Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#984166 Sep 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and spreading queer Rainbow stickers across the world.
So, you are also a bigot when it comes to homosexuals. Its good to know you're an equal opportunity bigot.

Fighting for human rights, wow what an ugly thong to fight for.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#984167 Sep 17, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that in politics the opposition's job is to try and stop the other guys from pushing their agenda through, right?
Actually it is supposed about doing what is best to help this country. When will you right whiners get that.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#984169 Sep 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Truman had a desk placard that read "The Buck Stops Here"
The Boy Messiah has one that reads "The Buck Stops At Bush"
Wow, you people are just finnier than sh*t. Maybe you should get off government assistance & take your act on the road.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#984171 Sep 17, 2013
Sonicliar wrote:
More propaganda & lies from the left debunked - as usual, their predictions were wrong.
"The world has warmed 0.05 degrees Celsius (0.09 degrees Fahrenheit) per decade over the past 15 years, a fraction of the 0.2ºC (0.36ºF) per decade rate confidently predicted by the U.N. six years ago, according to a leaked copy of the foremost climate report in the world."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/17/is-...
The challenge the group faces is in taking complex science and making it simple for the world to understand. People reading early copies of the report are twisting it to their own purposes, he said.

“It’s leading to a lot of distorted information getting out there.”

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/17/is-...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#984172 Sep 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you people are just finnier than sh*t. Maybe you should get off government assistance & take your act on the road.
So are you. After your claim "Bush abandoned Afghanistan", what can you do for your next disingenuous comedy act, libtard?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#984173 Sep 17, 2013
It appears we have another mass murdering Democrat.

It should be overwhelmingly obvious by now mass murderers are attracted to the Democratic Party: DC sniper, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Fort Hood, Aurora theater, Sandy Hook, and now the Washington Navy Yard. The events when Democrats commit mass murder are so common, it's difficult to remember all of them.
Mass murderers are attracted to the Democratic Party. The mass murdering Democrats that do the killing themselves are obvious. What isn't obvious is the mass murderers that don't do the killing themselves, like Ho Chi Minh, Mao, Stalin and Hitler.
How many of those are in the Democratic Party? And, how many Eichmans and Bormanns are there in the Democratic Party? Recent history identifies one mass murderer used by the Democrats: Larry Potts (headed both the Ruby Ridge assassinations and Waco mass murders), and was nominated by Bill Clinton to be the number two man in the FBI in charge of the domestic agenda.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#984174 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will that be the same time when the rise of the oceans begin to slow and our planet begins to heal?
Greenhouse gas emissions in the US have dropped under Obama. The air is cleaner.
Annie

New York, NY

#984175 Sep 17, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that it's another case of "work place violence".
And let no crisis go to waste Obama makes a tacky speech about Republicans instead of speaking like a leader.

I suspect that more than anything, Obama was intent on shifting the debate away from his dismal and shameful performance in the Syria issue back to pure, raw, partisan politics. He is good at pointing fingers, laying blame and leveling accusations at the Republicans because he knows that in this fight, at least he has partisan and media cover.

As for the timing; Obama has no heart, no soul, no conscience; the death of 12 innocent people at the naval facility is of no consequence. He is a political automaton and he is driven solely by his ideological program.

We're going to hear about workplace violence instead of how Democrats took weapons off military bases.

But meanwhile, if Michelle had a son, he'd look like the ugly thug that did the shooting.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#984177 Sep 17, 2013
Th most recent Demcorat mass murderer had a security clearance. Most likely, it was a secret clearance.
It became very quickly obvious this person should never have been given a clearance.
If he weren't black, he never would have passed the screening.

But, if he didn't have a security clearance, he would have just murdered defenseless white people at some other location.

There are many black people working at the Navy Yard.
No black people were murdered.

I suppose this is someone else who could have been Obama's son.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#984178 Sep 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
It appears we have another mass murdering Democrat.
It should be overwhelmingly obvious by now mass murderers are attracted to the Democratic Party: DC sniper, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Fort Hood, Aurora theater, Sandy Hook, and now the Washington Navy Yard. The events when Democrats commit mass murder are so common, it's difficult to remember all of them.
Mass murderers are attracted to the Democratic Party. The mass murdering Democrats that do the killing themselves are obvious. What isn't obvious is the mass murderers that don't do the killing themselves, like Ho Chi Minh, Mao, Stalin and Hitler.
How many of those are in the Democratic Party? And, how many Eichmans and Bormanns are there in the Democratic Party? Recent history identifies one mass murderer used by the Democrats: Larry Potts (headed both the Ruby Ridge assassinations and Waco mass murders), and was nominated by Bill Clinton to be the number two man in the FBI in charge of the domestic agenda.
Terror From the Right: Plots, Conspiracies and Racist Rampages Since Oklahoma City

What follows is a detailed listing of major terrorist plots and racist rampages that have emerged from the American radical right in the years since Oklahoma City. These have included plans to bomb government buildings, banks, refineries, utilities, clinics, synagogues, mosques, memorials and bridges; to assassinate police officers, judges, politicians, civil rights figures and others; to rob banks, armored cars and other criminals; and to amass illegal machine guns, missiles, explosives and biological and chemical weapons. Each of these plots aimed to make changes in America through the use of political violence.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publica...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#984180 Sep 17, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the uninsured have always had access to healthcare, don't you?
If they can afford it. Running to the emergency room is not healthcare, it getting treatment for an existing condition.
Annie

New York, NY

#984181 Sep 17, 2013
The family of Aaron Alexis, the man who shot and killed 12 people during a murderous rampage at Washington D.C.'s Navy Yard yesterday, has issued a statement to the families of those who lost loved ones apologizing for their "inconvenience."

Uh oh. I'll bet they can't read "cursive" either.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#984182 Sep 17, 2013
The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth

Based on the assertions of Roger Hedgecock a right-wing radio show host, the meme that the five worst recent mass shootings were committed by registered Democrats is making its way through e-mail chains and social media. Hedgecock asserts, without providing any evidence or sources, that the Ft. Hood shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, the Aurora Theater shooter and Adam Lanza of Sandy Hook infamy were all “registered Democrats”. He acknowledges that Klebold and Harris (the Columbine Colorado shooters) were too young to be registered voters but asserts, again without providing any evidence, that Harris and Klebold’s parents were progressives or liberal Democrats. All of these charges are utterly baseless and perhaps do not even deserve a response. However, given the effectiveness of right-wing lies in saturating social media and duping the incurious (a far too numerous segment of the population), some more detailed debunking is in order.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#984183 Sep 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not going away as quietly as Obama and his minions had hoped.
"In the next two weeks, the House Foreign Affairs, Armed Services, Government Oversight and Reform, and Intelligence Committees will all hold hearings looking into different aspects of the Benghazi attacks – beginning with an Intelligence Committee hearing later this week on the lack of progress in the investigation and apprehension of the perpetrators of those attacks. 60 Minutes is planning to air its investigation into the Benghazi attacks later this fall."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cia-direc...
Thank goodness. At least some on Capital Hill are doing their job.
No, they're not doing their jobs you insufferable twit! They're wasting time and taxpayer money flogging a dead horse. Congress has gotten all the information that's out there and there's no evidence of any kind of cover-up of any kind. This is a blatantly partisan witch hunt whose only purpose is to damage Hillary Clinton for 2016. The Republicans are using taxpayer money to further their own partisan goals. Fortunately most of the American people aren't as stupid as you are.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#984184 Sep 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You prove your self to be a racist in as much as you accuse everyone who dares disagree with you a racist.
Peace
KMA
Poor Ed, still the same old deranged lying f*ck.

I call people racist only when they continue to use racial slurs or say something racist.

I can't help it if you dumbassses can't post about Obama without a racial slur. Its not my fault your racism is so deeply imbedded in your brain that you can't help yourself.

Funny how I have made a gazillion posts not agreeing with the stuff Bush did & NEVER EVER mentioned his race once.

Funny huh, racist f*ck Eed.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#984185 Sep 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Th most recent Demcorat mass murderer had a security clearance. Most likely, it was a secret clearance.
It became very quickly obvious this person should never have been given a clearance.
If he weren't black, he never would have passed the screening.
But, if he didn't have a security clearance, he would have just murdered defenseless white people at some other location.
There are many black people working at the Navy Yard.
No black people were murdered.
I suppose this is someone else who could have been Obama's son.
Where is Obama on this, what? No race card from the Teleprompter Stooge & Eric Holdout like with Hoodie the thug?

The DemocRATS are eerily silent hypocrites. This Democrat should have never had guns or a clearance.

Meanwhile the left/DemocRATS are busy harassing the Tea Party, while the real racists & thug DemocRATS continue killing people.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#984186 Sep 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no free market at the point of a gun.


So, according to you, there can be no regulation in a feee market.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#984187 Sep 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If they can afford it. Running to the emergency room is not healthcare, it getting treatment for an existing condition.
You are liar and an idiot Dumb Dave. In Connecticut as in many states, the poor do in fact get "Health Care":

http://www.huskyhealth.com/hh/lib/hh/pdf/inco...

http://www.huskyhealth.com/hh/cwp/view.asp...

A dishonest Obamabot old fool like you always just makes sh*t up.

Dooooofus!

Obamacare is going to costs us all more, lower the qualify of care for everyone and be a mess, like all programs once government idiots get involved.

A Government Class moron like you just doesn't get it, liar.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#984189 Sep 17, 2013
Spam from sonicdolt....

What a bunch of Government Class idiots on this thread!
sonicfilter wrote:
The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth
Based on the assertions of Roger Hedgecock a right-wing radio show host, the meme that the five worst recent mass shootings were committed by registered Democrats is making its way through e-mail chains and social media. Hedgecock asserts, without providing any evidence or sources, that the Ft. Hood shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, the Aurora Theater shooter and Adam Lanza of Sandy Hook infamy were all “registered Democrats”. He acknowledges that Klebold and Harris (the Columbine Colorado shooters) were too young to be registered voters but asserts, again without providing any evidence, that Harris and Klebold’s parents were progressives or liberal Democrats. All of these charges are utterly baseless and perhaps do not even deserve a response. However, given the effectiveness of right-wing lies in saturating social media and duping the incurious (a far too numerous segment of the population), some more detailed debunking is in order.
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#984190 Sep 17, 2013
Using Europe as a template, fairy tales, legalized marijuana, and someone should ban sugar...

{Sugar is 'addictive and the most dangerous drug of the times}

"Paul van der Velpen, the head of Amsterdam's health service, the Dutch capital city where the sale of cannabis is legalised, wants to see sugar tightly regulated..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-20 5 min Ralph 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Wondering 50,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min HughBe 70,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,642
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,486
Amy 10-11 3 hr Stina2 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]