Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
904,221 - 904,240 of 1,095,094 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"I seriously doubt people stop into the Emergency Room for a check up."
You doubt wrong. You need to hang out in an ER of a community hospital sometime,(maybe volunteer some of your time) your delusions would be quickly squashed.
I hear people talking now that they can't get into a doctor's office for two months. So why not go to the emergency room. There are so few general practitioners and on top of it, many are not accepting new patients. Concierge doctoring will explode under O'bamacare. No insurance required, just pay the bill. It will cut down on visits too. Health insurance is a gate-way drug to poor health as far as I am concerned.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you missed the point-they have insurance--there is no co-pay if they go to the emergency room. There is a co-pay if they go to their local doctor's office.
Not to mention that they get free healthcare if they can't afford (or choose not) to pay. The hospital offers MANY low-cost/free health clinics, but they don't bother to go to those... they just show up at our door for anything and everything.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is opposed to abortion after the fetus is viable. Before then the question is purely religious and not medical. Just don't try to impose your religion on others.
Galt my question was simple ‘Who should speak for the Unborn?’ You brought into the Liberal argument anyone that oppose abortion are religious fanatics (Not True) it’s the same argument Liberals use that those that disagrees with Obama are Racist!! NOT TRUE!!

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney. You implied they go to the ER to save co-pay.
If it is an emergency, the insurance will cover that emergency room visit. If its not, they won't.
It says so right in my policy handbook
You are so unhealthy that you keep your policy handbook on your person--you are the sad state of affairs American I am talking about. El Sicko.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the DemoKKKrats don't campaign in favor of abortion, but instead against the extremist position of the religious right on abortion.
Thank you; she's starting to lose it now, proving my point, and yours. Next she'll start posting fetus photos. They're sick people.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt did not miss the point. Most insurance policies have substantial co-pays for emergency room visits...in particular the ObamaKKKare policies from the exchanges typically have an emergency room co-pay in the $250 range....

But they can't be refused treatment if they don't have the money to pay it. Once they are treated many don't pay.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
On what grounds would a background check have denied this killer a gun?
Mental illness?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
Community hospitals cannot refuse to treat someone based on their inability to pay.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you share a trash can with a primate doesn't make you a judge of character, genetics, intelligence or even of culture.
It just makes you a zoo attendant.
You guys just get dumber by the nanosecond. "As a member of the superfamily Hominoidea, man is in fact just another primate species with African origins and differs physically only in degree from some..." You didn't know that (what kind of highly educated professional are you playing here?), and with all your apparent obsession with zoos, you think primates' habitat is trash can equivalence...maybe I'll reconsider the Grumpy Old Pricks designation for GOP and refer in the future to Gormless Obsolete Primates...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your religious beliefs as long as you don't force them on others.
You didn't tell me your opinion.

A fetus' heartbeat begins spontaneously in the very early stages of development - a medical and scientific fact. Do you think the beating of a human heart indicates life? Or not?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt did not miss the point. Most insurance policies have substantial co-pays for emergency room visits...in particular the ObamaKKKare policies from the exchanges typically have an emergency room co-pay in the $250 range....
Most people I know have insurance and can go to the emergency room for nothing. I did not know that they now have to pay. Please excuse.:) I prefer to use a hospital unless one of these medicated liberals in a Prius trys to run over me.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney. You implied they go to the ER to save co-pay.
If it is an emergency, the insurance will cover that emergency room visit. If its not, they won't.
It says so right in my policy handbook
Do you have any idea how many people never pay their medical bills? And even if they owe a community hospital thousands of dollars, if you show up at the ER, they cannot refuse to treat you.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey Sonicfilter:

If guns are so bad, why is your Messiah giving guns to Syrian rebels?

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lower standards for teachers and students and a weaker gene pool...
Good description of the democratic party.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that they get free healthcare if they can't afford (or choose not) to pay. The hospital offers MANY low-cost/free health clinics, but they don't bother to go to those... they just show up at our door for anything and everything.
In Chicago there are free everythings every where. I always wonder why anyone needs insurance for hundreds a month with all these walgreens, walmart and target doctor offices in every store. Certainly they will give them a kleenex.:) People can go there for 50 dollars. You know get your milk and get a script. LOL

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the morning after pill just encourages the deviant behavior at the root of the problem...
women who don't want a child have a responsibility to practice birth control or abstain from intercourse....
Are you saying that only woman are responsible??? Well, yeah, maybe in a manner of speaking that is the truth.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all celebrating Obama's tremendous diplomatic victory over Putin and his second Nobel Peace prize.
The surface to surface missiles and an important part of the explosive devices were tracked to Russia perhaps through Iran which chimed in quickly with a disclaimer.

DaBammy, Kerry, US intel with an assist from France ran a game on Putin and the Assad brothers. Not sure it's worthy of a Nobel but you can bet that Putin got taken to school.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I hear people talking now that they can't get into a doctor's office for two months. So why not go to the emergency room. There are so few general practitioners and on top of it, many are not accepting new patients. Concierge doctoring will explode under O'bamacare. No insurance required, just pay the bill. It will cut down on visits too. Health insurance is a gate-way drug to poor health as far as I am concerned.
There will be a lot less doctors once Obamacare goes full force, and the line at ER's will be really long.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt my question was simple ‘Who should speak for the Unborn?’ You brought into the Liberal argument anyone that oppose abortion are religious fanatics (Not True) it’s the same argument Liberals use that those that disagrees with Obama are Racist!! NOT TRUE!!
I could never understand-all those that speak and are pro-abortion have already been born. Says a lot huh?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Already? Hi Homer, you've been missed.
Hi Lily, it's not out of the ordinary, it will be back in the 70's by tomorrow afternoon. I highly doubt that I have been missed lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Sublime1 97,732
police arrest 47 people overnight after bottles... 5 min David Mccormack 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min CitiZen9 3,895
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,659
The military manual on taking you out during ci... 28 min Dan Sanchez 1
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 36 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 45 min Ron Paul Institute 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000