Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#984763 Sep 17, 2013
(See also: Obama To Spend $8 Billion Waging War On Coal)

Some of the findings that the report contains are as follows:

They recognize the global warming ‘pause’ first reported by The Mail on Sunday last year is real – and concede that their computer models did not predict it. But they cannot explain why world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase since 1997.
They admit large parts of the world were as warm as they are now for decades at a time between 950 and 1250 AD – centuries before the Industrial Revolution, and when the population and CO2 levels were both much lower.
The IPCC admits that while computer models forecast a decline in Antarctic sea ice, it has actually grown to a new record high. Again, the IPCC cannot say why.

Further, these UN scientists now acknowledge that there has, indeed, been a “pause” in rising temperatures, just as so many have said.
A forecast in the 2007 report that hurricanes would become more intense has simply been dropped, without mention.

And yet, even though the new report admits so many errors, these so-called scientists still pack their paper with apocalyptic scenarios about how global warming is still going to kill us all.

This on top of the fact that the Arctic ice sheet has grown despite folks like Al Gore that said by now all the ice should have melted.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#984764 Sep 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is where I really like liberals especially ones like you. When a young person or even an adult commits a crime, is sentenced and serves out their sentence-pays their fines and does their due diligence to contribute to society, why should the sentence be held against them for the rest of their lives. All those poor kids are never given a chance to rehabilitate ever. In states like liberal Illinois, it would not matter if they never committed a crime for 6 decades and then they get caught with a few illegal pills, the crime compiles on top of the crime they committed 6 decades ago. And they will once again be prosecuted as a former felon. Where is the justice in liberalville? Ever wonder why those poor black kids never get to rehabilitate themselves?
I totally agree with you on this one, although I'm surprised that you feel this way.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#984765 Sep 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if almost a hundred million are on food stamps--they can't afford food--what makes anyone think they will be able to afford O'bama insurance?
The government will pay for it. That has been the plan all along.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#984766 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
Well I can see everyone is excited to hear from Homer, but I have to go now. Have a good evening all, you too Eman, and Galt ya ahole.
Keep dreaming coward.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#984767 Sep 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is where I really like liberals especially ones like you. When a young person or even an adult commits a crime, is sentenced and serves out their sentence-pays their fines and does their due diligence to contribute to society, why should the sentence be held against them for the rest of their lives. All those poor kids are never given a chance to rehabilitate ever. In states like liberal Illinois, it would not matter if they never committed a crime for 6 decades and then they get caught with a few illegal pills, the crime compiles on top of the crime they committed 6 decades ago. And they will once again be prosecuted as a former felon. Where is the justice in liberalville? Ever wonder why those poor black kids never get to rehabilitate themselves?
liberalville?

The Plantation Sellout and Trojan Horse Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#984768 Sep 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The government will pay for it. That has been the plan all along.
Wireless waste equals $52 billion per year in the land of the free Flacko__with a "B".

Technology is just another way to get fk'd.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#984769 Sep 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
When It Comes To Illegal Drug Use, White America Does The Crime, Black America Gets The Time
White Americans are more likely than black Americans to have used most kinds of illegal drugs, including cocaine, marijuana and LSD. Yet blacks are far more likely to go to prison for drug offenses.
This discrepancy forms the backdrop of a new legislative proposal in California, which aims to reduce the disproportionate incarceration of black people in the state. Supporters of the bill, SB 649, point to some striking national data.
Nearly 20 percent of whites have used cocaine, compared with 10 percent of blacks and Latinos, according to a 2011 survey from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration -- the most recent data available.
Higher percentages of whites have also tried hallucinogens, marijuana, pain relievers like OxyContin, and stimulants like methamphetamine, according to the survey. Crack is more popular among blacks than whites, but not by much.
Still, blacks are arrested for drug possession more than three times as often as whites, according to a 2009 report from the advocacy group Human Rights Watch.
Lawmakers in California hope to blunt that effect. Last week, both houses of the state legislature passed SB 649, which would give judges and prosecutors the option of charging people convicted of drug offenses with misdemeanors instead of felonies. Those offenders could then be sent to substance abuse treatment centers instead of prison or jail.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/raci...
From experience I can tell you that whites who are heroin addicts are 80% of the prison population in the areas out side of Chicago city proper. This is a what we refer to as chemical Jihad. The muslims are selling the heroin to the blacks and the blacks are selling the heroin to the whites. Whites are dying-so in reality it is hard to charge them. Most of the heroin in the area is coming in through O'hare airport, an expert in the system told me.

Cook County Medical Examiner Stephen Cina told the Chicago Tribune last week heroin is a "steady" problem, with an estimated one to two heroin-related deaths per day.
http://stcharles-il.patch.com/groups/politics...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#984770 Sep 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I heard today it is up to 41 million.
Where did you hear that Flacko? The bar__WallyWorld? The NY Post opinion pages?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#984771 Sep 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wireless waste equals $52 billion per year in the land of the free Flacko__with a "B".
Technology is just another way to get fk'd.
What the hell are you talking about?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#984772 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A family physician will keep it in your chart. You can give it to your lawyer as well but as long as it's in your medical records, your wishes will be respected nowadays about life and death.
I remember when it wasn't like that. Very hard on the families and people who worked in hospitals like myself. Dead people on machines and physicians and families not knowing whether or not to unplug them and let them die in peace.
Very controversial at one time. The solution seemed pretty simple - a Living Will. Like most problems have an easy solution with just a little common sense, but it up and died a long time ago in this country and someone unplugged the respirator.
Your family physician is not always available, especially if you find yourself in the ER. If you are unresponsive the decision is left to you next of kin. Many families have been destroyed because they fight over what to do about Mom who just had a massive stroke and the kids and/or Dad cannot agree on the course of care. As far as it being in your medical records, if you present it to the hospital on one admission, it does not mean that it will be honored on future admissions.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#984773 Sep 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you hear that Flacko? The bar__WallyWorld? The NY Post opinion pages?
More than 41 million Americans have no health insurance realtime; 8 out of 10 uninsured are in working families you idiot...

http://www.jwj.org/campaigns/health.html

http://www.recorderonline.com/articles/one-58...

Honest Americans are still blaming obama for not fixing the economy you dumbass!

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#984774 Sep 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you on this one, although I'm surprised that you feel this way.
I don't believe in creating a permanent underclass like liberals do.
Go ahead you can tell me to drop dead again now.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984775 Sep 17, 2013
flack wrote:
(See also: Obama To Spend $8 Billion Waging War On Coal)
Illinois excluded of course.

Prevented this

#984776 Sep 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell are you talking about?
I think he said when O'bamacare makes all records available on computers the people of the United States are screwed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984777 Sep 17, 2013
What happens when people sign up for the exchanges and then don't pay their premiums?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#984778 Sep 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell are you talking about?
I thought you'd be interested being the thread technology expert and all.

Wireless providers fk/cheat/overcharge Americans to the tune of $52 billion per year. That's a ton of money pal.

Oh, and BTW the DOW closed today at a tad over 15,500, it's been a terrific September for investors eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984779 Sep 17, 2013
flack wrote:
A leaked copy of a UN report on global warming says that scientist’s claims that global warming was going to destroy us were drastically wrong.
(See also: Democrats Trying To Outlaw Gas-Powered Cars By 2040)
The Daily Mail reports that in 2007 the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) claimed that the planet’s temperature was going to rise 0.2 Celsius every decade, a claim that governments and scientists all across the world have relied on to make their own determinations.
But now the new report says that the climate only warmed at .12 C per decades since 1951, a rate far, far below what everyone was told.
The new report also notes that scientists had to admit that their forecasts were wildly out of sync with the truth.
Manmade global warming has always been a political issue, not scientific, and no amount of evidence will change their "scientific" votes.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#984780 Sep 17, 2013
In case any of you black folks here are interested:

Jesse Jackson Jr. Auction: Feds To Auction Off Ex-Congressman's Illegally Bought Memorabilia

CHICAGO — A showy red cape drew more bids than framed autographs of Michael Jackson or Bruce Lee as a government auction of more than a dozen items forfeited by prison-bound former congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. got underway Tuesday.

The online auction, which will accept bids over two weeks, is the U.S. Marshals Service way of trying to recoup part of the $750,000 in campaign funds the Chicago Democrat and his wife, Sandra, illegally spent – often to satisfy penchants for attention-grabbing clothes and pop-culture keepsakes.

Three hours after the auction began, the red cashmere cape with fur trim

court documents say Jackson purchased it for $1,500 from an Edwards Lowell Furs store.

Lily? Interested?

Prevented this

#984781 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
What happens when people sign up for the exchanges and then don't pay their premiums?
they throw them in jail.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984782 Sep 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
In case any of you black folks here are interested:
Jesse Jackson Jr. Auction: Feds To Auction Off Ex-Congressman's Illegally Bought Memorabilia
CHICAGO — A showy red cape drew more bids than framed autographs of Michael Jackson or Bruce Lee as a government auction of more than a dozen items forfeited by prison-bound former congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. got underway Tuesday.
The online auction, which will accept bids over two weeks, is the U.S. Marshals Service way of trying to recoup part of the $750,000 in campaign funds the Chicago Democrat and his wife, Sandra, illegally spent – often to satisfy penchants for attention-grabbing clothes and pop-culture keepsakes.
Three hours after the auction began, the red cashmere cape with fur trim
court documents say Jackson purchased it for $1,500 from an Edwards Lowell Furs store.
Lily? Interested?
Patrick would look divine in that cape...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops executed in new york 36 min The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 44 min The Patriot 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,044
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Uzi 68,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Guru 181,833
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH