Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,219)

Showing posts 904,361 - 904,380 of1,071,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When abortion was not legal, people in general were much more careful to take precautions to avoid pregnancy.
Excellent point. They also either had their child and raised it with the help of their family, married the father or gave it up for adoption. They could also fly to New York for an abortion which also made it a little more inconvenient.

Looks like we're more on the same page than I thought.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what would you call the development of vital organs and the brain in the very early stages? Please don't say an inconvenience.
Are you okay with sucking developing puppies out of its mother's womb into a vacuum?
If you say yes, then the discussion is over. I think I understood you perfectly. You have no clue as to the meaning or sanctity of life in any shape or form.
What Galt believes for himself and his family and what Galt would impose on others are two different things. Your problem is wanting everybody else to practice your religion.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fools like Todd Akin who believe that rape victims can't get pregnant because they hear it from their preacher provide all the ammunition necessary.
Yes, just like the many fools who think women should be able to kill their babies at any stage of development or even coming out of the womb.

But we don't hear anything about these fools during elections because they're on the liberal media's side of the fence.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's such a thing as a Living Will. Any doctor can provide you with one.
The unborn don't have that option.
So you're saying you don't think a beating human heart indicates life? What indicates death then?
Just a note about living wills. If you sign one be sure to give one to your doctor and your lawyer. Also be sure to specify who is to make medical decisions on your behalf. Once you become incompacitated, your next of kin is responsible for making decisions for you. One more thing, be sure to give a copy of your living will to the hospital EVERY time you are admitted because most hospitals will only honor it for that one admission.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they show up claiming their kid has a cold?
If your facility never denies anybody, then that is purely a business decision to pass the cost on to others (such as in high room rates), because nothing is free.
They still have to be examined.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That was a chain e-mail sent from right wing loons to right wing loons.
It was total bullsht.
I didn't realize that you think the Chicago Sun Times is a chain e-mail. You can apologize anytime liberal liar.
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives... (Dr%20Lowell%20Feinstein)%20AN D%20date(all)&p_field_adva nced-0=&p_text_advanced-0= (%22Dr%20Lowell%20Feinstein%22 )&xcal_numdocs=20&p_pe rpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D &xcal_useweights=no

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> If Texas would have had better background checks on gun sales (like those proposed in the Manchin-Toomey gun control bill) then it's highly likely that Aaron Alexis wouldn't have had any guns at all .
too bad you're a fckn moron

"initial investigation indicates that Alexis bought a Remington 870 shotgun at a Lorton, Va., gun shop last week, according to the Wall Street Journal. State law in Virginia allows for an individual to buy rifles or shotguns even if that person is not a state resident."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, good. So then...what are republican candidates supposed to say when the questions about funding PP come up in the next debates if you don't want abortion as part of the discussion?
Just say no without making it an abortion debate. Make it clear that your position includes similar organizations unrelated to abortions.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no clue what you are talking about...
Of course you don't__you're much too busy fielding stupidity from your fellow teabaggers lol.

Enjoy yourself eh.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're forgetting the morning after pill --you can have your sex without the worry of unwanted pregnancies. The morning after pill may be the greatest pro-Life invention since Bayard aspirin . Why are anti-abortion groups not on board with miracle science?
unlike you ows trash, normal people are more worried about STDs.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is willing to bet that some who claim poverty have assets that could be attached.
The hospital can't take their piercings, their manicures, their designer clothes, their I Pods, their cell phones, or their public housing.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Galt is saying that it is up to the woman to demand the guy put on a condom and not the man's responsibility to wear one.
Birth contwol for women has been FWEE (or near FWEE) for THIRTY DAMN YEARS or more Duh A Vey.
For those who have NO intention of trying TRAP (ie via UNmutual or NO previously agreed consent between BOTH parties) one of you stupid worms anyway.

There's NO excuse for that type of crappola these days. NONE what so ever.

Especially for UNMARRIED to each other types!!!!!!!!!!

UNethical Duhmmy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize that you think the Chicago Sun Times is a chain e-mail. You can apologize anytime liberal liar.
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives... (Dr%20Lowell%20Feinstein)%20AN D%20date(all)&p_field_adva nced-0=&p_text_advanced-0= (%22Dr%20Lowell%20Feinstein%22 )&xcal_numdocs=20&p_pe rpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D &xcal_useweights=no
What was that link again?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Except in the case of rape, the decision is solely in the loins of the woman.
What a dummy...but with that as your philosophy, go forth and be just as irresponsible as you Gormless Obsolete Primates see to be. You did know that Ronnie's Nancy was knocked up when that blessed union took place; likewise Sarah Palin. Were Nancy and Sarah irresponsible gold diggers or were Ronnie and Todd idiots who overvalued, or underestimated, their own loins?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Community hospitals cannot turn anyone away for an inability to pay.
golden valley is a clinic and won't turn non paying clients away voluntarily. These types of clinics are everywhere, even in hospitals.
Cherie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Nordstrom's has a special sale going on.... Some are daily deals & others are special one day only sales. They have everything from 14k gold rings to Gucci! Maxi-dresses to super skinny jeans! Pretty much everything is at a huge discount and they are designer brands.
Some have discounts over 90%!
Hautelook (a Nordstrom company) http://www.hautelook.com/short/3OucU
Beautiful things at MASSIVE discounts. A great way to update your wardrobe.. Also, a great way to buy expensive gifts for a few dollars!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no
PPH supports birth CONTROL as well though Galt....and they have for THRTY YEARS or more.

No matter what archiac propaganda sum dem duhmmies might be thrown in front of you.

(And there's nothing better than double protection--for disease prevention and all that.)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You guys just get dumber by the nanosecond. "As a member of the superfamily Hominoidea, man is in fact just another primate species with African origins and differs physically only in degree from some..." You didn't know that (what kind of highly educated professional are you playing here?), and with all your apparent obsession with zoos, you think primates' habitat is trash can equivalence...maybe I'll reconsider the Grumpy Old Pricks designation for GOP and refer in the future to Gormless Obsolete Primates...
You caught my drift and it stung.

I have a talent for penetrating thick skin and thick skulls:)

Go feed your hubbie his dogfood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
They still have to be examined.
Why, when there is no claim of any emergency?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we've seen yours - Bush, Boehner, Cheney, Rove, McConnell, Cantor, Hassert,etc. They took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown & two quagmire wars.
Really? They did all that by themselves? First of all, the people you listed are not politicians I've supported in the past nor do I support them now. I see little difference between them and national-level democrats of the same stature.

While those you've listed were involved in supporting legislation that contributed to our difficulties, the fact you have completely ignored democrat involvement speaks volumes. Then again, you've probably convinced yourself that cities like Detroit and states like California are in the trouble they're in because of Bush et al.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 904,361 - 904,380 of1,071,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 173,550
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 1 hr Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 2 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••