Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
904,381 - 904,400 of 1,098,970 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a note about living wills. If you sign one be sure to give one to your doctor and your lawyer. Also be sure to specify who is to make medical decisions on your behalf. Once you become incompacitated, your next of kin is responsible for making decisions for you. One more thing, be sure to give a copy of your living will to the hospital EVERY time you are admitted because most hospitals will only honor it for that one admission.
A family physician will keep it in your chart. You can give it to your lawyer as well but as long as it's in your medical records, your wishes will be respected nowadays about life and death.

I remember when it wasn't like that. Very hard on the families and people who worked in hospitals like myself. Dead people on machines and physicians and families not knowing whether or not to unplug them and let them die in peace.

Very controversial at one time. The solution seemed pretty simple - a Living Will. Like most problems have an easy solution with just a little common sense, but it up and died a long time ago in this country and someone unplugged the respirator.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Both guns, besides the shot gun were taken from a security guard that he shot and killed. An AR15 and a 9mm I believe.
that is what I heard too.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The stench.
It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Both guns, besides the shot gun were taken from a security guard that he shot and killed. An AR15 and a 9mm I believe.
No AR15, just handguns. Why does a military facility have "security guards" instead of competent security?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no reason for federal taxpayer funding.
Balancing the federal budget requires many hard decisions, including cutting all programs not legally mandated.
Bah as soon as another Republican becomes president all this 'Balancing the federal budget' talk from aholes like you will go right out the window. And don't tell me you were a lone voice in the wilderness when Bush was president, especially when you voted for him the 2nd time. Let's face it, you're full of crap. Oh, have a nice day.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers aborting future rightwingers = good
This God forsaken thread is littered with leftwinger threats of violence Homer, killing, terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others since it's commencement you idiot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. You really can't comprehend sht.
when a condom fails, who's idea it was to use it is irrelevant.
Yup.

And modern science has made it so simple for women to protect their OWN selves these days should they actually so desire to--from brainless worms.
Thank goodness for modern science!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm giving you scientific facts about the early stages of development.
You can ignore them but it's not a matter of choice whether to believe them or not.
please don't, Don Quixote...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The headlines today said he shot security/policeman guarding the building.
If a white security guard stops a gun-wielding black entering the premises, they could be reprimanded for racial profiling.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A family physician will keep it in your chart. You can give it to your lawyer as well but as long as it's in your medical records, your wishes will be respected nowadays about life and death.
I remember when it wasn't like that. Very hard on the families and people who worked in hospitals like myself. Dead people on machines and physicians and families not knowing whether or not to unplug them and let them die in peace.
Very controversial at one time. The solution seemed pretty simple - a Living Will. Like most problems have an easy solution with just a little common sense, but it up and died a long time ago in this country and someone unplugged the respirator.
Family physicians? Bah, poor people don't have family physicians. Well, they will now thanks to healthcare reform.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers aborting future rightwingers = good
once you develop the test that shows a fetus' political leanings you can talk, until then, stfu.

afternoon, homer.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I disgree w/abortion as a means of ANY sort of "birth control" (as that really is another area-more along dire action for desperate circumstances) because scientifically, fetus's are mutants until around 23 weeks.
And there's really nothing "holy" or good at all about rape, incest, one nighter non committed type of stuff, or ay other type of ignorance in the similar realms.
Because as far as that goes--Life is life, be it moth, a snake, a puppy, a spider or whatever.
Why one ounce of PREVENTION is worth a pund of cure is STILL absolutely the BEST, and most RESPONSIBLE method.
Agree 100% with your last sentence.

Which is what we should be spending the money on - educating about the reality of abortion using public service ads to sway public opinion and make abortion a societal taboo - like smoking.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an ad for welfare dependent type (or underemployed) folks--ESPECIALLY with dependent children-- to EVEN be folks hey Homer?
Geez lol.
tic

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Imagine three Muslim Brotherhood jerks doing something similar to this on the White House lawn.

They'd bomb....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...t hat's a joke, son.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/america-dazzled-by...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That too but only on artificial respiration.
Once the old ticker's gone, it's all over but the cryin'.
The heart can be kept beating but when the brain stops that is all folks. If there is a soul it is in the brain not the heart.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>now how are you going to do that if they don't give their correct name and a social security number? How do you think illegals get treated? because they do. No one should ever give their social security number to a hospital anyway--4 million stolen last month in Chicago area from an Advocate Hospital, they just walked in and stole the computers with all the information.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-08-23...
so what did Advocate do? they sent out a letter. Now who is going to pay for all these stolen identities?
identity theft is much less common than the media would have you believe, particularly if you are careful....

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't, Don Quixote...
You're becoming a big disappointment. Look up early stages of development on any scientific website if you don't believe me.

Then ignore the facts. I don't care anymore.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman can simply decline if the man won't wear a condom, which is unreliable anyway.
But more than that, the woman should never get close to that situation unless she is practicing birth control.
If they "reformed" some of this welfare stuff to..guess what repeat baby mamas, you gonna have to WORK, FWEE, 20 hrs a week for them thar welfare checks..and it gonna be limited to the SAME amount for seven yeauhs, no matter how many litt;e welfare fwee riders dem baby mama's birfer out...watch how fast some of that kid of stuff would stop.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
once you develop the test that shows a fetus' political leanings you can talk, until then, stfu.
afternoon, homer.
Nah, I love you rightwingers. Good afternoon, tough game last night.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah as soon as another Republican becomes president all this 'Balancing the federal budget' talk from aholes like you will go right out the window. And don't tell me you were a lone voice in the wilderness when Bush was president, especially when you voted for him the 2nd time. Let's face it, you're full of crap. Oh, have a nice day.
go cover your tomatoes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago