Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,183)

Showing posts 903,641 - 903,660 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Time to go to Wally World.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was a strike on Syria necessary and then not necessary?
What has changed?
Galt exposes his ignorance.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not.
Galt would let Assad kill radical Islamists, with Russian help if necessary.
Next: Snowden for Dohjo trade--russian gulag prison MUCH better suitable for the culture of the Chechyn terrorist.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 35-40 miles as the crow flies. The EBS comes on the TVs and radios when it happens telling people what is going on.
maybe you should drive over and take a look?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So how would you explain the record breaking profits by Fannie and Freddie son?
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are masking billions of dollars losses because of the level of delinquent home loans they carry.
Bi-polar people tend to lie.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you mean the 'right wing media'?
which is a lot different from 'The Media'.
why?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, Obama supports radical Islam in Libya, Egypt, and Syria.
and Boston.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I haven't been following along with the nutjob cacophony of right wing nonsense concerning Syria.
which simply put means: i don't read your posts. and for that...i am not sorry.
now Sonic... see -like O'bama, you bold face lie. Other wise you could have never of answered my post. "You so stupid". Liberals are brain dead--I get what the other poster has been saying:)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The post you responded to referenced McCain and Obama. Obama is obviously the conservative communist. Who is the neocon you reference? McCain definitely doesn't fit anywhere near any definition of conservative. Nor is he a constitutionalist. The fact that he met with Al Qaeda and promotes US forces fighting side-by-side with Al Qaeda tells me he isn't really pro-America. Perhaps one thing he has in common with Obama is they both consider Al Qaeda their ally.
so you haven't suddenly fallen in love with a wannabe communist dictator?

poor excuse for a FOXbot you are.

Right-Wing Media's Love Affair With Putin Continues Over Syria Weapons Proposal

http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/09/09/r...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad and Putin shat in their pants.
Everyone did, from laughing so hard at the imp Obama!

ROTFLMAO!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where would i find 'thoughts of my own'?
A mindless observation sonicmoron - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read.

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Assad and Putin shat in their pants.
Yeah, that world wide call to go to war to go against Syria was deafening or maybe just silent.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one claiming everything was great until that date in September. That was you demonstrating how little you understand about economics.
I like your new pathetic excuse - it was the Democrat's fault for not stopping the Republican fueled economic mess.
What policy did the Democrats change in those first 10 moths? What could they change with never more than 50- Democrat Senators Cheney tie breaker) & Bush's veto?
I would ask why you make false statements about what was in my post, but it is most likely because you have no argument unless you can change what I wrote.
The market crashed in two motions, both motions after the close of the conventions to nominate the candidates for president. The first crash was because it could no longer be ignored the network of investments were based on worthless real estate traunches comprised of failed CRA mortgages. The second crash occurred after the Democrat-controlled House refused to pass a bank bailout legislation that it decided to pass immediately after the election was over.
You must think you are talking to a class of second graders.
Please tell us who the Majority Leader of the Senate was in 2007. How did that happen?
You are an ignorant dupe, and not worth the money we're paying you to post here.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
The only thing true in that article is this:
Rush laid a big one out there today in his first hour
Pfffttt...
but according to the video it proves the point. Social media is not a way to govern? I thought that was the O'bama plan. Any video that is put up on the internet must be true. Isn't that the premise they were using to bomb Syria? Rush isn't on yet-so how was it today?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so which way are you leaning? today.
the oh so fickle pulse of the right wing 'We hate Obama no matter what!' etch-a-sketch philosophy.
Is it true that Miley Cyrus is going to perform her naked ball and chain act at the RNC?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look little Miss Ditto Head, I know what I can certainly believe.
That you right whiners are still using 9-11 to lie.
The US is supplying arms only to certain rebel groups not associated with radical Islam & certainly not Al Qaeda.. You f*cking idiots run around implying that Al Qaeda to leading the rebel forces and/or are the majority involved.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
You can't even try to make a point without lying about something. This is how pathetic you people are.
and they should ban idiot duhmmies like you from purchasing any type of cookware.

duhmmy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the absolute issue that Obama cannot overcome in this debate.
American blood for al-Qaeda not against.
Who killed Osama Bin Laden? You're a fuggin moran. Move to Russia; ask for political asylum, then they'll ship you to a Siberian Gulag.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should drive over and take a look?
Yeah, and take some photos for us.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

FLASHBACK: Bill O'Reilly Accuses NBC Of Being A "Fifth Column" For Putin

Not surprisingly, Fox News wasn't always so affectionate towards Russia's president, a former KGB agent. And conservative commentators especially didn't feel so warmly about him when a Republican was in the White House.

In fact, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly in 2008 lashed out at America's so-called liberal media for giving Putin too much positive coverage. Specifically, O'Reilly denounced NBC for acting as Russia's "fifth column" in the U.S.; of being secret sympathizers of a foreign government [emphasis added]:

"With a network like NBC, Vladimir Putin has a fifth column right here in the good old USA. But most Americans understand that Putin is a villain, a former secret police killer who's intent in imposing Russian influence on border countries."

O'Reilly himself has remained consistent with his disdain for Putin this week.(i.e. He's "a scoundrel.") But as he watches so many of his Fox News colleagues fawn all over the Russian leader, is O'Reilly ready to label the channel another fifth column in the good old USA?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/11/flash...
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt exposes his ignorance.
Pay attention so you can compare notes lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 903,641 - 903,660 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min OzRitz 42,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Justice Dale 167,375
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 35 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••