Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,226)

Showing posts 904,501 - 904,520 of1,036,987
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The right is already marginalized and they know it.
That's why they concentrate on ruining our country state by state, governor by governor.
So, you don't like the concept of a republic. If you need any proof is your ignorance, just read your last post, then explain to us how the development of republics in the world's evolution of governmental systems was an advancement beyond totalitarian dictatorships with unshared power.

Do you ever listen to yourself?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no.
It is you claiming the Dems engaged in illegal wars. I would think that with such a bold claim that you have repeatedly demand me to disprove- rather than you prove- would be something you would take pride in proving me wrong.
lol! Ohhhhh noooooo son! Why would I make such a claim? All I'm asking if for you to support your ridiculous claims of all these 'wars' by dems.

I think the facts are getting to you and you're finding your only mouse hole to escape it to LIE even more!

poor baby. so scared. so fragile.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
black on black crime has increased? cite it.
African-Americans constitute about 13% of the population, yet between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the U.S. The black arrest rate for most offenses—including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes—is typically two to three times their representation in the population.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

It is a major problem and refusing to discuss it does not provide solutions-agree.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Like THEY say, It's the 'Chicago Way': "13 Illinois Public Officials Indicted Including Rev. Wright's Daughter." From Breitbart:

'Thirteen members of Illinois' powerful and elite political class have now been charged in fraud schemes by the U.S. Attorney’s office this year. At least two have some form of connection to President Obama: Jeri L. Wright, daughter of the controversial Reverend Jeremiah Wright whose church Obama attended; and Quinshaunta R. Golden, former Department of Public Health chief of staff to President Obama’s longtime friend Eric E. Whitaker.

Golden is also the niece of U.S. Congressman Danny K. Davis (D-IL).
{...}
Six of the 13 accused have already pleaded guilty and are scheduled to be sentenced in October and November. The remaining seven, including Wright’s daughter and Davis’s niece, have trials set through the beginning of December.

Jeri L. Wright is charged with money laundering and making a false statement before a grand jury. She is described as a “close associate and friend” of Regina and Ronald Evans (also indicted) and "accused of aiding the Evanses in their money-laundering scheme.”'

They'll be joining Jesse Jackson, Jr. and former Ill. Governor Blago real soon...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No she wasn't.
So..... which drones drop bombs son?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Right to work states are complete failures.
That doesn't stop tea baggers from letting their chimps do electrical work.
Such a failure that manufactures are moving from blue states into these states?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
I'll check your homework Monday.))))
lol! You haven't completed yours yet son!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing the republicans with no leadership what so ever.
Interesting, what are you claiming the Dems have for leaders?
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Welfare Pays Better Than Entry Level Jobs In Some States

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

LET HELP THE NEEDY!
NOT THE GREEDY!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's the right wing loser culture.
That doesn't flow as well as "it's the culture".
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Mike Master Reveals Over One Million Deaths by Democratic Presidents

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't like the concept of a republic. If you need any proof is your ignorance, just read your last post, then explain to us how the development of republics in the world's evolution of governmental systems was an advancement beyond totalitarian dictatorships with unshared power.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
lol! Aren't you the idiots who are rooting for putin against Obama my ruskie fiend?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Just because

AP: Janice Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahau naele is fighting with Hawaii to get her last name on her driver's license:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/hawaii-cant-fi...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau officials are seeking to monitor four out of every five U.S. consumer credit card transactions this year — up to 42 billion transactions – through a controversial data-mining program, according to documents obtained by the Washington Examiner.

A CFPB strategic planning document for fiscal years 2013-17 describes the “markets monitoring” program through which officials aim to monitor 80 percent of all credit card transactions in 2013.

The U.S. Census Bureau reports that 1.16 billion consumer credit cards were in use in 2012 for an estimated 52.6 billion transactions. If CFPB officials reach their stated "performance goal," they would collect data on 42 billion transactions made with 933 million credit cards used by American consumers.

In addition, CFPB officials hope to monitor up to 95 percent of all mortgage transactions, according to the planning document.

“This is one step closer to a Big Brother form of government where they know everything about us,” said Rep. Sean Duffy, R-Wis.

At a Wednesday hearing before the House Financial Services Committee chaired by Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, CFPB Director Richard Cordray defended the data-mining practice and said his agency is monitoring credit card usage at 110 banks, including Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Capital One, Discover and American Express.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Right to work states are complete failures.
That doesn't stop tea baggers from letting their chimps do electrical work.
Hi fat phag! You still on the chimp ck?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Secretary of State John Kerry's negotiations with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov got off to a rocky start Thursday, with the Russian mocking Kerry right at the outset.

"They got off to a really bad start yesterday --- partly because of the Putin op-ed and partly because Kerry in the opening remarks spoke at length --- and I mean at length --- compared to the unprepared few welcoming comments from the Russian counterpart," NBC News foreign correspondent Andrea Mitchell said on "Morning Joe."

"And then the Russian minister said at the end, very tartly,'Sometimes diplomacy demands silence.'"
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, lily.
Long time since I've been here.

Looking for a similarly simian friend?

Please take permanent steps to assure us you wont return again. May I suggest lying in the middle of the nearest freeway rush hour?
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Is America Better Since We Kicked God Out

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
LCN, if Republicans had controlled both houses of Congress in 2009, Obamacare would be nothing more than a footnote in this administration's legacy.
But Democrats had the power in the Senate to push it down our throats with Obama's blessing.
See how it works now?
We do best when 1 party controls the presidency and the other controls congress. absolute power corrupts.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing the republicans with no leadership what so ever.
They've certainly bitch-slapped baruck's giant chimpy ears without leadershi. So much so that Putin said "dont mind if I do", and had a go at those floppy things himself.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 904,501 - 904,520 of1,036,987
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 167,740
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,570
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min ScarletandOlive 96,293
Amy 4-24 10 min VAdame 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,190
Abby 4-24 28 min Toj 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Adam 36 67,245
Amy 4-23 2 hr RACE 41
ask amy 4-22 19 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••