Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
903,781 - 903,800 of 1,081,671 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do ya think that Obama will ever manage to pass a budget?
Obama doesn't pass a budget, Congress does. You're the joke.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats have Obama, who is definitely not a leader...
Evidently you are saying a worthless piece of trash can beat all the Republicans.. twice.

Doesn't say much for your team, Galt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Rethugs on this thread have certainly won the right to be referred to as the "commie reich".
Even their beloved Rand Paul is disgusted by their rush to embrace Putin:
"A recent op-ed by Russian President Vladimir Putin has prompted me to respond. While his position that the Syrian conflict can and should be settled through a political and diplomatic solution is correct, virtually everything else in his writing should be taken to task. So I shall.
I begin with Mr. Putin’s disagreement regarding the exceptionalism of the United States of America. I could not more strongly disagree with him. While he is correct that God created every human being as an equal in His eyes, clearly the results of each of our efforts on this earth, individually and collectively, are not equal.
America’s exceptionalism is rooted in our founding documents and values. From the rights granted by our creator, but guaranteed by our Constitution. We should not shy away from saying so, especially when our actions are in keeping with this exceptional founding, as they were this week in our debate over going to war in Syria. Our constitutional checks and balances were on full display, largely resulting in the, at least temporary, halting of a rush to war."
http://www.dailypaul.com/299173/time-publishe...
Rand Paul is absolutely correct. The only thing that Putin is correct about is Syria.

So that leaves us with Obama, who was wrong on Syria and detests American exceptionalism, preferring equality in mediocrity.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this dumb? Russia is a long-standing ally of Iran. In fact, Moscow built Iran's first nuclear power station and has supplied it with anti-aircraft defenses.
Putin is meeting with President Rouhani to discuss increasing arms sales to Iran in the event of a U.S. military strike against Syria. We haven't had good relations with Iran for over 30 years. Meeting at the United Nations is absolutely the correct course of action..
IMO, Obama is pulling the strings and Putin is dancing to his tune in order to avoid a military strike that would destroy Russia's Navy installation in Tartus, Syria.
Russia has sold the United States weapons also--as recently as let's say...last year. For the past year, the O'bama administration has been criticizing Russia for selling weapons to Syria and blocking the United Nations from condemning the conflict that’s killed more than 10,000 people. Yet at the same time, the U.S. has been buying military helicopters from an unlikely source: the same Russian-government-owned company that Congress says is arming the Syrian regime. Since May 2011, the Pentagon has paid Rosoboronexport $411 million for 21 Mi-17 helicopters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"You just can't stand it when Obama looks good, can you?"
When Obama looks good we will let you know.
"I have made it clear to my team that I want the investigation to be seamless, so that local and federal authorities are working together. And as this investigation moves forward, we will do everything in our power to make sure whoever carried out this cowardly act is held responsible. In the meantime, we send our thoughts and prayers to all at the Navy Yard who've been touched by this tragedy."
Obama has a long list of people who need to be "held responsible", Do you think that it will ever happen?
Is Obama finally getting serious about investigating the treason at Benghazi???

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
The Democrats took over all the purse strings of government with a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit, and a total debt of 8.5 trillion. Since the Democrats increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT, and doubled the debt.
The debt increases 8 percent every year, the part of the economy that pays for everything is stagnant, they have no plan whatsoever to stop borrowing.
And, if that isn't insane enough for you, they want to add ObamaKare on top of that.
The economic collapse was caused by the Democrats.
The Democrats doubled the debt.
The Democrats increased the deficit one thousand percent.
And the Democrats don't have any plan to fix this.
The only plan the Democrats have is to institute some Marxist health care system, and this is after Marxism has been proven over and over and over and over again to be a failed ideology.
Just how stupid are you people?
Even without ObamaKare, it is certain for the government to collapse.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a source of money to answer this question.
"OMG OMG OMG CRA CRA OMG OMG"

You people are dumber than sh*t.

Funny how you keep running from this question.

What law did the Democrats pass in the first 10 months of 2007 that created the Bush recession.

Think hard, there Chummy & let me know you are man enough to answer it.

Meanwhile, why do I have to subsidize your salary?

Have anymore injured & wounded servicemen you want to trash today?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if a person cheats, they have to pay. Who should pay?
Nearly every state has minimum coverage standards & have for years. Why haven't you have a fit about them?
The idea of insuring the uninsured is to make healthcare more accessible & provide payment to providers when these people go to the doctor.
People buying private insurance from private doctors & private hospitals. Free market solutions.
There is no free market at the point of a gun.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly every state has minimum coverage standards & have for years. Why haven't you have a fit about them?
The idea of insuring the uninsured is to make healthcare more accessible & provide payment to providers when these people go to the doctor.
People buying private insurance from private doctors & private hospitals. Free market solutions.
Well the way Billy Clinton cheats...when O'bama and his care ask how many sexual partners he has--he will have to ask for the long form unless he is answering about Hillary, then he will have to ask for the short form.

Bill Clinton crooked dick and everyones privacy is going to be gone. Liberal solutions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Russia has sold the United States weapons also--as recently as let's say...last year. For the past year, the O'bama administration has been criticizing Russia for selling weapons to Syria and blocking the United Nations from condemning the conflict that’s killed more than 10,000 people. Yet at the same time, the U.S. has been buying military helicopters from an unlikely source: the same Russian-government-owned company that Congress says is arming the Syrian regime. Since May 2011, the Pentagon has paid Rosoboronexport $411 million for 21 Mi-17 helicopters.
disgraceful...did Obama kill the domestic helicopter industry?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Fox News’ Krauthammer: Cruz leading Republican ‘suicide caucus’ by opposing Obamacare

“It would be over a cliff for the GOP,” Krauthammer said on Sunday’s edition Inside Washington.“I admire the sincerity and the passion of those who don’t want to pass the budget unless you get rid of Obamacare, but it is utterly impossible in the real world. And the only thing it will do is to undo all the gains the Republicans have made over the past year, and undo their very real chances of having great successes next year.”

“I think it’s a suicide caucus, and I hope enough of them will realize that so that [House Speaker John Boehner] will have a majority, even if it’s a bare majority, to pass a continuing resolution,” he added.

NPR’s Nina Totenberg pointed out that while Obamacare was unpopular, polls showed that Americans did not support defunding the law.

“So, they don’t even have that going for them,” Totenberg observed.“This would be a suicide mission, I think, for Republicans.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/16/fox-new...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't pass a budget, Congress does. You're the joke.
When do you think that a budget will be passed? Do you think that it will happen on Obama's watch?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Rethugs on this thread have certainly won the right to be referred to as the "commie reich".
Even their beloved Rand Paul is disgusted by their rush to embrace Putin:
"A recent op-ed by Russian President Vladimir Putin has prompted me to respond. While his position that the Syrian conflict can and should be settled through a political and diplomatic solution is correct, virtually everything else in his writing should be taken to task. So I shall.
I begin with Mr. Putin’s disagreement regarding the exceptionalism of the United States of America. I could not more strongly disagree with him. While he is correct that God created every human being as an equal in His eyes, clearly the results of each of our efforts on this earth, individually and collectively, are not equal.
America’s exceptionalism is rooted in our founding documents and values. From the rights granted by our creator, but guaranteed by our Constitution. We should not shy away from saying so, especially when our actions are in keeping with this exceptional founding, as they were this week in our debate over going to war in Syria. Our constitutional checks and balances were on full display, largely resulting in the, at least temporary, halting of a rush to war."
http://www.dailypaul.com/299173/time-publishe...
I'll speak to you civilly for a moment (actually in a more polite manner than you deserve).

Its not that any of the Constitutional Conservatives on this thread love Putin so much, because we dont. What we DO love is his absolute political manhandling of your idol. The pagan idolatry phags like you, swilly, chimpy dave, and lchln shower upon obama is absolutely unrealistic and sickening. ALL politicians suck, so its even MORE disgusting when you see a group of fairies swinging from his nuts.

Get a job, you fckng illiterate chimps......
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the uninsured have always had access to healthcare, don't you?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you can call "boy" a racial slur, he can call "you people" a racial.
"Obama is a joke"
"you people" when used by "real dumb" is not a racial slur if it is used to refer to folks who are white.
Peace
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you are saying a worthless piece of trash can beat all the Republicans.. twice.
Doesn't say much for your team, Galt.
A whole lot of racists voted for him.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just minutes after the Washington DC police chief said that two shooters might still be on the loose in the Navy Yard mass murders, President Obama held a previously scheduled event to defend his economic record.
The president opened his remarks by condemning a shooting that has reportedly left six dead and as many as 10 injured.
President Barack Obama is mourning what he called "yet another mass shooting" in the United States that he says took the life of American patriots.
Obama promised to make sure, quote, "whoever carried out this cowardly act is held responsible."
The president then went into a lengthy and familiar defense of his economic record as events surrounding the Navy Yard murders continued to unfold. Obama criticized Republicans in advance of the upcoming budget battle, mocked Mitt Romney as having lost after calling for a repeal of ObamaCare, and talked about the economy he inherited from George W. Bush:
President Barack Obama says the nation's financial system is `safer' five years after the collapse of a Wall Street giant plunged the nation deeper into a recession.
Obama marked the fifth anniversary of the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers by surrounding himself with Americans the White House says have benefited from the administration's economic and banking policies.
Obama says his administration has laid a "new foundation" for a stronger economy. But he admits that the benefits are not being felt by many middle class Americans.
While the president spoke, law enforcement officials just a few miles away took care of the wounded and dead, and attempted to track down two additional shooters suspected of being involved.
They didn't have time to reprogram the teleprompter.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Deluded Conservatives Run with Poll That Shows Only 23% Want to Destroy ObamaCare

This is the exact same Republican propensity for delusion we saw during 2012, when the media helped Republicans live in their bubble world with jacked up polls and a refusal to face reality.

No matter how confused people are right now, Republicans would be wise to remember that most of the benefits haven’t kicked in yet, though many Americans already got refund checks from private insurance companies and some preventative care is now co-pay free.

The confused Tea Party loves their Medicare. And one day, they’ll love their ObamaCare, too.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/16/delude...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
disgraceful...did Obama kill the domestic helicopter industry?
I don't know how this happened, but no doubt O'bama administration. And then look: more this year.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/17/us-...

I was mistaken, it is as recent as yesterday:
Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59pm EDT
(Reuters)- The Pentagon said on Monday it will spend $572 million to buy 30 Russian-built military helicopters that will be used by Afghan security forces.

The Mi-17 helicopters will be used by Afghanistan's National Security Forces Special Mission Wing, which supports counter-terrorism, counter-narcotics and special operations missions.

The contract with Rosoboronexport, the Russian arms company, covers spare parts, test equipment and engineering support. The Pentagon said the work would be performed in Russia. It is expected to be completed by the end of 2014.

A year ago, the Defense Department purchased a dozen of the Mi-17 aircraft from Rosoboronexport for $217.7 million, as part of a larger contract originating in 2011.

Wasn't it just last week, the nitwit Realtime was going on about how bad the Russian equipment was?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama finally getting serious about investigating the treason at Benghazi???
Of course not.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me any post I made that was racist.
I am not the one defending the use of racial slurs, that would be you.
"real dumb"
You prove your self to be a racist in as much as you accuse everyone who dares disagree with you a racist.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 68,040
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,868
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min RACE 97,550
Amy 7-28 15 min RACE 2
Abby 7-28 28 min RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 2 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search