Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#985074 Sep 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before; the horse is not dead. You are a one issue voter:
anti womens rights. Oh and perhaps gay marriage as well.
And there are millions like her. Of course the Republicans have no desire to change the existing laws so to that effect they are just using Carol and the millions like her.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#985075 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>
They called it "D&C"
Or cysts, fibroids, or an occasional appendectomy? BTW, I'm sure you understood that I'd omitted the NOT before illegal in that post, mea culpa. The whole pro-life movement was just one more diabolical attempt by the 1% to keep the poor breeding a never ending source of desperately cheap labor.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985076 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>As one of those people who are incapable of thinking in the abstract or empathetic processes she's been off into *** for most of her life before all the mini strokes, IMHO.
Oh great, stay tuned for Terry Schiavo youtubes and dead fetus photos.
There used to be a group of those nutjobs holding Bibles and harassing a womens clinic nearby; the clinic finally moved. These people are sick in the head.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985077 Sep 18, 2013
dr_cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Find the nearest cliff and throw yourself off...
Make me, perkele

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985079 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you are finally joining me in blaming Reagan. Kudos to you Flack.
Another libtard that can't read.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#985080 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>
There used to be a group of those nutjobs holding Bibles and harassing a womens clinic nearby; the clinic finally moved. These people are sick in the head.
You and ludospamdra should have been aborted. The world would be a much better place.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985081 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Suppose you spend more money this month than your income. This situation is called a "budget deficit". So you borrow (ie; use your credit card). The amount you borrowed (and now owe) is called your debt. You have to pay interest on your debt. If next month you spend more than your income, another deficit, you must borrow some more, and you'll still have to pay the interest on your debt (now larger). If you have a deficit every month, you keep borrowing and your debt grows. Soon the interest payment on your loan is bigger than any other item in your budget. Eventually, all you can do is pay the interest payment, and you don't have any money left over for anything else. This situation is known as bankruptcy.
"Reducing the deficit" is a meaningless soundbite. If the DEFICIT is any amount more than ZERO, we have to borrow more and the DEBT grows.
Each year since 1969, Congress has spent more money than its income. The Treasury Department has to borrow money to meet Congress's appropriations. Here is a direct link to the Congressional Budget Office web site's deficit analysis. We have to pay interest* on that huge, growing debt; and it cuts into our budget big time.
You want to let these clowns spend unchecked by getting rid of the debt ceiling. What a moran!!!
When the government reaches the debt ceiling (just like a credit card limit) the only action necessary is to reduce spending to current income.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#985082 Sep 18, 2013
dr_cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Find the nearest cliff and throw yourself off...
You Doctor are a GREAT American, and should be put in charge of our nation's healthcare.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985083 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>See: Bush Depression/collapse of global economy and it's long-term effects.
The next president will still be dealing with the aftermath of the Bush years. We are in it for the long haul folks.
Did your tomatoes survive?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985084 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And there are millions like her. Of course the Republicans have no desire to change the existing laws so to that effect they are just using Carol and the millions like her.
Well, while I do not think they will ever be successful in totally outlawing abortion in this country; they are busy whittling away at womens rights from state to state. They are sick, sick, sick in the head mental cases from hell.
Vaginal probes, ultrasounds, forced counseling by religious organizations, how many states have completely closed down abortion clinics? Making it impossible for a poor woman to get there. Making it illegal for it to be covered by insurance; for krissakes if you're paying for health insurance, why isn't everything included? Outlawing birth control pills and the morning after pill? They're batshyt cwayzeeeee.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#985085 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>See: Bush Depression/collapse of global economy and it's long-term effects.
The next president will still be dealing with the aftermath of the Bush years. We are in it for the long haul folks.
Jump off a cliff!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985086 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You want to kill your future go ahead but you saying that people trying to stop the killing of innocent babies is sick in the head is some very dark humor I must say.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#985087 Sep 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you are finally joining me in blaming Reagan. Kudos to you Flack.
Morning homo. Sucka ze ck today?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985088 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm in agreement with you about antidepressant drugs; however, if a person is truly psychotic, what is the remedy?
What about pain medication like oxycontin? You're boyfriend Rush has parties with bowls of them on various tables in his house.
How would you know...unless you're the maid or waitress?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#985089 Sep 18, 2013
So while on vacation I had to listen to some rightwing moron stating how Obama promised to close the base at Guantanamo yet his company was asked to provide a bid for more infrastructure.

Folks, Obama never said he wanted to close the base, he wanted to close the detention camp.

Also he was denied funding the closure of the camp by Congress, they would not fund this.

Also contrary to rightwing belief Obama is not a dictator so he cannot just close the camp on his own.

I gave him a pass as I was on vacation.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#985090 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard that can't read.
Go look at charts and graphs for the last 40 years and point out the big spenders and when we really started to crank up the spending. I'll wait.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985091 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Or cysts, fibroids, or an occasional appendectomy? BTW, I'm sure you understood that I'd omitted the NOT before illegal in that post, mea culpa. The whole pro-life movement was just one more diabolical attempt by the 1% to keep the poor breeding a never ending source of desperately cheap labor.
No, the "1%" don't want that kind of labor.

Immigrants are far superior.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#985092 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You could contribute to fighting greenhouse gases by stopping breathing. See if it helps.
This gets the A-1 grade for "best advice of the day"......
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#985093 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Or cysts, fibroids, or an occasional appendectomy? BTW, I'm sure you understood that I'd omitted the NOT before illegal in that post, mea culpa. The whole pro-life movement was just one more diabolical attempt by the 1% to keep the poor breeding a never ending source of desperately cheap labor.
Yes, and look who is their number one water carrier? I guess she's part of the 1%.
It has become like a police state here in Florida; we have undercover cops in plain cars cruising around watching everyone, pulling cars over for random bullshyt; they're the frontline salesmen fueling the criminal justice system by providing an endless supply of people to the private prison companies who put our governor in office. Creating more and more felons, so that they can never get a job, or an apartment, or a loan, or go to college; what do they expect these people to do?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#985094 Sep 18, 2013
carl _sagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of what you read...
There are 'billions and billions' of people who are more intelligent than you...
Q. What do you call the Obama voters here with an IQ of 120?

A. A foursome (lily, leosorna, Dumb Dave & Sonicmoron)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 min Gary Seven 38
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Guru 180,911
My true thoughts about this song. 55 min dumbwhore 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,584
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 5 hr Jamie 330
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:56PM