Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#984709 Sep 17, 2013
Imagine three Muslim Brotherhood jerks doing something similar to this on the White House lawn.

They'd bomb....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...t hat's a joke, son.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/america-dazzled-by...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#984710 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That too but only on artificial respiration.
Once the old ticker's gone, it's all over but the cryin'.
The heart can be kept beating but when the brain stops that is all folks. If there is a soul it is in the brain not the heart.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984711 Sep 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>now how are you going to do that if they don't give their correct name and a social security number? How do you think illegals get treated? because they do. No one should ever give their social security number to a hospital anyway--4 million stolen last month in Chicago area from an Advocate Hospital, they just walked in and stole the computers with all the information.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-08-23...
so what did Advocate do? they sent out a letter. Now who is going to pay for all these stolen identities?
identity theft is much less common than the media would have you believe, particularly if you are careful....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#984712 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't, Don Quixote...
You're becoming a big disappointment. Look up early stages of development on any scientific website if you don't believe me.

Then ignore the facts. I don't care anymore.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984713 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman can simply decline if the man won't wear a condom, which is unreliable anyway.
But more than that, the woman should never get close to that situation unless she is practicing birth control.
If they "reformed" some of this welfare stuff to..guess what repeat baby mamas, you gonna have to WORK, FWEE, 20 hrs a week for them thar welfare checks..and it gonna be limited to the SAME amount for seven yeauhs, no matter how many litt;e welfare fwee riders dem baby mama's birfer out...watch how fast some of that kid of stuff would stop.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#984714 Sep 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
once you develop the test that shows a fetus' political leanings you can talk, until then, stfu.
afternoon, homer.
Nah, I love you rightwingers. Good afternoon, tough game last night.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984715 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah as soon as another Republican becomes president all this 'Balancing the federal budget' talk from aholes like you will go right out the window. And don't tell me you were a lone voice in the wilderness when Bush was president, especially when you voted for him the 2nd time. Let's face it, you're full of crap. Oh, have a nice day.
go cover your tomatoes...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#984716 Sep 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Both guns, besides the shot gun were taken from a security guard that he shot and killed. An AR15 and a 9mm I believe.
It has been released that he did not have an AR15 but don't tell O'bama's peeps at CNN or MSNBC--they will have nothing to talk about.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#984717 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100% with your last sentence.
Which is what we should be spending the money on - educating about the reality of abortion using public service ads to sway public opinion and make abortion a societal taboo - like smoking.
When a fetus can have a smoke then we'll talk.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984718 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>tic
Get yer tweezers and bic out and grab that parasite Homer--Lyme disease IS a nasty thing!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#984719 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Family physicians? Bah, poor people don't have family physicians. Well, they will now thanks to healthcare reform.
Get a Living Will from any lawyer. Put it under your mattress if you want. Just make sure someone knows it's there.

Healthcare reform? What's that? You mean the disaster that's coming - the one where 1 in 4 Americans don't even know it's the law of the land and the other 3 don't have a clue what to do?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#984720 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming a big disappointment. Look up early stages of development on any scientific website if you don't believe me.
Then ignore the facts. I don't care anymore.
Homer with Galt on this one, but he is still an ahole.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984721 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Family physicians? Bah, poor people don't have family physicians. Well, they will now thanks to healthcare reform.
What would make you think that they will suddenly take personal responsibility just because of ObamaKKKare, particularly when doctors demand the copay at the front door?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#984722 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No AR15, just handguns. Why does a military facility have "security guards" instead of competent security?
They are rent a cops.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#984723 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the military is one place where screw-ups are punished. Most likely the commanding officer and possibly others under him will see the end of their military careers.
Not the screw up named Aaron Alexis__he was a true fk up and was forgiven over and over.

Bet that he was a likeable bullshtter.

That and that he was a computer guy__computer guys are in the news lately eh? Snowden, Manning, this Azzhole?

Just saying.

Plenty of computer fks posting here right???
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984724 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100% with your last sentence.
Which is what we should be spending the money on - educating about the reality of abortion using public service ads to sway public opinion and make abortion a societal taboo - like smoking.
If we regulated everything to THAT extreme Carol, we'd all be mindless zombies.

We should be teaching practicing some morality and ethics again. Just look at the parades of ignorance on shows like Jerry Springer.

UNreal.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#984725 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No AR15, just handguns. Why does a military facility have "security guards" instead of competent security?
Shot gun. He had the shot gun, he bought in Virginia, the week before.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#984726 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I love you rightwingers. Good afternoon, tough game last night.
Sunday night. Yes it was.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#984727 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
No they won't.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#984728 Sep 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When a fetus can have a smoke then we'll talk.
Such should be given some consideration for those intending on continuation of such- from the carrying host then too Homer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Jessie 51,341
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 184,811
Mother Punished For Not Agreeing To Drive Kids... 2 hr Phaedra 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,095
Abby 2-28-15 3 hr Kuuipo 2
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 3 hr Gary Seven 75
Ask Amy 2-28-15 3 hr Kuuipo 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future