of Michigan realized that the “paramount purpose of marriage in the state of Michigan” was for the state to regulate their sexual relationships?

A ruling that upholds the state’s right to “regulate sexual relationships” could also (hypothetically) open the doors for any number of laws banning sexual activity, both inside and outside of marriage. Other states have attempted to outlaw anal sex and oral sex. What about sex outside of marriage? What about Adultery?

Maybe they’ll outlaw everything except the missionary position.

Or regulate the number of times a couple can have sex in a week or a month.

Maybe they’ll start requiring temporary sex permits — for legal and state approved sexual activities only, of course.

This is what a Tea Party controlled government looks like. A government that is preoccupied with regulating sexual relationships, while ignoring poverty, joblessness, crumbling schools, failing infrastructure. A government so big it can afford to watch your every activity in the bedroom but far too small to pass a single law to help it’s struggling people get out of bankruptcy.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/18/michi...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#985240 Sep 18, 2013
their = there (lest namE have the usual old fraud apoplexy.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985241 Sep 18, 2013
WAKE THE HELL UP USA wrote:
Final Analysis: So what is the answer to the question
“Who is Barack Hussein Obama?”
Barack Obama is an emotionally unbalanced, racist. His own words make this an undeniable fact. Many Republican leaders make an exerted effort to fall over themselves so that they can grovel and proclaim that they think Obama is a “nice guy.” Obama is not a “nice guy”. He is an intrinsically evil human being. Obama is a pathological liar (his word is worthless) and he is not intelligent. He views the world through a leftist ideology and he sees American history as an ongoing “white vs. black” racial conflict due to white suppression and oppression of blacks. He believes social justice will be attained through economic redistribution of wealth He has a radical, militant Black Panther mentality. Obama has taken his hatred for whites and rather than release it in domestic street violence he has channeled his rage into politics. Obama’s destruction of America is intentional. Obama, being the Resident of the United States, is his way of conquering the people he hates. For Obama, occupying the Oval Office and flying on Air Force One is the ultimate victory and final triumph over white Americans, whom he views as his enemy. It is his supreme satisfaction of,“eating tiger meat” once again with Lolo.(pg. 145) Obama’s rage is the burning energy and the driving force behind his quest for power and the White House! Obama was caught off microphone giving a secret message to the Russian ambassador Medvedev for the Russian President Vladimir Putin. Obama whispered that when he is re elected, he will have “greater flexibility.” Greater flexibility to do what? To further weaken the American economy and destroy our national defense. Obama is dangerous because he is capable of doing anything to stay in power (including creating a national emergency, imposing Martial Law and declaring himself President for life.) Another four more years of Obama and the “fundamental transformation” of America that Obama promised will be completed and the United States of America that we grew up in will be no more. Our national survival is dependant upon Obama being deposed.
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will know them.” Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:15.16)
Author: Rock Peters
(H/T) To GodSaveUSA
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20836-i...
...on the money...

Putin took that message about "greater flexibility" and shoved it to Obama.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985242 Sep 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Russia can never restore the Communist regime. Nor do they want to. Look at what you are saying. There is no way that Russia can become a communist world power, it just won't happen. They tried it and it failed. You will see Russia become what the United States was during the Greatest Generation. Capitalism will be unleashed in Russia. Russia does not need the oil in the middle east.
But O'bama is stupid.
Russia doesn't need oil from the Mideast because Putin killed everyone who owned the oil in Russia and took it for himself.

haven't you conservatives been saying Obama should be more like Putin?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#985243 Sep 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay down our debt? Is that what Obama and your Democrats are doing by increasing the deficit by $6 trillion - and counting?
And we haven't even felt the fallout from Obamacare yet.
I would suggest that you look up some of the CBO reports from 2000.

The ones where they say that we were on path to not only maintain a balanced budget but pay down & actually pay off our debt.

Wow wouldn't you Tea Party types go bonkers if you had that today.

If you voted for Bush in 2000, you voted to move off that path so quit your b*tching about it & blame yourself.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#985244 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will send arms to Al Qaeda rebels to overthrow this Fascist.
How do you motivate a country filled with freeloading stoners and hopheads?

demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985245 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ease up fascist. you can't be right wing without being a fascist.
sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie... Blame someone else because you're the idiot...

It's the culture...
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#985246 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
more right wing communism....
Pravda (Hearts) Tea Party: American Conservatism Embraced By Russian Propaganda Press
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
newscorpse?? LMFAO...

Putin, now appears to be the “great peacemaker” and world leader in all this “looking like a man” while Obama looks a man child terrorizing the world

The real losers are those who voted for the ass clown obama believing he would be an anti-war president...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#985247 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Homer would have surrendered the Cold War to the Soviet Union. Clinton had the luck of being president after the collapse of the Cold War. I notice Obama's numbers are going up off the chart. But he's your guy so it's ok.
Flack was for debt under Reagan. Paying your own way not valid then.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985248 Sep 18, 2013
...when voting/supporting legislation was supposed to help us all and Obama promised us things would be different

"Reaping Profit After Assisting on Health Law"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/us/politics...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985249 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Most recently? Not believe any more lies from "not republicans" and the Grumpy Old Pricks who own them.(Be careful patting yourself on the back up their on that pedestal of your own invention; that might prove a catastrophe too great for your insurance unplanned.)
So in other words you haven't done crap to help your fellow man. Typical libtard. All hat and no cattle!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985250 Sep 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you motivate a country filled with freeloading stoners and hopheads?
stop making Social Security payments.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985251 Sep 18, 2013
Transparency and Green energy is ethical, it's the people that suck...

"UPDATE: Biofuels fraud cheated victims of $100M, feds say"

http://www.ibj.com/feds-make-arrests-in-fraud...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985252 Sep 18, 2013
When mass shooters don't fit the stereotype of Left Wing Loonies...

"Now we learn that Alexis was a Prius-driving, African-American liberal who liked Obama."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/18/if-obama-ha...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985253 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's called an "income based federal subsidy" and there is no chance of reforming the way our nation pays for health care with out a subsidy for the low earners.
Florida has 3.5 million uninsured__about half could qualify for a $100 per month premium for a silver plan.
So welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Scrutiny 183,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 50,451
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr squirrel 1,344
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,990
How to stop ants. 8 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 9 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 10 hr j_m_w 71
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots