Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
904,321 - 904,340 of 1,100,378 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#984647 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is willing to bet that some who claim poverty have assets that could be attached.
The hospital can't take their piercings, their manicures, their designer clothes, their I Pods, their cell phones, or their public housing.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984648 Sep 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Galt is saying that it is up to the woman to demand the guy put on a condom and not the man's responsibility to wear one.
Birth contwol for women has been FWEE (or near FWEE) for THIRTY DAMN YEARS or more Duh A Vey.
For those who have NO intention of trying TRAP (ie via UNmutual or NO previously agreed consent between BOTH parties) one of you stupid worms anyway.

There's NO excuse for that type of crappola these days. NONE what so ever.

Especially for UNMARRIED to each other types!!!!!!!!!!

UNethical Duhmmy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#984649 Sep 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize that you think the Chicago Sun Times is a chain e-mail. You can apologize anytime liberal liar.
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives... (Dr%20Lowell%20Feinstein)%20AN D%20date(all)&p_field_adva nced-0=&p_text_advanced-0= (%22Dr%20Lowell%20Feinstein%22 )&xcal_numdocs=20&p_pe rpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D &xcal_useweights=no
What was that link again?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#984650 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Except in the case of rape, the decision is solely in the loins of the woman.
What a dummy...but with that as your philosophy, go forth and be just as irresponsible as you Gormless Obsolete Primates see to be. You did know that Ronnie's Nancy was knocked up when that blessed union took place; likewise Sarah Palin. Were Nancy and Sarah irresponsible gold diggers or were Ronnie and Todd idiots who overvalued, or underestimated, their own loins?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#984651 Sep 17, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Community hospitals cannot turn anyone away for an inability to pay.
golden valley is a clinic and won't turn non paying clients away voluntarily. These types of clinics are everywhere, even in hospitals.
Cherie

United States

#984652 Sep 17, 2013
Nordstrom's has a special sale going on.... Some are daily deals & others are special one day only sales. They have everything from 14k gold rings to Gucci! Maxi-dresses to super skinny jeans! Pretty much everything is at a huge discount and they are designer brands.
Some have discounts over 90%!
Hautelook (a Nordstrom company) http://www.hautelook.com/short/3OucU
Beautiful things at MASSIVE discounts. A great way to update your wardrobe.. Also, a great way to buy expensive gifts for a few dollars!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984653 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no
PPH supports birth CONTROL as well though Galt....and they have for THRTY YEARS or more.

No matter what archiac propaganda sum dem duhmmies might be thrown in front of you.

(And there's nothing better than double protection--for disease prevention and all that.)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#984654 Sep 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You guys just get dumber by the nanosecond. "As a member of the superfamily Hominoidea, man is in fact just another primate species with African origins and differs physically only in degree from some..." You didn't know that (what kind of highly educated professional are you playing here?), and with all your apparent obsession with zoos, you think primates' habitat is trash can equivalence...maybe I'll reconsider the Grumpy Old Pricks designation for GOP and refer in the future to Gormless Obsolete Primates...
You caught my drift and it stung.

I have a talent for penetrating thick skin and thick skulls:)

Go feed your hubbie his dogfood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984655 Sep 17, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
They still have to be examined.
Why, when there is no claim of any emergency?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#984656 Sep 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we've seen yours - Bush, Boehner, Cheney, Rove, McConnell, Cantor, Hassert,etc. They took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown & two quagmire wars.
Really? They did all that by themselves? First of all, the people you listed are not politicians I've supported in the past nor do I support them now. I see little difference between them and national-level democrats of the same stature.

While those you've listed were involved in supporting legislation that contributed to our difficulties, the fact you have completely ignored democrat involvement speaks volumes. Then again, you've probably convinced yourself that cities like Detroit and states like California are in the trouble they're in because of Bush et al.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984657 Sep 17, 2013
...Wonders who in their RIGHT mind would trust just a conDUHM anyway.
DUH.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984658 Sep 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike you ows trash, normal people are more worried about STDs.
For real.

(geez.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984659 Sep 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad you're a fckn moron
"initial investigation indicates that Alexis bought a Remington 870 shotgun at a Lorton, Va., gun shop last week, according to the Wall Street Journal. State law in Virginia allows for an individual to buy rifles or shotguns even if that person is not a state resident."
So, how did he get in carrying a shotgun, unless he shot his way in through weak security?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#984660 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's such a thing as a Living Will. Any doctor can provide you with one.
The unborn don't have that option.
So you're saying you don't think a beating human heart indicates life? What indicates death then?
Brainwaves.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#984661 Sep 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> If Texas would have had better background checks on gun sales (like those proposed in the Manchin-Toomey gun control bill) then it's highly likely that Aaron Alexis wouldn't have had any guns at all .
Background checks for blacks is called racial discrimination. Just ask Eric Racist Holder. How did this Trayvon get into the Naval Reserve with his background of criminal behavior? How did he get a job at the shipyard with his criminal background and his troubles while in the Naval Reserve?

"If he hollers, let him go"

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#984662 Sep 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That is identical to how the old Soviet Union made dissidents and people of any opposition insignificant. The most influential dissidents were classified as mentally ill and institutionalized. Less influential dissidents were merely treated for mental illness in the same way people are treated for depression here. The end result was, they had an entry in their information that prevented them from having any kind of a decent job, and having any other priviledges doled out by the government there.
If these people had an education and just looked around, they'd see we are doing exactly the same thing.
If they only had commonsense coupled with a slight education...these are chemical lobotomies-but of course, I am sure the liberals were all for the lobotomies at the time. One of the most famous was the Kennedy girl--she just didn't couldn't fit in the rest of the Kennedy Clan, so they lobotomized her-needlessly. They are doing the same with medicine now--and most, if not all, are too ignorant to realize medicine is used as a chemical weapon in this country--and they beg for more. It is destroying the United States from the inside.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#984663 Sep 17, 2013
A Nobel Prize and Millions of Dollars?

In his speech, dubbed, "Earth Has A Fever," Al Gore referred to a prediction by U.S. climate scientist Wieslaw Maslowski that the Arctic's summer ice could "completely disappear" by 2013 due to global warming caused by carbon emissions.

He went on to say that "scientists reported with unprecedented alarm that the North Polar icecap is, in their words,'falling off a cliff.' One study estimated that it could be completely gone during summer in less than 22 years."

Maslowski himself told members of the American Geophysical Union the same year that the Arctic's summer ice could completely disappear within the decade.

"If anything, our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer... is already too conservative," he said.

Fast-forward to the present day.

Satellite photos of the Arctic taken by NASA in August 2012 and August 2013 show a 60 percent increase in the polar ice sheet, more than half the size of Europe, despite "realistic" predictions by climate scientists six years ago that the North Pole would be completely melted by now.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#984664 Sep 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on there Galt; you were doing okay until you started going off into crazy land. No one promotes mass abortions, no one has ever said that he is pro abortion. People say they are pro choice. In a perfect world, all people would prevent pregnancy in the first place; but, humans aren't perfect.
Condoning what behavior? Sex? You want the government to decide what and where and how often people have sex? That's personal.
If a woman has a child and the child is placed in fostercare; the taxpayers pay for that child until he is 18. Isn't it better to provide the small cost of an abortion; to those women who want to terminate for whatever reason? Not everyone is made to be a parent; hence the half million kids in fostercare.
"abortion = good" are your words. You also claimed you want to start an organization to help women get abortions. That's being pro abortion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984665 Sep 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It took years for the need for immediate care to become this fkd up and it will take years to unfk it.
End of story!
Back in the days when my kid was playing little league BB there was a doctors son on one team and the doctor would stand way down at the the right field wall and catch a few innings while his wife was in the stands with a plastic milk bottle full of rocks, screaming "you can do it__etc."
This is real simple deal Galt__I'm surprised it stumps you.
Maybe it doesn't__maybe your just here because you're a whack.
Did your little league BB team provide medical malpractice insurance for the doctor? Why should you expect him to provide professional services for free and at the risk of all his assets?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#984666 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how did he get in carrying a shotgun, unless he shot his way in through weak security?
he had his own key card and a long black coat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Posted Response 49,530
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 35 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 40 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 42 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000