Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#984252 Sep 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Obama confused with Bush.
You idiot making up a lie to justify a lie...

A sellot obama surrendered America's influence in the world to Putin...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#984253 Sep 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Since Virginia does not have partisan registration there is also no way to tell whether Seung-Hui Cho was a Democrat, but again because there is no partisan registration in the state we can say that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.(Update: A more obvious point is that Cho was a resident alien, not a US citizen, so he was not eligible to vote in the US)
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
So, how does Virginia determine whether they have a Democrat governor, or a Republican governor?
You are an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984254 Sep 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're not doing their jobs you insufferable twit! They're wasting time and taxpayer money flogging a dead horse. Congress has gotten all the information that's out there and there's no evidence of any kind of cover-up of any kind. This is a blatantly partisan witch hunt whose only purpose is to damage Hillary Clinton for 2016. The Republicans are using taxpayer money to further their own partisan goals. Fortunately most of the American people aren't as stupid as you are.
Watergate took two and one-half years to unfold.

The truth about Benghazi will emerge.

Obama will throw Hillary under the bus if necessary, in fact maybe purposely to eliminate her as an opponent.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#984255 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Krauthammer is a fine man, but part of the crew that brought us McCain, Romney, and Dole.
Any one of the three would have been better than what we have now.

Who would you like to see emerge as the GOP frontrunner?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#984256 Sep 17, 2013
In the old days, they used to say that a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality. When it comes to health insurance, it seems a liberal is a conservative who has been mugged by an illness.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#984257 Sep 17, 2013
Naval Shipyard shooting- Liberal Media refuses to give name or show picture of shooter therefore, we Conservatives know the guy either was a Muslim or is black.

When the Liberal Media refuses to identify criminal it is because the person is a Muslim(terrorism related) or black(racism related).

Also, Liberals are speculating it was a Tea Party mad at Obamacare, therefore the guy must really be an Obama voter.

We Conservatives know then fraud media very well.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984258 Sep 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ed, still the same old deranged lying f*ck.
I call people racist only when they continue to use racial slurs or say something racist.
I can't help it if you dumbassses can't post about Obama without a racial slur. Its not my fault your racism is so deeply imbedded in your brain that you can't help yourself.
Funny how I have made a gazillion posts not agreeing with the stuff Bush did & NEVER EVER mentioned his race once.
Funny huh, racist f*ck Eed.
Be careful that you don't fall off the barstool at the union hall.
Annie

New York, NY

#984260 Sep 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
you nutjobs are running on empty. maybe it's time to check your email for another right wing message that has no basis in fact.
We admire your 24/7 persistence and blind devotion to the failure you elected, twice. But tell the truth, because it IS ok to admit how exhausting it must be for you to have to defend and pretend this empty suit is probably the worst president in US history.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984261 Sep 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to you, there can be no regulation in a feee market.
Regulation that forces the purchase of an unwanted product is not a free market.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#984262 Sep 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, reistered democrat, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.
It's the culture...
See? There are so many incidents, you can't remember all of them.

Why are mass murderers attracted to the Democratic Party?

Westerville, OH

#984263 Sep 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
What Does Aaron Alexis's Race Say About the Navy Yard Shooting?

A look at the data compiled by Mother Jones on mass shootings shows that 16 percent of the 67 mass shootings that have occurred since 1982 were committed by black shooters, including the alleged Navy Yard shooter, while 66 percent were committed by whites. Monday's shooting, and all the others that have occurred in the last 30 years, does tell a story—about guns and safety and violence in the US. But if you're looking at Aaron Alexis' skin color, you're missing the point.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/09/mass-...
We are not missing the point. You are hiding the point as all Liberals do!

If he would had being white you would not be looking at statistics but blaming the Tea Party.

You did not look at statistics when ...

You are as sick as all typical Liberal pukes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#984264 Sep 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
What Does Aaron Alexis's Race Say About the Navy Yard Shooting?
A look at the data compiled by Mother Jones on mass shootings shows that 16 percent of the 67 mass shootings that have occurred since 1982 were committed by black shooters, including the alleged Navy Yard shooter, while 66 percent were committed by whites. Monday's shooting, and all the others that have occurred in the last 30 years, does tell a story—about guns and safety and violence in the US. But if you're looking at Aaron Alexis' skin color, you're missing the point.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/09/mass-...
There are very many black people working in the Washington Navy Shipyard.
How many black people were shot?

You're an idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#984265 Sep 17, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still sticking to your statement about the "white" shooter from Texas at the killing grounds yesterday , you lie !!
This thread is littered with leftwinger threats of violence by lily terrorist threating, killing, wishing harm, jail, suffering, prison, and death on others since it's commencement...

It's the culture...

Westerville, OH

#984266 Sep 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>did you study all these democrats? Especially the Zebra killer:
http://blackpeoria.wordpress.com/list-of-blac...
He only cares about black/white shooter statistics when the criminal is a Liberal!!!

I bet he will not show you the Conservative/Liberal statistics, where 96.5% of mass murder shooters are LIBERALS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984267 Sep 17, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
Okay try to hear me out. Good morning! Here are my reasons that the Navy Yard shooting was a false flag event. 1) Minority gunman. By the shooter being a minority it is assumed that the whites will be on board for whatever changes need to be made to law. 2) gunman "legally" purchased the weapons. This closes the "loophole" that anyone can get a gun easily illegally. 3) Gunman has documented mental issues. Which means if we stop all "crazies" from getting guns than there will be no more of this violence, however the US Gov't also classifies 70% of its citizens as being mentally ill.
This FF event brought to you by the committee to abolish the 2nd Amendment.
(Or my tinfoil hat is too loose)
Another government worker goes postal...what else is new?

Westerville, OH

#984268 Sep 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.

Gun laws have never or will make an insane, deranged liberal sane.

It's the culture...
Correct!

That is why only Conservatives should own guns!

Right now most Conservatives own guns for self-defense, while most Liberals own guns to settle grievances soon or later.

Westerville, OH

#984269 Sep 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Naval Shipyard shooting- Liberal Media refuses to give name or show picture of shooter therefore, we Conservatives know the guy either was a Muslim or is black.

When the Liberal Media refuses to identify criminal it is because the person is a Muslim(terrorism related) or black(racism related).

Also, Liberals are speculating it was a Tea Party mad at Obamacare, therefore the guy must really be an Obama voter.

We Conservatives know then fraud media very well.
Remember: The Liberal Media ONLY fools Liberals, no Conservatives!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#984270 Sep 17, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
“They suspected that Jarrett asked the president to authorize a detail out of ‘earpiece envy.’”
The Daily Caller filed a Freedom of Information Act request in April 2012, asking the Department of Homeland Security for documents detailing the cost of Jarrett’s protection. The Daily Caller has reported that the request remains unfulfilled.
It seems Jarrett finds questions about her protection “ridiculous and offensive,” Leibovich wrote saying she declined to speak with him on the topic.
In a video shot by Washington Times reporter Kerry Picket, Jarrett refused to answer questions about her Secret Service detail, or the decision to terminate 20,000 non-union workers during the auto industry bailout, according to the Daily Caller.
As long as the liberal media can keep half the country in the dark and the irrational repugnance against Fox continues - even though everyone who says they hate Fox say they never watch it - Obama is immune to any and all criticism and people like Valerie Jarrett have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Ignorance is bliss - except willful ignorance. That's dangerous.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#984271 Sep 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Will the Supreme Court Stop Cops From Reading Your Text Messages?
In many states, police can rifle through your smart phone—even if you've just been arrested for not putting on your seat belt.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/09/p...
you DemoKKKrats are the big government fans...supporting Obama's NSA snooping...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#984272 Sep 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
See? There are so many incidents, you can't remember all of them.
Why are mass murderers attracted to the Democratic Party?
The "Culture of Violence"...

Obama: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun!

Obama to democrats: I'm itching for a fight!

Obama to His Followers: Get in Their Faces!

Obama to His Supporters: Punish your enemies!

Obama to His Mercenary Army: Hit Back Twice As Hard!

Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.': Barack Hussein Obama

Obama is a better gun salesman, mobster, moocher and golfer than a leader of the free world...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,304
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 21 min RIP Jahziel 44
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min Frijoles 70,032
Abby 10-22 32 min PEllen 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Belle Sexton 50,609
Abby 10-20 53 min Mister Tonka 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]